Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Crunk's Snugs No Huddle

Go down 
+17
jwhite
PapaSmurf
BlackMassRevrend
sliqnes
xxXJuiceManeXxx
KidProDiiGy
tuki94
MikeGzYaDig
hof8231
lxldirtyjerzz
ready ready
BOSTN BEANER
D_Cash
Straight Cash
Militant X 1
nawfside512
Crunk
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty
PostSubject: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2008-11-24, 01:15

I have found that if you no huddle these plays there really is no way to stop it.
Plays = Green
Hot Routes = Red
Playbook: Tampa Bay
Formation: Gun: Snugs Flip
Audibles: WR Corners, Stick, Bench Switch
Quick Audibles: Run - HB Draw, Quick Pass - Mesh, and PA Pass - PA X Clown

Play Setups:

AUDIBLES

WR Corners
Inside left receiver - Out Left
Inside right receiver - Streak

Stick
Either Inside Receiver - Slant towards sideline there closest to(Motion this receiver towards the sideline.)
Other Inside Receiver - Streak

Bench Switch
Either inside receiver - Curl

QUICK AUDIBLES

HB Draw
Run As Is

Mesh
Inside right receiver - Streak

PA X Clown
Motion far right receiver towards right sideline.
Slide Protect - right (Roll out this way)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2008-11-24, 01:28

Nice plays once again bro.. Im going to have to try em out.. Those others u posted are helping alot
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2008-11-24, 01:31

nawfside512 wrote:
Nice plays once again bro.. Im going to have to try em out.. Those others u posted are helping alot
I still use those, but these plays are so hard to stop. Just got to practice them and you will never get stopped on O.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2008-11-24, 02:43

sounds nice! i run the RnG playbook. but....the SG:Tight is the same as the Snugs though.
Back to top Go down
Straight Cash
New MS Member
New MS Member
Straight Cash

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2008-11-25, 14:42

thanks for this im gonna try this along with your tb guide.
Back to top Go down
Straight Cash
New MS Member
New MS Member
Straight Cash

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2008-11-25, 17:30

tried this out, they work great!!
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2008-11-29, 12:11

i used to do something similar to this type of scheme it works well...good job i actually played some guy on gamebattles.com i think his name was CowboyS son or somethin like that but he ran the scheme terribly and i shut him down
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2008-11-29, 12:53

D_Cash wrote:
i used to do something similar to this type of scheme it works well...good job i actually played some guy on gamebattles.com i think his name was CowboyS son or somethin like that but he ran the scheme terribly and i shut him down

A lot of people try to run Snugs, but they dont streak any receivers so Cover 2 out of the 3-4 kills them.
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2008-11-29, 13:24

yaa thats exactly what i did and used my safety just incase he tried to send someone on a streak in the middle
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2008-12-01, 12:02

Im startin to realy like the snugs formation now that im using it the way u use it. i wont no huddle though, i cant stand to no huddle.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
ready ready
New MS Member
New MS Member
ready ready

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2008-12-04, 13:59

Smile thx for the plays i need a good lab partner halla at me .my online name is mr pcola fl 89 thx again for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2008-12-10, 02:17

good stuff Crunk. what playbook are you running this scheme out of?
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2008-12-10, 04:10

Tampa Bay.
Back to top Go down
lxldirtyjerzz
New MS Member
New MS Member
lxldirtyjerzz

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2008-12-24, 12:17

Good scheme crunk. i run these plays but not no huddle. my no huddle audibles are all out of the shotgun doubles on formation... if anyone wants to try them here they are....

RB direct snap -- Mixed in with the rest of my pass plays it easily gets 5 yards a pop .

HB option -- hot route your slot receiver to do a streak .. If its cover 3 throw to him once he clears the linebackers. If its cover 2 throw to the TE on a streak. If it's man you have your back out of the backfield. And your checkdown route is the outside WR doing a slant-curl.

PA QB Choice -- Slide your protection towards the TE and then roll out slightly toward the TE side. Look for the cross route to be open, if not look at the TE peeling off his block into the flat he's usually wide open ... IF its cover 2 sit back deep in the pocket and throw the DEEP post.

FL Screen -- Self explanitory . Works amazing vs. zones and sometimes vs. man... OPTION : you can't do this everytime but motion your RB towards the screen side.

Hitch - Corner -- If you can RC a smash route then this play should definatley be in your audibles. You can either use the TE or the slot Receiver and your checkdown route is the cross.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2008-12-30, 23:49

I am wrecking some kid with this right now. Thanks

edit: This is absolutely amazing. Another suggestion you can use is for the Bench Switch play, set both slot receivers to streak routes. It works really well.
Back to top Go down
MikeGzYaDig
New MS Member
New MS Member
MikeGzYaDig

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2009-01-02, 12:15

PA X Clown is such a nasty play if u have time
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2009-01-04, 20:53

Crunk, how often do you run this in a game, i kno this isnt the only formation u run so i was jus courious
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2009-01-08, 20:43

tuki94 wrote:
Crunk, how often do you run this in a game, i kno this isnt the only formation u run so i was jus courious

I don't no huddle much anymore, but I'll use this for a quick score or in the 2 minute warnings.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2009-01-08, 20:50

lxldirtyjerzz wrote:
Good scheme crunk. i run these plays but not no huddle. my no huddle audibles are all out of the shotgun doubles on formation... if anyone wants to try them here they are....

RB direct snap -- Mixed in with the rest of my pass plays it easily gets 5 yards a pop .

HB option -- hot route your slot receiver to do a streak .. If its cover 3 throw to him once he clears the linebackers. If its cover 2 throw to the TE on a streak. If it's man you have your back out of the backfield. And your checkdown route is the outside WR doing a slant-curl.

PA QB Choice -- Slide your protection towards the TE and then roll out slightly toward the TE side. Look for the cross route to be open, if not look at the TE peeling off his block into the flat he's usually wide open ... IF its cover 2 sit back deep in the pocket and throw the DEEP post.

FL Screen -- Self explanitory . Works amazing vs. zones and sometimes vs. man... OPTION : you can't do this everytime but motion your RB towards the screen side.

Hitch - Corner -- If you can RC a smash route then this play should definatley be in your audibles. You can either use the TE or the slot Receiver and your checkdown route is the cross.

soooooo, ALL of your preset audibles are in the same formation? how does that work for you?
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2009-01-08, 22:46

lxldirtyjerzz wrote:

I run the same plays, but some are already preset audibles.

Hitch Corner - Deep Pass
Pa QB Choice - PA Pass ... so you could take those 2 off of your regular audibles.
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2009-02-10, 18:45

nice scheme i actually use this thanx man great post
Back to top Go down
xxXJuiceManeXxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2009-03-12, 10:38

the best formation is trips te with the chargers
play is
trips attack
put the outisde wr vincent jackson on a fade route to RC with
put cromartie or chambers on the deep post route over the middle
put the inside wr floyd on a curl route to RC with
put gates on a fade route to spread the defense out
put sproles on a curl route
if they bring pressure just keep the rb and the te on there blue route
first read is the RC on the fade route
second read is to look at the safties to see if the deep post is open you can roll out to the left or the right to have a better chance with the deep post
third read is to RC on the inside curl route
fourth read is the drag route over the middle
then finally with sproles on the curl route if you precison pass down since he is only 5'6 he will catch it all the time for five yards
i can run this play all game while throwing in the hb draw, quick post, pa pass play in the trips te and hb swing
my record is 189 and 27
aol 21
level 35
gt xxXJuiceManeXxx
Back to top Go down
sliqnes
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
sliqnes

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2009-03-16, 10:11

xxXJuiceManeXxx wrote:
play is
trips attack
second read is to look at the safties to see if the deep post is open you can roll out to the left or the right to have a better chance with the deep post
then finally with sproles on the curl route if you precison pass down since he is only 5'6 he will catch it all the time for five yards
i can run this play all game while throwing in the hb draw, quick post, pa pass play in the trips te and hb swing
my record is 189 and 27
aol 21
level 35
gt xxXJuiceManeXxx

This is R&G right?
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2009-03-16, 11:51

sliqnes wrote:
xxXJuiceManeXxx wrote:
play is
trips attack
my record is 189 and 27
aol 21
level 35
gt xxXJuiceManeXxx

This is R&G right?

The Trips TE is in the run and gun, but I know its in others.
Back to top Go down
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty2009-04-08, 08:52

Yo this is sick.I never use no huddle but some cat said he would play sim and broke out da no huddle so i fixed him with this right here..
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crunk's Snugs No Huddle   Crunk's Snugs No Huddle Empty

Back to top Go down

Crunk's Snugs No Huddle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next