Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U

Go down 
+24
Baseballa
tuki94
xPICKx4xSIXx
txboy05
Macduff316
Mcnair2Wycheck
yaboy510
pman92
D_Cash
magicman3224
yayanjl
Militant X 1
eddy102293
Crunk
dutch
Lloyd
Swag Escobar
Fudopi is That Dude
Winktin Rampage Jackson
EggzOverEazy
OGiant23
Mickey
BoSpOrTsFaN
bigbuddah
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty
PostSubject: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-11, 16:12

SHORTMAN - short and steady wins the race. ur a conservative passer. ur passing game is set up by the running game. ur not comfortable throwing deep and would rather throw slants, crossings, and attacking the flats with your backs..ur game fustrates others caus u convert a high percentage of third downs chair . u love to play action because o fyour running game thts your only deep threat. blitzing success is lowered. death

SET UP MAN - short and steady lets u got long. u set up the long ball by throwing short bringing in the defense like the runnig game so u can hit em deep. u also use the short passing game to set up the running game. if your oppononet brings in more backs to stop the short passes u run to keep em honest. u also like intermediate passes of 10 to 15 yrds. (for the singleback lovers) blitzing is lowered unless u are goin deep.

DOWNFIELD MAN - long and deep for punishment sex . u stay the aggressor and challenge the secondary down field. this aggressive style yields huge dividends and can hurt an opponents pride Evil or Very Mad . this style also opens up the run and wen used out of the shotgun set lossens up coverages and blitzes. plays may take longer but u wontn hesitate to go to your checkdown. your running game consists of draws sweeps and screens
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-11, 16:25

i'm a short passer with the occasional deep pass to moss. i like to keep all passes except for 1 route to moss within 12 yards,
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-11, 16:49

id like to say i am all 3. But i guess im more of the shortman.
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-11, 17:22

well i guess i am a deep or intermidiate i loves crosses and i dump to RB if cross or deep ball not open i also run lots of sweeps
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-11, 17:24

i like to believe im more of a set up guy, but a lot of time the pass i set up doesnt work. so i guess im the ShortMan
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-11, 18:16

You forgot a combo of 3. I pass out of the shotgun and use short passes, draws, mid range passes, and long passes, always leaving the defense guessing Wink
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-11, 18:18

i guess that would be considered a Setup Man. keeping them off balance so you can break the play u need to
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-11, 19:15

Depends on how well my run game is doing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-11, 19:36

wink i would say u a downfield man caus if u in the shotty that much the deep ball is always a threat and u choose to check it down...set up man is for single back offense really and a shortman is for 2 back or 2 TE and they run first
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-11, 19:47

i guess im the short man i love to run in other people's girlfriends and when they get aware i pass her off as quickly as possible.....ooo we talking about madden lol yea im the short man lol short passing game
Back to top Go down
Lloyd
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Lloyd

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-11, 20:08

step up
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-11, 20:21

thats what im talking about real hitit
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-13, 03:02

Not sure what type of passer you are? Take this quiz.

What type of pass are you?

and yes I know that's not grammatically correct, it was just a typo and I couldn't figure out how to edit the title.
Back to top Go down
dutch
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-13, 09:33

Heya eggz Smile

I am a short thrower, I like the slants and 5 yard gains. But somehow Romo is now throwing over the heads of the receiver in my last two games and over 5 interceptions.

Without this working for me I am out as in can't win, cause it seems that when the oposing team knows Barber will run, he is going nowhere.

Everytime I throw deep it is either an interception or it will be slammed away. So no confidence there anymore.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-13, 13:24

maybe should try some different formations. i'm not a cowboys user but i can set you up with some guys guys who are seriously good with Dallas and maybe they can help you out with a few new formations and schemes so you can have a better chance of winning in the Forgotten Honor League.

all i can think is that you might not be putting the right touch on the ball. if youre throwing too many bullet passes, try some soft lobs, or vise versa. and if you keep throwing the short passes (to witten and barber, and williams and TO in the flats) then youll force your opponent to play tighter and closer to the LOS, giving you the freedom to try the deep pass.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-13, 13:25

[tr][td colspan="2" style="background: white; color: black; padding: 5px;"]What type of pass are you? Your Result: Setup Man

Short and steady lets you go long. You try and bring the defense up with short passes. Use the passing game to setup the run game. Use a lot of different formations to keep the defense off balance.[/td][/tr][tr][td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;"]Short Man[/td][td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"] 

[/td][/tr][tr][td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;"]Downfield Man[/td][td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"] 

[/td][/tr]
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-13, 14:40

I'm a deep passer since I can Rocket Catch easily.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-13, 14:43

i can to but i only use it when neccesary. Smile i like the short stuff then set em up deep.
Back to top Go down
eddy102293
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eddy102293

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-13, 18:37

I am a DOWNFIELD MAN since there are only lobs in wii madden Sad
Back to top Go down
http://wiimml.forumotion.com/index.htm
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-21, 00:17

i am more of a Setup Man! i love to take what the defense gives me the entire game....and then.....exploit a weakness that i found to my advantage in the later qrtrs.
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-21, 00:18

Short and sweet Smile

I lovee running slants and screens
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yayanjl
magicman3224
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-22, 14:43

I am a short man with some set up man tendencies
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-11-22, 14:57

Short curls
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-12-07, 17:18

short curls is boring ball
Back to top Go down
pman92
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty2008-12-07, 17:28

short passer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U Empty

Back to top Go down

WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next