Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

what position and kind of player do you like to user?

Go down 
+9
Sun
Skane3
leway
Radi0ActivWaste
Th3 Ac3r
Polly
Chestnut959
Madden's Finest 200
B-__-R-__-B
13 posters
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

what position and kind of player do you like to user? Empty
PostSubject: what position and kind of player do you like to user?   what position and kind of player do you like to user? Empty2010-02-25, 05:14

okay first off what position do you like to user when your on D? and second what type of player at that particaular position do you like to use? like are you a speed guy? size guy? big hit capability guy? me personally i like to use tall safties, speed isnt so much a big deal for me hit power or even just the ability to tackle and height are play more into my style of play. since i like using real tall safties theres only a few teams that really fit my style of play, i like using the giants aaron rouse, the cardinals adrian wilson is real nice, sabby piscitelli works fine for me, the only instance where i wont use a large saftey is when i roll with the eagles, i usually use sheldon he has an 83 hit power and 89 speed so he's managable, at times ill use mikell as well. gimme your guys thoughts opinions and who ya'll like to user.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: what position and kind of player do you like to user?   what position and kind of player do you like to user? Empty2010-02-25, 15:40

I user Everybody. I user my safeties sometimes. I user my D-line sometimes when i turbo blitz, and i user my LBs when i fake nano, or something like that. The only postiton i don't user is CB. Speed and height matter to me. Hit power i don't really care abotu that too much.
Back to top Go down
Chestnut959
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: what position and kind of player do you like to user?   what position and kind of player do you like to user? Empty2010-02-25, 16:27

Depends on the team I'm using. I usually use a linebacker but if the team has a good tackler at SS I'll play as him.
Back to top Go down
Polly
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: what position and kind of player do you like to user?   what position and kind of player do you like to user? Empty2010-02-25, 17:18

SS, use stillers so polamalu. Sometimes I play wit my LBs harrison or woodley

Polamalu was everything before they fuked up his tackle rating. Speed, catch, hit power, pretty much a beast just like real life.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: what position and kind of player do you like to user?   what position and kind of player do you like to user? Empty2010-02-25, 18:03

I like someone with speed and can jump.. With the Boys i user my FS, who is 6'5 Pat Watkins.. He is like 70 overall.. But is 6'5 with 95 jumping.. Only 85 speed, but anything in his area he gets
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: what position and kind of player do you like to user?   what position and kind of player do you like to user? Empty2010-02-25, 19:31

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
I like someone with speed and can jump.. With the Boys i user my FS, who is 6'5 Pat Watkins.. He is like 70 overall.. But is 6'5 with 95 jumping.. Only 85 speed, but anything in his area he gets

85 speed isnt bad at all when theres a 6'5 body frame that comes with it, tall safties make plays its great. i never ever will play with the boys but if i were i would feel a lil uneasy cuz pat watkins has a 60 tackle rating and a 66 hit power rating, so IMO he's a lil soft against the run but overall he's a good user player.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: what position and kind of player do you like to user?   what position and kind of player do you like to user? Empty2010-02-25, 19:57

either LB or DE for me
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: what position and kind of player do you like to user?   what position and kind of player do you like to user? Empty2010-02-25, 20:15

I always user the LB thats blitzing (the one that I know will get to the QB) no matter what. Just so that LB won't bite on PA when I do my 1-5-5 nanos.

When I fake nano thats a fag D, I'll still control my LB until its hiked. After that, I just user the DT.
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: what position and kind of player do you like to user?   what position and kind of player do you like to user? Empty2010-02-25, 20:29

Depends.. Me i user DE,MLB,SS
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: what position and kind of player do you like to user?   what position and kind of player do you like to user? Empty2010-02-25, 20:45

LB. I user the Panthers and I must say Thomas Davis is pretty nice to user. 85 speed with 92 Hit Power gives a lot of big hits.

When I'm on long downs, I user a DE (Peppers) and manually rush the QB. It gets pressure fairly quickly.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: what position and kind of player do you like to user?   what position and kind of player do you like to user? Empty2010-02-25, 20:49

i user the safety or LB. Usually some1 fast or good hitpower
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: what position and kind of player do you like to user?   what position and kind of player do you like to user? Empty2010-02-25, 21:31

i like to user either lb or safety. if im usering lb i like to use fast one becasue if he can move and you got decent user skills u ca nshut s*** down. most lbs can tackle. on safety i like a safety that can move doesnt have to be blazin fast but he has to be able to tackle.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: what position and kind of player do you like to user?   what position and kind of player do you like to user? Empty2010-02-25, 21:38

leway wrote:
I always user the LB thats blitzing (the one that I know will get to the QB) no matter what. Just so that LB won't bite on PA when I do my 1-5-5 nanos.

When I fake nano thats a fag D, I'll still control my LB until its hiked. After that, I just user the DT.

ya that seems to kill blitzes or nanos or whatever heat your trying to bring so if i get a guy that continually runs PA plays ill user a blitzer but for the most part i like to controll the short to middle of the field and adjust as the game goes on.
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: what position and kind of player do you like to user?   what position and kind of player do you like to user? Empty2010-02-26, 10:06

I've always user-ed the DT to get pressure. However, since I got the PS3 a couple of weeks ago I'm thinking of going with a linebacker or safety to try and take away the slot and middle of the field.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: what position and kind of player do you like to user?   what position and kind of player do you like to user? Empty2010-02-26, 10:31

MLB, DE, SS, FS, DT and OLB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what position and kind of player do you like to user?   what position and kind of player do you like to user? Empty

Back to top Go down

what position and kind of player do you like to user?
Page 1 of 1