Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

wat type of player of u

Go down 
+24
supernoob
CJDAWGG14
pkismyname
tuki94
will to win
yayanjl
Militant X 1
PrimaryFailure6
Luse ChaNg3
JagsRock95
Mickey
kyman
EggzOverEazy
eddy102293
Fudopi is That Dude
Giant 23
Swag Escobar
Modrewgnu
Brad219
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
nawfside512
iNfam0us88
hs18
bigbuddah
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

wat type of player of u Empty
PostSubject: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-04, 00:36

HARD HAT PLAYER - do anything possible to win, to put food on the table. if that means sittting on the ball, killing the clock the whole game caus u scared of your opponents offense, using all your timouts. u work long hours in harsh conditions to better the skills you u have they work well. pounding the rock all game, heavy blitzing, u have maybe 6 plays that u run over and over again. not necessarily to add skill but to sharpen the to minimize mistakes caus workers comp wont cut it. u have 1 team and 1 team only a stubborn player. u dont take chances caus u cant afford them

BUSINESSMAN - do u take the business as usual approach. clock in put i a steady 8 hrs day of work. u may have average or slightly above average skill but u play as much as possible caus your a gamer. your constantly tryin new things caus u play so much u can afford to struggle a few games till u fine tune a new team or pb. u game caus that's wat u do. u take some risk but your more of a steady player up and down

SALESMAN - everything must go meaning u throw your whole playbook at your opponent and dare then to stop you...the closest 1 out of them all that is more of a coach style nfl style offense situations dictate where u go in your playbook and u are always thinkin ahead of wat will happpen...u are a fast exciting player regardless of wat pint the game is in or if the situation call for u to sit on the ball late in the game. u are a huge risk taker and kno the benifits can be great. u use everything in your pb availible: heavy runs, light runs, singleback, PA, shot gun everything at our disposal u dish out to keep your opponent on their toes. u usually have 1 pb u have found that can do that and u kno in and out and u stick with 1 team maybe 2.

CAMELION - your game is that tight, ur playing style is various, your skills are top notch where u adapt to your opponent. he stops your run u pass vive versa. u usually have 1 team but your skills say ill play with whoever u choose for me it can be the worst team in the league. your pb is wide open and u have an all around pb that allows u to do those things. you pride yourself in not giving the same person the same look and your adapting n the fly is the best they come. your cockyness may get in the way making u a risk taker BUT ur skills allow u to not make those mistakes a normal player would.

A MACHINE - u have 1 way of playing and if someone beats u thats caus they are better than u. u have superior discipline so u dont throw deep wen u throw u throw for first downs inside the 10 yrds. u run run run. if they stop u thats all u kno how to do. ur a robot that works in a factory doin the same thing over and over. u take the same route to work everyday eat the same thing everyday, ur no fun. wat u do u do very well and u dont lose often caus u make no mistakes and your game is super fine tuned ta march like u are part of hitlers army. u jus whoop ass up and down the field same thing every game. take absolutely 0 risks. dont look outside the box or think to do anything different. u are a stubborn player
Back to top Go down
hs18
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-04, 01:11

A camelion sounds like me Smile
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-04, 01:17

i believe i am a camilion as well
Back to top Go down
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-04, 02:07

SALESMAN
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-04, 06:32

I would say a hard hat in away.. If I take the lead I want to keep it.. But if one thing is working why change it til they can stop it
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-04, 12:25

i would say i am a BUSINESSMAN
Back to top Go down
Brad219
New MS Member
New MS Member
Brad219

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-14, 11:56

I'm a BUSINESS MAN now!!! Cause i'm giving cat's da BIZNESS right now!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-14, 14:45

I'm a machine, anyone who has played me knows that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-14, 16:17

machine lol
Back to top Go down
Giant 23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-14, 16:56

Sales men i run watever style of O i want in a game i can spread pass or run idc and i take some chances
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-14, 17:21

Machine.

But I can pass with minimal skill, but that's mainly because I have good playcalling skills to set up the pass.

So yeah, machine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
eddy102293
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eddy102293

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-14, 18:46

Maybe you should create one of those quizzes for this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://wiimml.forumotion.com/index.htm
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-14, 18:55

Yeah that'd be cool.

Like on quizilla or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-14, 19:02

yeah i was gonna Eddy... its real difficult thought and I would want this one to be the best, so itll take some time.
Back to top Go down
eddy102293
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eddy102293

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-14, 19:06

EggzOverEazy420 wrote:
yeah i was gonna Eddy... its real difficult thought and I would want this one to be the best, so itll take some time.
Take your time eggz
Back to top Go down
http://wiimml.forumotion.com/index.htm
kyman
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
kyman

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-14, 20:24

i am a machine except i lose unstead of win
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-14, 22:02

camelion Smile
Back to top Go down
JagsRock95
New MS Member
New MS Member
JagsRock95

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-15, 17:35

Im more of a SALESMAN
Back to top Go down
Luse ChaNg3
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-16, 11:10

i blend ... i run and i pass... do play cover too much cuz i will find holes....
Back to top Go down
PrimaryFailure6
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
PrimaryFailure6

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-16, 11:28

salesman I always look in a my playbbok and I think ahead of the game
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-21, 00:06

hahahaha!! i like these threads. i am more of a Salesman. i run the RnG playbook and i know it well! soooo....i am hitting you with EVERYTHING!!! pressure busts pipes baby! lol! as you all know by now...i run the Ravens....and for the most part....their wrs are not stand out superstars perse....therefore....i have had to learn how to create an explosive offensive out of nothing...lol! to do that....i learned the RnG pb and utilize a HUGE VARIETY of plays to keep my opponents off-balance. of course....like most players....i have like 10 solid go-to plays for every situation...but...i try to make it very difficult for my opponent to know what's coming.

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2008-11-21, 00:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-21, 00:09

Well, I'm a conservative player. I don't throw deep balls ever, I like to stick to dives, blasts, and the occasional quick slants. If I really need it I'll chuck a deepball, but it'd be on a PA play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yayanjl
will to win
New MS Member
New MS Member
will to win

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2008-11-27, 20:39

I pound the rock all day long. 3rd and long, RUN THE FOOTBALL. People get very ticked at me, i'm more of a safe person, don't go for a lot of 4th downs. Kneel when neccisary.

Whatever one of them fits that, thats me!
Smile
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2009-03-02, 20:29

HARD HAT PLAYER - do anything possible to win, to put food on the table. if that means sittting on the ball, killing the clock the whole game caus u scared of your opponents offense, using all your timouts. u work long hours in harsh conditions to better the skills you u have they work well. pounding the rock all game, heavy blitzing, u have maybe 6 plays that u run over and over again. not necessarily to add skill but to sharpen the to minimize mistakes caus workers comp wont cut it. u have 1 team and 1 team only a stubborn player. u dont take chances caus u cant afford them

BUSINESSMAN - do u take the business as usual approach. clock in put i a steady 8 hrs day of work. u may have average or slightly above average skill but u play as much as possible caus your a gamer. your constantly tryin new things caus u play so much u can afford to struggle a few games till u fine tune a new team or pb. u game caus that's wat u do. u take some risk but your more of a steady player up and down

SALESMAN - everything must go meaning u throw your whole playbook at your opponent and dare then to stop you...the closest 1 out of them all that is more of a coach style nfl style offense situations dictate where u go in your playbook and u are always thinkin ahead of wat will happpen...u are a fast exciting player regardless of wat pint the game is in or if the situation call for u to sit on the ball late in the game. u are a huge risk taker and kno the benifits can be great. u use everything in your pb availible: heavy runs, light runs, singleback, PA, shot gun everything at our disposal u dish out to keep your opponent on their toes. u usually have 1 pb u have found that can do that and u kno in and out and u stick with 1 team maybe 2.

CAMELION - your game is that tight, ur playing style is various, your skills are top notch where u adapt to your opponent. he stops your run u pass vive versa. u usually have 1 team but your skills say ill play with whoever u choose for me it can be the worst team in the league. your pb is wide open and u have an all around pb that allows u to do those things. you pride yourself in not giving the same person the same look and your adapting n the fly is the best they come. your cockyness may get in the way making u a risk taker BUT ur skills allow u to not make those mistakes a normal player would.

A MACHINE - u have 1 way of playing and if someone beats u thats caus they are better than u. u have superior discipline so u dont throw deep wen u throw u throw for first downs inside the 10 yrds. u run run run. if they stop u thats all u kno how to do. ur a robot that works in a factory doin the same thing over and over. u take the same route to work everyday eat the same thing everyday, ur no fun. wat u do u do very well and u dont lose often caus u make no mistakes and your game is super fine tuned ta march like u are part of hitlers army. u jus whoop ass up and down the field same thing every game. take absolutely 0 risks. dont look outside the box or think to do anything different. u are a stubborn player
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty2009-03-02, 20:42

im a machine if i say so myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wat type of player of u   wat type of player of u Empty

Back to top Go down

wat type of player of u
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next