Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What Type of hit do you prefer....

Go down 
+5
finsfan85
overlord2003
Spice_Rack101
62YSailUnion
Champ_28
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

What Type of hit do you prefer.... Empty
PostSubject: What Type of hit do you prefer....   What Type of hit do you prefer.... Empty2009-10-03, 09:12

i was wondering if a big high hit or a big low hit causes more fumbles. big meaning when the screen gets all blurry and shakes.i was just wondering which get more fumbles...
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What Type of hit do you prefer....   What Type of hit do you prefer.... Empty2009-10-03, 10:13

probably a high hit stick would cause a fumble. low hit stick once in a while you will get a fumble.
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: What Type of hit do you prefer....   What Type of hit do you prefer.... Empty2009-10-03, 11:03

I prefer the low hit stick, i think it has a higher chance of hitting the person then the high hit stick. Usaully when i face big backs like brandon jacobs i allways have to go low.
Back to top Go down
overlord2003
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What Type of hit do you prefer....   What Type of hit do you prefer.... Empty2009-10-03, 12:11

I believe that going high causes more fumbles cause you're hitting closer to the ball, but you have a better shot at tackling if you go low on power backs.
Back to top Go down
finsfan85
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: What Type of hit do you prefer....   What Type of hit do you prefer.... Empty2009-10-07, 00:45

you really do have to mix it up though. i've played people that always went low and i just started hurdling them all the time. really made things easy since he never changed it up.
Back to top Go down
Code//Blue
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Code//Blue

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: What Type of hit do you prefer....   What Type of hit do you prefer.... Empty2009-10-07, 01:09

I look at it this way.

If you're bigger than the guy you're about to hit, and unless the guys Brandon Jacobs or Michael Turner or AP, hit 'em high.

If it's a big guy with the ball, hit 'em low, unless your guy's bigger. lol

Seems to me though that lower hit sticks have a higher percentage of bringing the player down, and they cause a lot of fumbles if you have a hard hitter.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What Type of hit do you prefer....   What Type of hit do you prefer.... Empty2009-10-07, 02:29

hit them low,,,,,,,when i turbo ..hit 'em high!!!!!!!!!! screen shake's...ball loose...fumble's for me.lolololol;... What Type of hit do you prefer.... Lol
Back to top Go down
C6xtacy
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What Type of hit do you prefer....   What Type of hit do you prefer.... Empty2009-10-07, 13:30

Code//Blue wrote:
I look at it this way.

If you're bigger than the guy you're about to hit, and unless the guys Brandon Jacobs or Michael Turner or AP, hit 'em high.

If it's a big guy with the ball, hit 'em low, unless your guy's bigger. lol

Seems to me though that lower hit sticks have a higher percentage of bringing the player down, and they cause a lot of fumbles if you have a hard hitter.

This is how I see it.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: What Type of hit do you prefer....   What Type of hit do you prefer.... Empty2009-10-07, 14:09

High= More fumbles (higher risk of broken tackle)
Low= Injuries
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Type of hit do you prefer....   What Type of hit do you prefer.... Empty

Back to top Go down

What Type of hit do you prefer....
Page 1 of 1