Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Is Lito Sheppard Worth a 6th

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Is Lito Sheppard Worth a 6th Empty
PostSubject: Is Lito Sheppard Worth a 6th   Is Lito Sheppard Worth a 6th Empty2008-11-03, 19:02

I don't think he is...should have traded the bum a few months ago when teams were willing to part with a 3rd for him. He's been beaten like a redhead step child this year...Gave up over 100 yards yesterday, and 90 on 1 play (More than Brown has given all year..actually it's almost half)

I think they're just gonna release him or something...I really can't see any team giving up a high draft pick for a guy who proves week in, week out that he sucks..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
HT eFFecTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HT eFFecTz

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Is Lito Sheppard Worth a 6th   Is Lito Sheppard Worth a 6th Empty2008-11-03, 19:16

yup bum
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Is Lito Sheppard Worth a 6th   Is Lito Sheppard Worth a 6th Empty2008-11-05, 02:16

He wants is to be released cause he doesn't want to be in philly no more. He feels like he's not wanted or appreciated and thats why he's not playing to he's pro bowl level of the past. He's like I'll play half ass and they'll release me and philly won't get nothing in return... I can't think of a better way to get back at a team that he feels has treated him poorly... then agiane he might sign with the boys next year, just to shut down D. Jackson lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Is Lito Sheppard Worth a 6th   Is Lito Sheppard Worth a 6th Empty2008-11-05, 21:44

he is doin it D hall style. Play like crap get out with the money get to team u can start on and win superbowl with
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Is Lito Sheppard Worth a 6th   Is Lito Sheppard Worth a 6th Empty2008-11-06, 01:54

i dont think hes doin it on purpose
he went down with a groin injury and i dont think he faked that
i think the eagles shoulda traded him over the offseason for a big name wr
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Lito Sheppard Worth a 6th   Is Lito Sheppard Worth a 6th Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Lito Sheppard Worth a 6th
Page 1 of 1