Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

how has got the ebook and thinks its worth it?

Go down 
+2
Modrewgnu
74y3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
74y3
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-28

how has got the ebook and thinks its worth it? Empty
PostSubject: how has got the ebook and thinks its worth it?   how has got the ebook and thinks its worth it? Empty2008-12-28, 23:57

im sorry but i had to post this... this is a new site to me and all the rest are jus the same... meaning i have bought so many ebooks and they are the same i mean the exact same... word for word.. and im jus tired of wasting my money.. i dont need any help with offense but need so dfense as all.. and also they are hard to understand.. its so much easier if u the owner of this site took some time with me and chat me and the movement of the players its so much easier when u can see it then reading it... more money is the question well no problem.. if i can do so serious dfense willing to pay anything.. but let me know when u see this and to all..
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: how has got the ebook and thinks its worth it?   how has got the ebook and thinks its worth it? Empty2008-12-29, 01:00

Ya we have plenty of people to help you. I can 100 percent guarantee you that all of our ebooks are original. but i see that you are a very very serious madden gamer. We can offer you a lot of great defenses. I am in fact the so called "owner" of the site, but I am not the best player on this site, and i am willing to admit that. Not because i am bad by any means, (I was ranked in the top 100 on ps3 for the first month of madden 09) but simply because we have a lot of great players on here. Are you on ps3 or 360?

here is a little sample of what one of our very own members (thecrunkologyst) found by himself a few days ago.

this is a 5 man rush against tony romo (a mobile qb) and the cowboys beast of an offensive line.

or a nano that gets instant pressure when your opponent is in shotgun with more good coverage. This is against the Giants offensive line that is the best oline in the madden 09.

this is the type of stuff we can help you with. we have how to do all of that in our exclusive section. if you want to drop your email or aim or any other contact info i would be happy to talk with you more about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Joronomo707
New MS Member
New MS Member
Joronomo707

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: how has got the ebook and thinks its worth it?   how has got the ebook and thinks its worth it? Empty2008-12-29, 04:04

Yea ur right i ordered me an e-book and they are all the same , why cant they just tell us instead of just posting threads and having 100 posts and madden cash . thats y i asked Modrewgnu to tell me defense plays
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: how has got the ebook and thinks its worth it?   how has got the ebook and thinks its worth it? Empty2008-12-29, 05:54

Joronomo707 wrote:
why cant they just tell us instead of just posting threads and having 100 posts and madden cash . thats y i asked Modrewgnu to tell me defense plays

There are plenty of good defensive plays in our forums. But the best plays we save for members who contribute to the site to make it better. If we gave these plays out to everyone, there would be plenty of people who come here take our plays and dominate opponents without ever remembering who helped them become good. We all try to improve each others game here, but it is a cycle. you gotta be willing to put in your time and show your dedication and help other members before you get plays that will make you amazing. If you come in demanding that people give you something, our members wont want to help you out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: how has got the ebook and thinks its worth it?   how has got the ebook and thinks its worth it? Empty2008-12-29, 08:40

Modrewgnu wrote:

There are plenty of good defensive plays in our forums. But the best plays we save for members who contribute to the site to make it better. If we gave these plays out to everyone, there would be plenty of people who come here take our plays and dominate opponents without ever remembering who helped them become good. We all try to improve each others game here, but it is a cycle. you gotta be willing to put in your time and show your dedication and help other members before you get plays that will make you amazing. If you come in demanding that people give you something, our members wont want to help you out.

WELL SAID! Fo shizzle
Back to top Go down
NickkaJ
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: how has got the ebook and thinks its worth it?   how has got the ebook and thinks its worth it? Empty2009-01-20, 03:52

it is worth it i like it and it helped me
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: how has got the ebook and thinks its worth it?   how has got the ebook and thinks its worth it? Empty2009-03-24, 21:51

I'm new to this site but I would love to get some help on defense so if anybody would be willing to assist me on 360 please email me, my email is rfreeman37@yahoo.com or my gamertag is ryanfree36. Just let me know what I need to do to improve, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how has got the ebook and thinks its worth it?   how has got the ebook and thinks its worth it? Empty

Back to top Go down

how has got the ebook and thinks its worth it?
Page 1 of 1