Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)

Go down 
+19
RaiderRod
footballpimp
KidProDiiGy
pkismyname
Xhobohump69X
Crunk
AsTrOz o
Giantsfansince79
Mickey
BOSTN BEANER
nawfside512
Luse ChaNg3
OGiant23
duketango
chrisc2006
Fudgy
HT eFFecTz
bigbuddah
BoSpOrTsFaN
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) - Page 2 Empty2008-12-18, 14:58

BrownS FoR LifE wrote:
When I throw the slant in a zone coverage against a smart backer it is always picked..? If its a slow backer he will be late but the samrt ones always pick it..Should I th
row earlier or later..?
Go into Practice Mode and put the defense in Cover 3 from the 3-4 and from the 4-3. Slants are very hard to stop and I use them effectively on zone coverages. You just have to practice timing and always throw a high bullet pass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) - Page 2 Empty2008-12-18, 16:52

i've also recently sent welker on drags more than slants. i like to send my rb out on a slant and roll out to the same side sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Xhobohump69X
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) - Page 2 Empty2009-01-29, 14:55

PA X Clown is probably one of the best plays in the game for many teams. Easily one of my favorites
Back to top Go down
Xhobohump69X
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) - Page 2 Empty2009-01-29, 15:03

Quote :
i like to send my rb out on a slant and roll out to the same side sometimes.
Yea i do that when im using the eagles alot because you have Donavan Mcnabb and Westbrook with good hands and speed so if you slide protect the same way your RB is going then you can use Mcnabbs speed to avoid any rushers from the opposite side
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) - Page 2 Empty2009-01-29, 18:13

Very nice post.

:DD Thumbs up bro.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) - Page 2 Empty2009-01-29, 18:23

Xhobohump69X wrote:
Quote :
i like to send my rb out on a slant and roll out to the same side sometimes.
Yea i do that when im using the eagles alot because you have Donavan Mcnabb and Westbrook with good hands and speed so if you slide protect the same way your RB is going then you can use Mcnabbs speed to avoid any rushers from the opposite side

thats the team i do it with. the eagles whooa.

wouldn't be bad with the streelers defiatly if you put dixon in their at qb or the titans or viking.
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) - Page 2 Empty2009-02-10, 18:39

great post i use these plays almost everytime i use pats playbook
Back to top Go down
footballpimp
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) - Page 2 Empty2009-02-28, 12:12

thanks alot man
Back to top Go down
RaiderRod
New MS Member
New MS Member
RaiderRod

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) - Page 2 Empty2009-05-21, 21:18

I like echos pb or is it CJ's...or are they the same....lol
Back to top Go down
supernova221
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: thnx bro!   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) - Page 2 Empty2009-08-14, 13:48

BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:
x buttton This is a good taste of my offensive strategy. i like to run thes plays multiple times per game. Below is where in the New england playbook to find the play and a little description of what i do.

ENJOY!

11. Lots of formations- any quick slant--- I love to hit welker on quick slants because be can catch the ball great in traffic. Find your best receiver in traffic and have fun with a 7-13 yard gain at any part of the feild.

10. Shotgun, Split Y Flex- Flat combo--- I like to hit anybody on this play. i like the routes and can usually find somebody open.

9. Shotgun, Split Y Flex- Flood--- This has moss going deep but i like to hit watson( x buttton ) going towards the sidelines about 15 yards deep.

8. I-Form tight- HB Blast--- Nothing special about this play but i like to use it when i need a few yards up the middle. i like it on second down.

7. Goalline-FB Dive--- Almost an automatic yard or up to 5. sometimes even larger. FB dives are very effective this year. 3rd and short is when i like to go to this play. Amazingly this is the only FB dive in the pats playbook that goes straight forward.

6. Shotgun Spread, Left on- HB Draw--- I love to screen so if the defense begins to think automatic screen or deep pass out of shotgun then you can get solid yardage out of this draw. when it works which is at a pretty good rate it gets around 10 yards.

5. Gun, empty trips open- WR screens--- I like this screen play with 5 wr's. i use this mostly when my other screen is being easily identified by the defense. You sometimes have more receivers then corners on the screen side which leads to grat gains.

4. SIngleback jumbo- Playaction roll Lt--- This play is usully going to the left and since brady is a righthanded QB i like to flip this play to the right. i only run this if the right is the larger side of the feild. triangle is usually open for 10 yards going towards the sidelines and sometimes i'll go short yardage to x buttton .

3. Gun doubles- Fl. screen--- I beleive this is the best screen in the game. i have more touchdowns with this play than i can count and lots of them are huge touchdowns. if i go to circle then it works great. sometmes i flip the play so its on the larger side of the feild and i try to hit square . sometimes works great but sometimes goes backwards 5 yards.

2. I form tight- HB lead toss--- i've had lots of trouble running the ball outside this year. That was until i used this play while moving my right TE in motion to the run side. This play can break off large gainst and almost always gets a few positive yards. Tricking the defense by running to the opposite side of the guy in motion works well to if they are unexpecting of your trickery.

1. Gun, snugs flip, PA X clown--- This play should work with any good QB-WR combo. I hit my square WR which is your #1 WR going deep at a great rate for a deep play. Sometimes he will be wideopen and other times he is covered but makes nice catches. If the defesne is getting constant pressure on you the you can hot route your rb to stay in and block instead of playaction. Also try to hit x buttton on this pass for little yards but is sometimes wide open and has room to run.
Back to top Go down
2much4u
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) - Page 2 Empty2009-08-17, 15:42

I'm going to tell you nice post, because I'm appreciative of the work you just put in. I'm going to try these out tonight and get back to you about how they worked for me.
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) - Page 2 Empty2009-08-17, 16:30

this is kind of an old thread lol.
Back to top Go down
Schwartz387
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: New England Plays   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) - Page 2 Empty2009-08-17, 16:39

Gun Dbls Wing TE
Double Cross- Hot Route WR1 on a streak. Against cover 3 look for crossing routes, or rb out of backfield. Against Cover 2 look for either crossing route, or WR1 on the streak.

FL Screen- Roll left and watch CB on left of screen, if he drops to cover the flats, like cover 2, then hit X running the post. If the corner doesn't drop down then hit Slot receiver running the out, or throw back across the field to WR1 on the screen. I have won many games with just this play

Gun Normal Flex Wk

Patriot's Spot- Sent TE on a streak and Slot on a streak. If D in Cover 3 hit Slot WR on streak, or wait for WR2 running the inside curl also hit this if they are in Cover 2. If they are in Man, or Cover 4 hit your HB running the out.

PA FL Screen- mix in with above play. Cancel the PA and roll right so your HB will pick up a defender. Then hit your WR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2