Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)

Go down 
+19
RaiderRod
footballpimp
KidProDiiGy
pkismyname
Xhobohump69X
Crunk
AsTrOz o
Giantsfansince79
Mickey
BOSTN BEANER
nawfside512
Luse ChaNg3
OGiant23
duketango
chrisc2006
Fudgy
HT eFFecTz
bigbuddah
BoSpOrTsFaN
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty
PostSubject: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-10-29, 21:14

x buttton This is a good taste of my offensive strategy. i like to run thes plays multiple times per game. Below is where in the New england playbook to find the play and a little description of what i do.

ENJOY!

11. Lots of formations- any quick slant--- I love to hit welker on quick slants because be can catch the ball great in traffic. Find your best receiver in traffic and have fun with a 7-13 yard gain at any part of the feild.

10. Shotgun, Split Y Flex- Flat combo--- I like to hit anybody on this play. i like the routes and can usually find somebody open.

9. Shotgun, Split Y Flex- Flood--- This has moss going deep but i like to hit watson( x buttton ) going towards the sidelines about 15 yards deep.

8. I-Form tight- HB Blast--- Nothing special about this play but i like to use it when i need a few yards up the middle. i like it on second down.

7. Goalline-FB Dive--- Almost an automatic yard or up to 5. sometimes even larger. FB dives are very effective this year. 3rd and short is when i like to go to this play. Amazingly this is the only FB dive in the pats playbook that goes straight forward.

6. Shotgun Spread, Left on- HB Draw--- I love to screen so if the defense begins to think automatic screen or deep pass out of shotgun then you can get solid yardage out of this draw. when it works which is at a pretty good rate it gets around 10 yards.

5. Gun, empty trips open- WR screens--- I like this screen play with 5 wr's. i use this mostly when my other screen is being easily identified by the defense. You sometimes have more receivers then corners on the screen side which leads to grat gains.

4. SIngleback jumbo- Playaction roll Lt--- This play is usully going to the left and since brady is a righthanded QB i like to flip this play to the right. i only run this if the right is the larger side of the feild. triangle is usually open for 10 yards going towards the sidelines and sometimes i'll go short yardage to x buttton .

3. Gun doubles- Fl. screen--- I beleive this is the best screen in the game. i have more touchdowns with this play than i can count and lots of them are huge touchdowns. if i go to circle then it works great. sometmes i flip the play so its on the larger side of the feild and i try to hit square . sometimes works great but sometimes goes backwards 5 yards.

2. I form tight- HB lead toss--- i've had lots of trouble running the ball outside this year. That was until i used this play while moving my right TE in motion to the run side. This play can break off large gainst and almost always gets a few positive yards. Tricking the defense by running to the opposite side of the guy in motion works well to if they are unexpecting of your trickery.

1. Gun, snugs flip, PA X clown--- This play should work with any good QB-WR combo. I hit my square WR which is your #1 WR going deep at a great rate for a deep play. Sometimes he will be wideopen and other times he is covered but makes nice catches. If the defesne is getting constant pressure on you the you can hot route your rb to stay in and block instead of playaction. Also try to hit x buttton on this pass for little yards but is sometimes wide open and has room to run.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-10-29, 22:40

excellent post bryan
Back to top Go down
HT eFFecTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HT eFFecTz

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-10-29, 23:13

nice post
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-10-29, 23:20

good job bryan...must've taken you a while to get all that drawn up like that. Thx a lot

U The Man
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-10-30, 14:20

His offense is very effective too so his work in lab is legit. In our game a couple of weeks ago i think he only punted one time all game. Good stuff man.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-11-01, 10:15

thx guys. i'm looking to add a couple more plays to my playbook cus i'm lacking a huge variety
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-11-01, 11:31

wow, i posted this on another madden site too and they thought i stole it from here. i should keep my name the same for everything.
Back to top Go down
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-11-01, 18:08

Bryan wrote:
wow, i posted this on another madden site too and they thought i stole it from here. i should keep my name the same for everything.

yeah I saw that. caused a small commotion over there
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-11-01, 22:44

hey i got another play for u

Iform 2 TE one i think it in NE u got 1 WR to one side run the sweep away from WR cause if they in man they got no corner out there it is sick
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-11-02, 08:36

i'll try it out.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-11-05, 19:54

bump, has anybody actually tried using some of these plays or do you guys just say nice post. i'm just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Luse ChaNg3
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-11-13, 10:33

nice post... its cool but i dont like usin pats...
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-11-13, 17:12

reyglc1425 wrote:
nice post... its cool but i dont like usin pats...
Those are just nice plays out've the playbook. you can use another team for the plays.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-11-13, 17:18

Y a i tried most of em and found little success.. Dont get me wrong they are great, but I just suck with the passing game.. The runs are great
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-11-18, 14:47

i use the pats playbook too. if u like quick slants try z slant y corner its the first formation in the gun in their playbook. Moss is in a quick slant on that play.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-11-18, 14:56

also the QB Sonya Check. i usually hit sammy morris or kevin faulk on this play. use it when u have someone playin zone alot and givin u time in the pocket. it takes a while for ur rb to get downfield but if he does and they are playin zone its a 30+ yard gain.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-11-18, 15:33

ya that screen play is solid. u burned me bad when we played.
Back to top Go down
Giantsfansince79
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-11-24, 13:18

xbox360....gamertag is gaetano1979
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-11-24, 19:46

Barbarian24 wrote:
ya that screen play is solid. u burned me bad when we played.

I only burnt you once on it and thats about the only thing that worked that game.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-11-28, 17:49

Haha i guess. You had something going but would make little mistakes u were right there.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-11-28, 19:09

if i remember correctly i had the playaction working nicely but another part of me is saying i didn't have the time to do the playaction without being sacked. i dont remember
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-12-05, 12:12

I got a cover 3 burner in the pats playbook.. Gun: trips open slot drive.. Flip the play and moss will be open down field for a td. The #3 and 4 recievers will hold the safetys down and moss is one on one. Don't flip the play before u call it. Call it as is then flip it as ur pre snap adjustment. Hope this adds to ur game.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-12-05, 12:16

Oh yea and I wait in the pocket for a second then roll out to the right on that play.
Back to top Go down
AsTrOz o
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
AsTrOz o

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-12-18, 14:36

When I throw the slant in a zone coverage against a smart backer it is always picked..? If its a slow backer he will be late but the samrt ones always pick it..Should I throw earlier or later..?
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty2008-12-18, 14:42

BrownS FoR LifE wrote:
When I throw the slant in a zone coverage against a smart backer it is always picked..? If its a slow backer he will be late but the samrt ones always pick it..Should I throw earlier or later..?
dont throw slants into zone coverage... if someone sits in zone all day run it up the gut on them and get first downs till they change their play and when they change hit them with ur pass plays.. try goin to shotgun and running short routes with ur rbs up the middle...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)   Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bryans offensive scheme(Top 11 plays i use in NE playbook)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next