Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I can't believe dallas lost the game on a

Go down 
+3
BoSpOrTsFaN
Fudgy
duketango
7 posters
AuthorMessage
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-02

I can't believe dallas lost the game on a Empty
PostSubject: I can't believe dallas lost the game on a   I can't believe dallas lost the game on a Empty2008-10-12, 20:01

blocked punt in OT Shocked .....

Last edited by duketango on 2008-10-12, 20:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe dallas lost the game on a   I can't believe dallas lost the game on a Empty2008-10-12, 20:24

it was a block punt

i cant believe it either...just imagine in the cards had boldin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe dallas lost the game on a   I can't believe dallas lost the game on a Empty2008-10-12, 20:32

Fudgy wrote:
it was a block punt

i cant believe it either...just imagine in the cards had boldin.

oops my bad.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe dallas lost the game on a   I can't believe dallas lost the game on a Empty2008-10-12, 20:54

that game shouldn't even of went to OT. i was pissed after the blocked fg when there was a timeout called.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe dallas lost the game on a   I can't believe dallas lost the game on a Empty2008-10-12, 22:10

Tony Romo isn't CLUTCH. Sucks for the Boys and their fans. When will we a Superbowl?
Back to top Go down
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe dallas lost the game on a   I can't believe dallas lost the game on a Empty2008-10-13, 08:52

chrisc2006 wrote:
Tony Romo isn't CLUTCH. Sucks for the Boys and their fans. When will we a Superbowl?

I wouldn't pin it all on him. The Oline played like crap. I can't wait to hear what TO has to say now Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe dallas lost the game on a   I can't believe dallas lost the game on a Empty2008-10-13, 10:56

Yea, all the Dallas faithfuls are realizing that buying talent like the Yankees and promoting criminal behavior cant buy you a superbowl.

Romo is over-hyped. I have never seen him perform well in the clutch. T.O. is a cancer. Patrick Crayton drops a ton of balls. Pacman has been garbage since he came back. Newmans season last year was a fluke. He is not that nice. It seems like the whole team is overhyped. I cant wait for the Giants to face them in week 8. They have a ton of talent but are far from ready to perform, work as a team and win the bowl. Especially with a clueless head coach !!

The Giants will win the bowl again... Noone can match us in the NFC, and who in the AFC can ??
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe dallas lost the game on a   I can't believe dallas lost the game on a Empty2008-10-14, 01:53

Yeah the line looked totally different yesterday than from week 1. It seems they have like 50 pounds on every dt and de and they still can't stand in front of them to give romo protection. I wouldn't say Newman is overated though. He has to be a top 5 corner in the game right now. You got the clueless head coach right though. He always looks like he is lost on the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe dallas lost the game on a   I can't believe dallas lost the game on a Empty2008-10-14, 09:40

duketango wrote:
chrisc2006 wrote:

I wouldn't pin it all on him. The Oline played like crap. I can't wait to hear what TO has to say now Rolling Eyes

well now the anti-clutch romo can sit for 4 weeks since he has a broken pinkie. cheers lol. A pnkie haha still laughing.
anyways, the cards are winning that division like i said in the other thread about 3 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe dallas lost the game on a   I can't believe dallas lost the game on a Empty2008-10-14, 11:57

Fudgy wrote:
duketango wrote:
chrisc2006 wrote:

well now the anti-clutch romo can sit for 4 weeks since he has a broken pinkie. cheers lol. A pnkie haha still laughing.
anyways, the cards are winning that division like i said in the other thread about 3 weeks ago.

Yet you laugh at the fact he has a broken pinkie, but i can see you dont understand how important a pinkie is on a qb's throwing hand. But yes, everyone gunna blame romo everytime they lose, but no one see the fact he was hit more then like 20+ times sunday vs the cards. Thats alot for a qb to take and i dont care what qb you have. What i get outta the deal is romo is tough because not one time did i really see him complain that game even though the oline played garbage most of the game. T.O. a wr came to the point in bitching at gurode and the oline, and that just shows its not just romo fuckin up and causing all that pressure it was horrible oline play.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe dallas lost the game on a   I can't believe dallas lost the game on a Empty2008-10-14, 12:12

madden2k5 wrote:
Fudgy wrote:
duketango wrote:
chrisc2006 wrote:

Yet you laugh at the fact he has a broken pinkie, but i can see you dont understand how important a pinkie is on a qb's throwing hand. But yes, everyone gunna blame romo everytime they lose, but no one see the fact he was hit more then like 20+ times sunday vs the cards. Thats alot for a qb to take and i dont care what qb you have. What i get outta the deal is romo is tough because not one time did i really see him complain that game even though the oline played garbage most of the game. T.O. a wr came to the point in bitching at gurode and the oline, and that just shows its not just romo fuckin up and causing all that pressure it was horrible oline play.
I agree. Yes, the Cowboys O-line is huge, but they are weak and over-rated.
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe dallas lost the game on a   I can't believe dallas lost the game on a Empty2008-10-14, 12:26

Saint wrote:
madden2k5 wrote:
Fudgy wrote:
duketango wrote:
chrisc2006 wrote:

I agree. Yes, the Cowboys O-line is huge, but they are weak and over-rated.

I wouldn't use the word weak when you talking about big dudes like them. But more of like lazy and fail to commit playing hard football on the field when it counts. I think this line is overrated, but its not because they cant be that good, but more of they dont put enough effort into there playing style.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe dallas lost the game on a   I can't believe dallas lost the game on a Empty2008-10-14, 13:10

im depressed like seriously romo is out felix is out wat are we gonna do we can fix the D and get by not the offense man...we gonna hvae ta have a serious comin out party wen he gets back from the bye week man caus if we can get brad ta win against the rams then we will be fine i think 5-4 with 7 games left and the only teams we play are skins giants steelers and ravens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe dallas lost the game on a   I can't believe dallas lost the game on a Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't believe dallas lost the game on a
Page 1 of 1