Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Dennis Dixon lost the Steelers the game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Dennis Dixon lost the Steelers the game Empty
PostSubject: Dennis Dixon lost the Steelers the game   Dennis Dixon lost the Steelers the game Empty2009-11-30, 13:29

but if I was told he was gonna be the Panther's QB next season, I would s*** my pants in excitement.

that was a great game he played against a complicated defense. his only turnover came from a very well designed zone blitz that yes, cost them the game, but he still played great.

good showing, Dennis.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Dixon lost the Steelers the game   Dennis Dixon lost the Steelers the game Empty2009-12-01, 08:49

Did I read well? "His only turnover"? Wow, that's pretty unusual for a QB in Carolina those times.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Dixon lost the Steelers the game   Dennis Dixon lost the Steelers the game Empty2009-12-01, 21:45

He played well for his first game in the NFL. Of course it's hard to judge anyone based on one game but I could see him getting his chance with another team. I doubt he will be with the Steelers very long because Batch is as steady a backup as there is so I think he'll stick around for a while, but I think Dixon could have a bright future with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Dixon lost the Steelers the game   Dennis Dixon lost the Steelers the game Empty

Back to top Go down

Dennis Dixon lost the Steelers the game
Page 1 of 1