Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

"The connection to your opponent has been lost" END GAME

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerbs
New MS Member
New MS Member
Kerbs

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-18

"The connection to your opponent has been lost" END GAME Empty
PostSubject: "The connection to your opponent has been lost" END GAME   "The connection to your opponent has been lost" END GAME Empty2010-02-24, 18:11

This has been happening to me a lot lately and i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it. I got about 10 losses the past week that i shouldnt have. Im on 360.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: "The connection to your opponent has been lost" END GAME   "The connection to your opponent has been lost" END GAME Empty2010-02-25, 05:10

get a better internet conn thats my advice to u
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: "The connection to your opponent has been lost" END GAME   "The connection to your opponent has been lost" END GAME Empty2010-02-25, 14:15

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
get a better internet conn thats my advice to u

That isn't possible in some locations. Some locations you only have one provider like me. I'm just glad mine is pretty reliable. Sometimes it messed up but nothing is perfect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Kerbs
New MS Member
New MS Member
Kerbs

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: "The connection to your opponent has been lost" END GAME   "The connection to your opponent has been lost" END GAME Empty2010-02-25, 16:22

I have optimum online which has been amazing since i got it 4 years ago. I never had this problem before the latest update and it doesnt happen on any other games besides madden, so i dont think its my connection. ANy other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: "The connection to your opponent has been lost" END GAME   "The connection to your opponent has been lost" END GAME Empty2010-02-25, 18:37

Kerbs wrote:
I have optimum online which has been amazing since i got it 4 years ago. I never had this problem before the latest update and it doesnt happen on any other games besides madden, so i dont think its my connection. ANy other suggestions?

Not that I know of it happened to me the other day. So I dunno I wish I knew the problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: "The connection to your opponent has been lost" END GAME   "The connection to your opponent has been lost" END GAME Empty2010-02-26, 00:43

then the problem is the ea servers nothing any of us can do about it ea has poor servers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The connection to your opponent has been lost" END GAME   "The connection to your opponent has been lost" END GAME Empty

Back to top Go down

"The connection to your opponent has been lost" END GAME
Page 1 of 1