Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Wii Madden Audibles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nonger
New MS Member
New MS Member
Nonger

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Wii Madden Audibles Empty
PostSubject: Wii Madden Audibles   Wii Madden Audibles Empty2008-10-09, 12:10

When I go to play online my audibles aren't there, the team's default ones are in. Does this happen to everyone?

I've been trying to practice with my new team, spent a few hours setting them up, practicing them (they're changed in practice! I like to have a few options out of each set to audible to, obviously it's huge...)

Well, I get into a Ranked game, and my preset audibles are gone?! Any Wii players know what I'm talking about / how to get them set? Do I have to pause it early and set them up?

Thanks,
Nonger
Back to top Go down
Dolfinlife
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dolfinlife

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Wii Madden Audibles   Wii Madden Audibles Empty2008-10-09, 14:01

there are no preset audibles for online play

Many people have complained..but b4 every game online you have to manually set up all of you audibles
Back to top Go down
http://nationalwiileague.forumakers.com
Mix
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mix

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Wii Madden Audibles   Wii Madden Audibles Empty2008-10-30, 17:31

i feel as tho im one of the very few that never audible
Back to top Go down
eddy102293
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eddy102293

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Wii Madden Audibles   Wii Madden Audibles Empty2008-10-30, 17:41

Mix wrote:
i feel as tho im one of the very few that never audible
I do a lot of fake audibles, usually to get my opponent to audible and I'll get an easier defense to run right through
Back to top Go down
http://wiimml.forumotion.com/index.htm
Nonger
New MS Member
New MS Member
Nonger

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Wii Madden Audibles   Wii Madden Audibles Empty2008-10-30, 19:19

Mix - What about that audible where you just switch which side you run to? (For the Wii guys, It's Left, then thumb the control stick the other direction.)

Maybe we overthink it too much with audibles, but that's what I like about the game, the hope that I can think my way through and overcome my 33 yr. old thumbs!
Back to top Go down
Dolfinlife
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dolfinlife

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Wii Madden Audibles   Wii Madden Audibles Empty2008-10-30, 20:39

yeah....i audible a butt load..

i mix them up during the game too...to do even better
Back to top Go down
http://nationalwiileague.forumakers.com
Mix
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mix

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Wii Madden Audibles   Wii Madden Audibles Empty2008-10-30, 22:37

Nonger wrote:
Mix - What about that audible where you just switch which side you run to? (For the Wii guys, It's Left, then thumb the control stick the other direction.)

Maybe we overthink it too much with audibles, but that's what I like about the game, the hope that I can think my way through and overcome my 33 yr. old thumbs!

lol i rarely do the playmaker audible i have a way of settin up and anticipating defensive playcalls so 9 times out of 10 i get what i want from opposing defenses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii Madden Audibles   Wii Madden Audibles Empty

Back to top Go down

Wii Madden Audibles
Page 1 of 1