Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!

Go down 
+10
BradyandMossConnection
Mickey
xPICKx4xSIXx
Luse ChaNg3
HT eFFecTz
madden2k5
duketango
Modrewgnu
bigbuddah
Shut-Down-D-
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-12, 15:49

xX S3n10r Xx wrote:
cuz all da teams In Da NFC EAST NOT PLAYIN UP 2 DERE potential
Thats not the Giants fault. We have our best defender (Osi) injured and we still lead the NFL in sacks. You should not be worrying about the Giants anways cuz we allready have the division in the palm of our hands. If the Cowboys lose to the Skins this week, your playoff hopes are about done !!
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-12, 16:32

na neva dat we gonna win
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-12, 17:55

saint u gotta admit that defensive scheme you got there is real scary.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-13, 15:11

Barbarian24 wrote:
saint u gotta admit that defensive scheme you got there is real scary.
No doubt about it. Spagnolo is a genius and should be a head coach pretty soon. I dont want to lose him, but he does deserve it. Our scheme changed up alot vs. the Eagles. We didnt blitz too much because we didnt want to get burnt on Westbrook screens, but he found other ways to get pressure. No sacks that day but constant pressure. Gotta love it.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-17, 09:51

Ravens... #1 Run defense in the NFL. Giants vs. Ravens... Giants get 207 yards on the ground. Ha....
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-17, 14:31

damm there oline is beastin rite now. Jacobs is emerging as a top back.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-17, 15:14

Yea, the Oline is the best part of our team, but they get absolutely no love. Hopefully we have at least a couple pro-bowlers out of em this season.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-17, 15:55

You know who else is gettin no love?? Madison hedgecock i think his name is. what abeast of a blockr.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-17, 16:01

Barbarian24 wrote:
You know who else is gettin no love?? Madison hedgecock i think his name is. what abeast of a blockr.
Haha,,,, hell yea... The guy has rock for hands and cant catch a pass, but he sure as hell is a great blocker. I think he will get overlooked again....
Back to top Go down
BradyandMossConnection
New MS Member
New MS Member
BradyandMossConnection

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-17, 16:13

agreed
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-21, 09:00

I think the way you beat that giants team is stoppin the run cause i think eli is an averagew qb when he doesnt have to conver 3rd and 3 3rd and 2. Alot easier said then done because there run gm is tops the nfl rite now. You gotta neutralize there pass rush also. They have an average secondary but the fron7 is also among the tops in the league even without osi and strahan. Keys to beating the giants stopping the run and protecting the passer. Alot easier said then done. Yall team is killin right now!!
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-24, 09:05

The Cards didnt let us run all over them because Jacobs wasnt there. Neither was Plex, but Eli stil won the game with his arm. He had a great game.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-24, 09:51

Ya eli played great hes on my fantasy team Smile
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-24, 11:38

Eli did good against the cards but i dont think the giants can pull it out again this year with a superbowl win
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-24, 11:57

D_Cash wrote:
Eli did good against the cards but i dont think the giants can pull it out again this year with a superbowl win
Everyone thinks so... Just like they thought so last year. But one difference this year, we are the best team in the NFL. Who in the AFC is going to beat us? The AFC is weak as hell. The NFC is just outclassed. The only team that would be a good matchup is the Cowboys and they wont be able to stop us on offense.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-24, 12:22

I think they can make it a game. The offense and d are comin around.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-24, 12:33

the Giants are playing very well! okay...i am a Raven's fan that admitted that....lol! seriously though, they are on point and they are picking up steam going into this latter part of the season. i don't know if they will repeat....but....let's not forget....right now; they are the defending champions. and it definately seems like....for a team to win the championship....they will have to go through the Giants.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-24, 13:03

Militant X 1 wrote:
the Giants are playing very well! okay...i am a Raven's fan that admitted that....lol! seriously though, they are on point and they are picking up steam going into this latter part of the season. i don't know if they will repeat....but....let's not forget....right now; they are the defending champions. and it definately seems like....for a team to win the championship....they will have to go through the Giants.
Militant, I hear ya bro.... Ravens fans are cool with me. I am a season ticket holder so im at the stadium for every home game. For the Ravens game, there were alot of fans there for the Ravens and they were pretty cool. I didnt bother them like I usually do other fans.... lol I kinda like the Ravens, I said kinda.... lol One of my favorite teams to use in Madden !!
Back to top Go down
mcfart01
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-26, 08:02

lost season team to me is much better . the reason the giants won lost year is becuz of they defense but this year defense, they kinda not so good
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-26, 08:55

mcfart01 wrote:
lost season team to me is much better . the reason the giants won lost year is becuz of they defense but this year defense, they kinda not so good
Haha, Kinda not so good.... yeaaaa.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-26, 09:12

Back to back is not going to happen... Why?... Dallas cowboys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-26, 10:15

SuprmnxXx wrote:
Ha, you were not talking that mess a few weeks back. Now you win a few games and your world champions again... First you gotta win a playoff game for the first time in over a decade... Then you gotta go thru NYC with our homefield advantage and go thru the Gmen.... Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-26, 12:43

Saint wrote:
SuprmnxXx wrote:
Ha, you were not talking that mess a few weeks back. Now you win a few games and your world champions again... First you gotta win a playoff game for the first time in over a decade... Then you gotta go thru NYC with our homefield advantage and go thru the Gmen.... Good luck.

Saint im pretty sure last year when eli was playin like s*** all giants fan wanted him out. The gnats werent playin that good of ball then they got hot and all the fans started talkin. Its like that for any team in any sport.So dont bring that weak ish around here. Any given sunday you jus never know man.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-26, 13:14

Actually Bar... Im a diehard.... I never give up on my squad... Last year, a few weeks before this time, the Giants were sucking and Eli was playing like ish.... I might of cussed him out while watching on TV but i Never said I didnt want him to be our QB anymore. I even got into arguments with friends because I said Eli was a top 5 Qb in the league.They laughed at me and thought I was stupid.... Now look at it, we won the superbowl and he is again arguably a top 5 QB in this league. Just because other sports fans down talk their teams and want people fired does not mean everyone does it....

Im a Knicks fan and we have been sucking for 10 years now.... I watch every single game every nite. I spent $800 bucks on tickets for the Cavs game yesterday just to see us trail by 34 going into the 4th qtr. I knew that we were not going to compete with the Cavs, but I paid $800 because im loyal to my team which I have been my entire life and also got to see Lebron play. I was 3 rows behind spike lee....
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty2008-11-28, 03:09

Like I said... back 2 back for the giants ant happing. The cowboys have to many weapons, Romo, has six 300 pulse passing yrds in nine gm's this year. With weapons like witten, owens, williams, bennett, crayton and austin to pass to, barber with the ground and pound the boys are very explosive. The defense is playing their usual bend but don't break D and feeding of the teams offense, now that the "GREAT WHITE HOPE" has returned. Injuries, are about the only thing thats going to stop dallas. We should make the playoffs, dallas has what it takes to win a playoff game and to beat the giants at home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!   Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to Back Giants Championship for the Giants ?? !!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2