Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions

Go down 
+10
Fudgy
iGotBeast$wag13
Swag Escobar
B-__-R-__-B
leway
c4jun
matthauganak1
super_mario90
layinWOOD
eaglefan1019
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-03-08

How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty
PostSubject: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-10, 00:01

I know there is a lot that could happend injuries to the team trades injuries to other teams but how many wins do you think the Eagles will get this year? BTW they play Dallas Washington New York twice Detroit Chicago Green Bay Minnesota Indianapolis Jacksonville Houston Tennenesse Atlanta 49ers. I will go on a limb here and say they will win ehhh 12 games I think they will sweep the Giants and Washington win one against Dallas beat chicago detroit atlanta 49ers Houston Jacksonville and Tennenesse. Discuss.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-10, 00:06

5 wins....I think they'll lose 5/6 division games this year.
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-10, 00:12

Do you truely believe Kevin Kolb sucks im not saying this in a angry tone im being for real? I think Kolb will keep defenses honest because he can throw the deep ball with Donovan Defenses played a little back because he could only throw intermediate deep routes.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-10, 00:28

I'll say 6 at the most and most of those wins won't be coming from their own division and one of those wins won't be against the TEXANS.

I see them beating lions,bears,49ers,and maybe the jags it's kinda hard to see them beating some of those afc south teams like COLTS,TEXANS,TITANS but they might be able to beat up on them jags LOL!.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-10, 01:09

eaglefan1019 wrote:
Do you truely believe Kevin Kolb sucks im not saying this in a angry tone im being for real? I think Kolb will keep defenses honest because he can throw the deep ball with Donovan Defenses played a little back because he could only throw intermediate deep routes.

No, I think Kolb will be a good quarterback. I just don't think he's gonna shine this season. They are in a tough division themselves and play AFC South and NFC North who arent exactly cake walks. I think the Eagles are missing overall leadership. But this is a PRE-DRAFT PREDICTION.
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-10, 01:50

5-6 Kolb will choke his first year as a starter and they will be last in divison and lost to AFC south and NFC north maybe beet Chicago and deff lions 49ers but we will see
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-10, 02:14

8 wins for the Eagles this season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-10, 03:27

^^^^ ain't none of those wins gonna be against the TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!.
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-12, 03:04

about 8 or 9 including stomping the s*** out of the texans (lol jk mario)

Really though about 8. They'll get swept by Dallas, 1-1 against NYG, and beat Failskins both times.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-12, 03:14

i love how the texans gotta be brought into every thread, its very amusing and it never fails, anyways i feel like they'll get stronger after the draft due to all the picks and options they have on draft day, i still think they got a shot at being a playoff contender but really it all depends on how kolb pans out, cuz really thats the only piece that really changed, cuz we made it without westbrook or curtis, we did lose sheldon, that sucks but hobbs is looked at to step in and play a big role, you gotta think who were the two starting corners when the patriots went undefeated in the regular season? im not sayin the eagles will go undefeated but i am saying the corners can hold there own, i got confidence in kolb though, i think he's gonna come through for us.
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-12, 03:20

^^
How many wins do you predict?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-12, 03:21

eh as things stand right now i would say 7-8 due to all the new faces that will be in philly, but that can change after the draft.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-12, 17:19

^^^^don't think rookies can help ya'll out c'mon son their rookies and probably won't be starters.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-12, 17:31

not all rookies sit doode.... those first to third round draft picks are usually guys you feel like can step in an impact your team right away, the later round guys are guys that you see have an upside but need some time to develop, look what mark sanchez and matt ryan did there rookie seasons, look at how much lesean and jeremy helped the offense this year i mean rookies CAN play a big part in a teams success.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-12, 21:52

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
not all rookies sit doode.... those first to third round draft picks are usually guys you feel like can step in an impact your team right away, the later round guys are guys that you see have an upside but need some time to develop, look what mark sanchez and matt ryan did there rookie seasons, look at how much lesean and jeremy helped the offense this year i mean rookies CAN play a big part in a teams success.

mark sanchez played like sh*t for his team your making it sound like he had an amazing season he had a bad season he was what? 2nd in interceptions and it was his teams D and running game that help them win.

FACT: when mark sanchez drops back and throws the ball over 20+times the jets lose games.

matt ryan actually helped his team go to the playoffs sanchez didn't it was his teams D and running game that got them there or no wait actually when i think about it......it was the colts coach jim caldwell that actually got them there by taking out the colts starters late in the season.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-12, 22:24

so your tellin me the jets could of easily made it to the playoffs with kellen clemens at the helm??? i mean i didnt say he single handedly did it, but he did play a big role in there success, look at the texans how much of a role did brian cushing play his first year as a texan? helped there defense out alot right? how about steve slaton his rookie season? thats all im saying is that rookies can impact games there first year, not all of them need time to develop.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-12, 22:38

Im gonna have to agree with mario on this one. I think JT Osullivan could have took the Jets to the playoffs last yr. Mark Sanchez played a very minor role in the Jets 09 success. They were good because of their run game and their defense.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-12, 22:58

so what your saying is that rookies cant help there teams win? i find that hard to believe, cuz really thats what im saying is that rookies can play a significant role in a teams success, mccoy helped the eagles drastically when westbrook went down if it werent for him it would have been booker or buckley getting the ball and they just cant get it done as starters.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-12, 23:52

no i was replying to this

[quote="B-__-R-__-B"]so your tellin me the jets could of easily made it to the playoffs with kellen clemens at the helm??? i mean i didnt say he single handedly did it, but he did play a big role in there successquote]
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-13, 00:28

Some rookies can help their teams win but sanchez wasn't one of them.

steve slaton and brian cushing helped their team in their rookie seasons by a whole lot but you can't compare mccoy to their rookie seasons because his rookie season was a dissapointment compared to slatons rookie season as a RB slaton was a top 6 rusher in the league and mccoy i don't think he was in the top ten or not im gonna have to look that up and brian cushing rookie season he was a top ten tackler those types of rookies can help their teams but not sanchez and mccoy wasn't really..........nothing special.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-13, 02:09

super_mario90 wrote:
Some rookies can help their teams win but sanchez wasn't one of them.

steve slaton and brian cushing helped their team in their rookie seasons by a whole lot but you can't compare mccoy to their rookie seasons because his rookie season was a dissapointment compared to slatons rookie season as a RB slaton was a top 6 rusher in the league and mccoy i don't think he was in the top ten or not im gonna have to look that up and brian cushing rookie season he was a top ten tackler those types of rookies can help their teams but not sanchez and mccoy wasn't really..........nothing special.

see thats all im sayin though is that rookies can help teams win, maybe sanchez wasnt a good example but slaton and cushing are, mccoy didnt finish in the top rushers catagory but he really steped up and for a rookie that i feel like was meant to learn under westbrook this year he was thrown into the mix pretty quickly and responded nicely, and anyways he played better than slaton this year, you wanna talk about "nothing special" thats the catagory steve slaton fell under this year, did slaton help his team into the post season this year? mccoy and maclin did. if the eagles get some good quality players that can step in day one and play i say they still have a shot at being one of the better teams in the NFL if they get a whole bunch of developmental guys, then i see a few years of maturing and rebuilding for the eagles.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-13, 03:09

^^^^Slaton wasn't great running the ball but as a receiver dude was a BEAST!!!! from what i've witnessed he's definitely one of the best RB's to throw the screen to he's like another reggie bush when he has the ball in his hands did you see what he did to the BENGALS.

Mccoy made some nice plays for eagles i'll give him that he'll probably have more receptions this season with kolb a QB.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-13, 07:45

rookies can help but yeah QBs really dont help too much til year 2 and sanchez was pretty ass throwing TDs to the defenders, they less they made him throw the better they did but thats not to say he wont do better next season, i didnt expect anything good out of sanchez before the draft and im still not a believer
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-13, 08:34

i have a $20 bet wit my cousin that the Eagles will not make the playoffs w/o McNabb. Ppl dnt kno how important he was to their franchise
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty2010-04-13, 10:49

i wouldnt totally disagree with that howie roseman the eagles general manager insists they are NOT in a rebuilding stage but at this point theres more questions then answers, if they get some guys at like DE, LB,CB, and C, that can step in and contribute right off the bat then i say they have a chance but really ima lil iff alot of it also depends on how kolb plays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next