Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

UFC 102 predictions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dannys559
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Dannys559

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-03-26

UFC 102 predictions Empty
PostSubject: UFC 102 predictions   UFC 102 predictions Empty2009-08-25, 09:12

Official fight card

Main card

• Heavyweight bout: UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg Randy Couture vs. UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira
  • Light Heavyweight bout: UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg Keith Jardine vs. UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg Thiago Silva
  • Middleweight bout: UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg Chris Leben vs. UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg Jake Rosholt
  • Middleweight bout: UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg Nate Marquardt vs. UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg Demian Maia
  • Light Heavyweight bout: UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg Brandon Vera vs. UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_Poland.svg Krzysztof Soszynski

Preliminary card

• Middleweight bout: UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg Ed Herman vs. UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg Aaron Simpson
  • Heavyweight bout: UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg Gabriel Gonzaga vs. UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg Chris Tuchscherer
  • Heavyweight bout: UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg Justin McCully vs. UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg Mike Russow
  • Heavyweight bout: UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_Canada.svg Tim Hague vs. UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg Todd Duffee
  • Middleweight bout: UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg Nick Catone vs. UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg Mark Muñoz
  • Lightweight bout: UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg Marcus Aurelio vs. UFC 102 predictions 22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg Evan Dunham

Randy vs Big Nog:
Nogueria by 1st round guillotine maybe ko

Thiago Silva vs Keith Jardine
1st round KO

NATE VS MAIA
I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

chris leban vs jake rosholt
leban by decison

vera vs kristoff sycosfjaoijfoskdjf
brandon vera by Tko 2nd round
Back to top Go down
Chainz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: UFC 102 predictions   UFC 102 predictions Empty2009-08-26, 15:18

Heavyweight bout: Randy Couture vs. Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira Close call, I don't see this fight going past 2 rounds. These guys are old and just don't have the stanima, I hope Couture loses because if he wins then Lesnar will just embarrass him again with another beating. And as much as I hate Lesnar, its true. Couture does not stand a chance against Lesnar and asking for another fight with him is career suicide.

Light Heavyweight bout: Keith Jardine vs. Thiago Silva Jardine is coming off of a tough loss to Rampage so I could see him trying to get a title shot and going all out, but with Silva's mix of speed and power I have to give it to Silva. I predict Silva winning, but I wouldnt be too surprised if Jardine wins.

Middleweight bout: Chris Leben vs. Jake Rosholt Leben has been very impressive lately, I think this one could do either way to be honest but I'm pulling for Leban, and I have a gut feeling he'll win, probably by decision.

Middleweight bout: Nate Marquardt vs. Demian Maia I could see either of these guys walk out the winner but I'm just going to go with Maia just because I'm slightly more of a fan of him than I am of Nate.

Light Heavyweight bout: Brandon Vera vs. Krzysztof Soszynski Vera has been great lately, if he continues like this, and picks up a win here. (Which I really think he will) He will definetly be in line for a title shot soon.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: UFC 102 predictions   UFC 102 predictions Empty2009-08-26, 15:37

good job with the thread danny. chainz, ive never seen you around here before, so welcome to the site, and good post. ok now........

randy vs nog - i gotta go nog with this one. nog has just been one of the toughest guys in MMA forever now, and yeah randy is tough and of course talented, but randy has always relied on his wrestling and he won't be able to do that with nog. i do, however, think this fight will go the distance, because i dont think either one will be able to knockout the other. if nog gets randy stupid, then nog will slip on a rnc, but thats the only chance at finishing this fight in my eyes.

silva vs jardine - jardine is always a surprise, but cmon its thiago silva! thiago is a beast, and a great great fighter. jardine is sloppy even when he's being careful. thiago in 2.

leben vs rosholt - i hate leben, and rosholt is off to a good start in his MMA career. so lets go rosholt.

marquardt vs maia - damien maia is a beast, and marquardt is good, but his boxing won't win him this fight. nate can't handle the best BJJ in the UFC, maia by submission.

vera vs soszynski - im totally with you chainz, vera has been getting better and better lately. just looking like a more complete fighter every time he steps in to the octagon. i got him winning this one, dont know how he wins it, be he'll win it.

and i hope ed herman and gabriel gonzaga win in the prelims, just for their sake.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: UFC 102 predictions   UFC 102 predictions Empty2009-08-26, 22:54

thiago silva is my dude and i know he's gonna take out jardine!
maia too i think his BJJ is too tough for most guys to handle
vera will kill in his fight too

those are the 3 main fights im lookin forward too id post my thoughts on the other fights but i'm tired as s*** rite now
Back to top Go down
Dannys559
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Dannys559

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: UFC 102 predictions   UFC 102 predictions Empty2009-08-26, 23:47

i would hope gonzaga wins but look at the guy hes fighting hes really good i think hes like 17-1 and trains with brock lesnar in minnesota so idk

maia maraquardt: there both my favorite MWs i like nate more but maia is too good at BJJ so im gonna go with Nate THE GREAT MARQUARDT by tko in the 2nd
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: UFC 102 predictions   UFC 102 predictions Empty2009-08-28, 11:53

im pumped for these fights, but i might not order them because ive been spending too much money on UFC fights... i feel like i've earned myself a free pass. maybe ill go to the bar.

but i dont expect this card to be EXCITING. there will be good fights, but not huge knockouts or sexy submissions, so it's not like im dying to see it. i have to see every UFC card though.
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: UFC 102 predictions   UFC 102 predictions Empty2009-09-07, 19:32

102 is not going to be anywhere as good as 101 but i would say couture over nog and even tho jardine is my guy i have to say silva.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 102 predictions   UFC 102 predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC 102 predictions
Page 1 of 1