Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions

Go down 
+10
Fudgy
iGotBeast$wag13
Swag Escobar
B-__-R-__-B
leway
c4jun
matthauganak1
super_mario90
layinWOOD
eaglefan1019
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-03-08

How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-13, 11:12

I disagree Rookie Qbs do better there second year at the helm Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco blew compared to their numbers last year. Rookies can make big impacts Desean Jackson Brian Orakpo Adrian Peterson Michael Orr Jon Beason Thomas Davis Julius Peppers just a few names the beasted their first season.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-13, 21:50

I'm hoping 8 or 9
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-13, 21:57

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
i wouldnt totally disagree with that howie roseman the eagles general manager insists they are NOT in a rebuilding stage but at this point theres more questions then answers, if they get some guys at like DE, LB,CB, and C, that can step in and contribute right off the bat then i say they have a chance but really ima lil iff alot of it also depends on how kolb plays.

I would have to agree with yo, it all depends on Kolb! But what makes me worried is, if Kolb doesnt do as well as i hope he does im sure they will put Vick in but i still dont think Vick is ready to be a starter just yet, he still needs some work but im hoping for the best! LETS GO BIRDS!!!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-13, 22:02

at this point alot of the teams success lies on kolb's shoulders, if he plays well i feel like the defense will come though no doubt but if kolb turns the ball over alot and the defense has to play more snaps then i dont see good things for the eagles not to mention if kolb doesnt pan out like everyone hopes he will and donovan plays well, well lets just say eagle fans will NEVER hear the end of it.
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-13, 22:20

But b4 i can even think about how many wins or loses we will have, i would have to see what our regular season schedual looks like
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-13, 22:58

I already posted it new york dallas washington twice

NFC NORTH LIONS BEARS PACKERS VIKINGS

AFC SOUTH COLTS TEXANS JAGUARS TITANS

TWO OTHER TEAMS ATLANTA 49ERS.
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-13, 23:20

eaglefan1019 wrote:
I already posted it new york dallas washington twice

NFC NORTH LIONS BEARS PACKERS VIKINGS

AFC SOUTH COLTS TEXANS JAGUARS TITANS

TWO OTHER TEAMS ATLANTA 49ERS.

yea but i wanna see the "official" one
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-13, 23:33

what do you mean by that that's the teams they are playing it even says it on nfl.com
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-14, 03:17

Vick will eventually be the starter some where in the season.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 02:35

6-7. Kolb is taking over and its time to rebuild. The real question is when will Reid be fired.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 03:01

They might actually have a chance with vick at starting QB.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 03:31

dude vick isnt gonna be the guy in philly its kolb man, theres a reason he doesnt play as much and its beacuse the eagles feel like kolb gives them the better chance to win, if they thought that vick was in a postition to help the team more than say kolb then they would of handed things over to him and not kolb and anyways what has he done since being back to prove he's the guy for philly? i'd really like to see him get traded cuz i feel like he can be a starter somewhere but in philly right now its kolb. thats just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 03:39

Kolb will f*ck off a couple of games then vick will become the starter and resurrect his career.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 03:41

well since you have the amazing ability to see into the future ill take your word for it and ill hold ya too it...
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 16:40

Vick is more of a threat of a QB than kolb.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 18:19

kolb throws it better than vick though IMO.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 18:28

how many wins? ummmmmm..... they go 8-8 and miss the play-offs
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 20:40

Vick is a better QB than kolb.

eagles with vick 13-3

eagles with kolb 5-11
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 20:55

where are those numbers commin from? if kolb falls off and vick steps up and comes through, win for the eagles, if kolb comes through and vick doesnt need to step in, win for the eagles.
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 21:25

you honestly think the eagles will only lose 3 games I'll tell you who they will lose to Green Bay Minnesota Indianpolis Dallas once New York Possibly and the Titans. BUT THEY WILL CREAM THE TEXANSSSSSSSS Smile
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-16, 01:50

super_mario90 wrote:
Vick is a better QB than kolb.

eagles with vick 13-3

eagles with kolb 5-11

C'mon man. You can't be serious.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-16, 02:47

ok man im sick of the vick dick ride... i am a ultra vick fan but be realFUCKINGlistic about it, who is to say he still has feet like he did before... can he develop into a pocket passer,can he fit into a pocket passer's Offense? cause thats wat the F*ck andy reid runs

last season 24 rushes for 95 yard

now i know someone will be like oh well thats just 24 carries

Mike vick's rookie year

31 carries 289.....see the difference?

kolb has been in the eagles system for quite some time... there is nothing about that O he doesnt know at this point... and on top of that he came into the game last season and threw for 300 yards without starter reps

he may or may not be able to take over but people thought greenbay would be shitty without farve and the 1st aaron rodgers year it was more of the D's fault but he did have trouble with close games which kolb more than likely will have too

Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-16, 03:27

I was just being sarcastic about the whole eagles will have an 11-3 record with vick @ QB i just said that to see what some of ya'll would say.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-16, 03:32

eaglefan1019 wrote:
you honestly think the eagles will only lose 3 games I'll tell you who they will lose to Green Bay Minnesota Indianpolis Dallas once New York Possibly and the Titans. BUT THEY WILL CREAM THE TEXANSSSSSSSS Smile

How you figure that????
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty2010-04-16, 10:12

Because the Texans are overrated we will stop the run an Asante will stop Andre and were gonna **** up Schaub with out blitz with our healthy players and new acquasitions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions   How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How many wins do you think the Eagles will get predraft predictions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next