Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??

Go down 
+8
Swag Escobar
Madden's Finest 200
super_mario90
Ddappa35
so much swag
THiZzLeWiZzLe
c4jun
IBLEEDGREEN32117
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 03:17

super_mario90 wrote:
THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:
really doesnt matter about level or anything sheesh the top madden players dont even play ranked,,,,,

MANNNN!!!! ARE YOU RETARDED LOL!!!!!! of course the best madden players play ranked games SMH.

really lmao imma use caps for this...

SO ALL THE PAST MC WINNERS AND THE TOURNAMENT WINNERS ALL HAD HIGH LEVELS AND ONLINE RECORDS TO CARE ABOUT??????? PLEASE GET THAT DICK OUTTA YALLS MOUFS AN LEARN SUMTHING N!GGAZ DONT SIT THE FUXK AROUND PLAYIN RANKED GAMES GOT DAMN THIS SITE FULL OF MORONS IM OUT
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 03:18

Ddappa35 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:
really doesnt matter about level or anything sheesh the top madden players dont even play ranked,,,,,

MANNNN!!!! ARE YOU RETARDED LOL!!!!!! of course the best madden players play ranked games SMH.

I was wondering what the hell he was talking about. Thizzlewizzle you got a source on your comment, cause what you said makes NO sense at all.

poot poooot

Last edited by THiZzLeWiZzLe on 2010-05-08, 19:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 03:54

THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:

really lmao imma use caps for this...

1.SO ALL THE PAST MC WINNERS AND THE TOURNAMENT WINNERS ALL HAD HIGH LEVELS AND ONLINE RECORDS TO CARE ABOUT??????? PLEASE GET THAT DICK OUTTA YALLS MOUFS AN LEARN SUMTHING 2.N!GGAZ DONT SIT THE FUXK AROUND PLAYIN RANKED GAMES GOT DAMN THIS SITE FULL OF MORONS IM OUT

1. YES!!!!

2. I do i take pride in that LOL.
Back to top Go down
xxkareem1xx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxkareem1xx

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 04:30

Madden's Finest 200 wrote:
[
i would play you, but you might cheese and go for it on 4th down. I don't play that bullsh!t.[/quote]

how is going for it on 4th down cheese?? explain

Last edited by xxkareem1xx on 2010-04-09, 04:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxkareem1xx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxkareem1xx

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 04:33

[quote="IBLEEDGREEN32117"]I asked a simple yes or no question, stop beating around the bush and answer the damn question!

^^^^ i feel you
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 05:55

THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:
Ddappa35 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:

I was wondering what the hell he was talking about. Thizzlewizzle you got a source on your comment, cause what you said makes NO sense at all.

YOU ARE A IDIOT FUXK MAYNE WHOEVER LEFT T.M.L. FOR THIS SITE IS BRAIN DEAD LAST POST EVA IM DONE

lol someone lets words on a post work him up, are words that powerful? s*** i need to be a english teacher
Back to top Go down
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 10:10

THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:
Ddappa35 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:

YOU ARE A IDIOT FUXK MAYNE WHOEVER LEFT T.M.L. FOR THIS SITE IS BRAIN DEAD LAST POST EVA IM DONE

I just asked you for a source or something to backup your statement becuase it made no sense, and you respond by making less sense??? Why wouldn't the best players in the world play ranked, I mean if they're the best they must want to play against the best, and odds are the people around them aren't going to give them as good of a game as he can find against a high ranked opponent online. I mean unless your a casual Madden player unranked games are kind of pointless, and the best players aren't casual players. But, feel free to keep displaying your ignorance.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 10:49

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
has anyone played this kid yet? maddens fnest? anyone? i'd like to know how he stacks up against the competition.

I've played him he is good... You talk shyt to him and get blasted, any of you I don't wanna hear it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 13:23

who won?
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 15:14

c4jun wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:
has anyone played this kid yet? maddens fnest? anyone? i'd like to know how he stacks up against the competition.

I've played him he is good... You talk shyt to him and get blasted, any of you I don't wanna hear it..

i wanna know how good you are skill lvl and all that other stuff.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 15:19

ya me too!
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 16:53

who won?

you did
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 18:19

Everyone is worrying about usless shyt, like ranks, skill lvl, etc.! Just send me your PSN ID, ill send you a friend invite and ill let my madden playing do the talkin!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 18:26

ibleedgreen did you play maddens finest? jus wondering?
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 18:30

c4jun wrote:
who won?

you did
lol, BRB was talking about has any1 played IBLEEDGREEN, not me. I thought you said you played IBLEEDGREEN so i asked you who won. lol. And thanks for backing me up.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 18:38

c4jun wrote:
who won?

you did
lol, BRB was talking about has any1 played IBLEEDGREEN, not me. I thought you said you played IBLEEDGREEN so i asked you who won. lol. And thanks for backing me up.

yeah i was just wondering if anyone had played him to see if he was legit or not just curious though.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 21:09

I'm getting online now to send him an invite. I'm not talking stuff I never do when I play Madden.
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 21:46

this whole post got out of hand, I made it because i hate people who talk s*** and say they "cant be beat"! So i posted this thread and I put my PSN on there so i can knock their dick in the dirt!! (<--- no homo)
Back to top Go down
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 21:53

IBLEEDGREEN32117 wrote:
this whole post got out of hand, I made it because i hate people who talk s*** and say they "cant be beat"! So i posted this thread and I put my PSN on there so i can knock their dick in the dirt!! (<--- no homo)

"knock their dick in the dirt", lol I aint never heard that sh!t before. I feel what you saying. Most of the people that talk like that end up getting their money took and their feelings hurt. Most of the best people I've played don't say nothing besides "how much you trying to play for".
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-10, 00:42

just post your record and lvl and avg opp lvl thats all i wanna see.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-10, 02:13

He hasn't accepted my FR yet...
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-10, 03:40

c4jun wrote:
He hasn't accepted my FR yet...
me either.
Back to top Go down
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-10, 12:45

i love how he has just come on here to start an argument
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-10, 13:34

I never intended to start an argument, i just wanted to find some arrogant madden players to play! And who ever sent me friend requests, ill add yall tonight when i get online!
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-10, 13:47

Some of you guys are too sensitive. He just came to play some competition and test himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??   WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO THINKS THEY CAT BE BEAT??
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next