Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA

Go down 
+8
Ketcham While They're Hot
Hollywood x 12
Militant X 1
Crunk
bigbuddah
Fudopi is That Dude
OGiant23
Fudgy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty
PostSubject: BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA   BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty2008-10-14, 21:48

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/10/14/blank-thinks-vick-should-get-another-chance-but-not-in-atlanta/

check this out
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA   BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty2008-10-15, 17:27

no duh cause he does not want find when Vick skrews up again
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA   BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty2008-10-15, 18:40

I too feel he deserves another shot, I mean, Pacman doesn't, and there's a difference. Michael Vick took responsibility for his actions, and went out like a man, showing that he learned his lesson, pacman is just an arrogant dipshit who will never learn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

PostSubject: Re: BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA   BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty2008-10-15, 20:42

mike vick is a TERRIBLE QB he throws it as hard as he can every play.

WR can not catch the gunned balls...

look at roddy white Sucked with Vick now is one of top WR with Ryan

Vick throws a beautiful deepball but it normally overthrown...

if he could learn touch and accuracy he might get a shot
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA   BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty2008-10-15, 22:19

Fudopi wrote:
I too feel he deserves another shot, I mean, Pacman doesn't, and there's a difference. Michael Vick took responsibility for his actions, and went out like a man, showing that he learned his lesson, pacman is just an arrogant dipshit who will never learn.

wwwwwoooooowwwwwww....ok so players arent suppose ta have lives...is that wat u tellin me caus last time i remember pacman has never done anything wrong on the field or in the locker room....steve smith can go fighting everyone and get nothing from the commish but pacman goes out and trouble follows and he gets suspended by godell...some of the best athletes in the league come from places that where normal ppl dont come out of (the hood) and u cant take wat someone grew up in and there surroundings away from them...just like u cant turn a hoe into a house wife well u cant turn a hood ma fucka into corprate america...u cant expect em ta not go out like A FUCKIN REGULAR ASS PERSON WOULD go to bars and s*** caus he dont see himself as a celebrity but a fuckin regular ass person and ppl **** wit em on purpose...i say if someone dont get put in jail then the league ain got s*** to talk about caus it ain the league business...that jus like america tryna govern iraq lol the have no place the nfl commish needs ta tend ta nfl business and wat a player does off the clock is his business not the leagues

anyways back ta the topic haha...vick does deserve a second chance he a good qb and jus caus a dude throws the ball hard doesnt mean his wr's drop them ok..brett favre throws the shiznit out of the ball and his wr catch em...look jus caus matt ryan throws like a lil girl doesnt mean he better than vick...ill take vick anyday someone will pic em up but he wont start ever i think unless of injury thats jus me
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA   BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty2008-10-15, 23:53

OGiant23 wrote:
mike vick is a TERRIBLE QB he throws it as hard as he can every play.

WR can not catch the gunned balls...

look at roddy white Sucked with Vick now is one of top WR with Ryan

Vick throws a beautiful deepball but it normally overthrown...

if he could learn touch and accuracy he might get a shot

You are dumb!
Favre has a stronger arm than Vick, but people seem to catch his balls.
Name 1 receiver that was actually good that the Falcons had.
Also, Roddy White has always struggled to catch a ball. He probably has the most dropped passes since he came in the league.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

PostSubject: Re: BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA   BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty2008-10-18, 12:44

Roddy White is a stud one of top WR this year and Favre does know how to put touch on it and is more accurate than Vick
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA   BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty2008-10-18, 20:32

bigbuddah wrote:
Fudopi wrote:

wwwwwoooooowwwwwww....ok so players arent suppose ta have lives...is that wat u tellin me caus last time i remember pacman has never done anything wrong on the field or in the locker room....steve smith can go fighting everyone and get nothing from the commish but pacman goes out and trouble follows and he gets suspended by godell...some of the best athletes in the league come from places that where normal ppl dont come out of (the hood) and u cant take wat someone grew up in and there surroundings away from them...just like u cant turn a hoe into a house wife well u cant turn a hood ma fucka into corprate america...u cant expect em ta not go out like A FUCKIN REGULAR ASS PERSON WOULD go to bars and s*** caus he dont see himself as a celebrity but a fuckin regular ass person and ppl **** wit em on purpose...i say if someone dont get put in jail then the league ain got s*** to talk about caus it ain the league business...that jus like america tryna govern iraq lol the have no place the nfl commish needs ta tend ta nfl business and wat a player does off the clock is his business not the leagues

anyways back ta the topic haha...vick does deserve a second chance he a good qb and jus caus a dude throws the ball hard doesnt mean his wr's drop them ok..brett favre throws the shiznit out of the ball and his wr catch em...look jus caus matt ryan throws like a lil girl doesnt mean he better than vick...ill take vick anyday someone will pic em up but he wont start ever i think unless of injury thats jus me

No One Knows (Prod. Supa Dave West) - J Dilla

I could explain, pm me if you want to, we'll stay on topic.

Pacman got arrested 13 times, vick got arrested once, and stopped at an airport once. Big difference.

Who hasn't been stopped at an airport?

Well, I've never been to an airport, but still.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA   BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty2008-11-21, 22:20

okay guys. Vick is my homeboy from my area here in VA. we all want to see him get back in the NFL. i think that he will do well after this experience. my question is....where would he go? i can really see him in a Ravens uniform doing what he does best....being Michael Vick on the football field. he just needs to tighten up his passing game to go with his running....and maaaaaannnn!! it's on!
Back to top Go down
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA   BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty2008-12-31, 22:22

OGiant23 wrote:
Roddy White is a stud one of top WR this year and Favre does know how to put touch on it and is more accurate than Vick

accurate? he holds the record for most ints.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA   BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty2008-12-31, 23:04

Hollywood12 wrote:
OGiant23 wrote:

That doesn't mean s*** about his accuracy. Sure, for most of this past season, he was pretty damn inaccurate, BUT when you play as long and throw as many passes as Favre did in his career, you're bound to wind up with the INT record. Would you like to further explain how his inaccurate tendencies led to NFL records for most passing TDs, most passing yards, most pass completions and most victories as a starting QB?
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA   BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty2008-12-31, 23:04

Hollywood12 wrote:
OGiant23 wrote:

not all ints are because of bad accuracy.. a lot of favres ints are because he tries to fit the ball in double or triple coverage to get a first down or td and someone jumps the route.. if there were no defenders the ball would be in his recievers hands almost every time.. i does have a lot of dumb picks too but i think its safe to say he is more accurate then mike vick! Vick is not accurate at all, the only reason why anyone sees him as bein good is because hes the most athletic player u have ever seen as far as bein a good qb thats stretching it a little... Favre is by no means the most accurate but he is way more accurate then Vick!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA   BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty2009-01-01, 03:08

I hate Vick, I think he is an idiot and not a very good player BUT I think jail time was enough of a suspension for him and I do beleive that he should be allowed to come back and play next year although I don't think he will do much.

Pacman is a hoe. I couldn't wait to get rid of him and I am thrilled to have even gotten anything for him. Finnegan and Harper are better anyway.

Favre's leadership is great and he is a great quarterback, but is also just a bit overrated. Should not have been named to the probowl this year and to mad idiot Packer fans, Rodger's played way better than Favre did.
Back to top Go down
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA   BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty2009-01-01, 21:48

^^^^???
Vick is a great player!
he was and still is one of my favorite players that was in the league i mean come on man he was the x-factor i live in atlanta and some games it seemed like the defense couldent bring him down.

and lets not forget about the wildcat
think about that with micheal vick running it espicaily in madden

go crazy
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA   BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty2009-01-01, 22:11

lol though, I was probably the biggest falcon fan to never even go down south...

So when the falcons rolled in to play the lions I bought end zone seats... and the lions D shut him down...
Back to top Go down
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA   BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty2009-01-01, 23:51

what did vick do that was so bad???....get caught wit some weed in the airport....oh boy who hasnt got caught wit weed in the NFL or for that matter any sport....then gets caught for has dog fights at his house.....ok not an every day thing but still there is worse crime out on the streets....unless your an animal lover u could care less if vick was having dog fights in his back yard....and vick was one of the most feared QBs in the league when he played....teams couldnt prepare for vick...defenses had to create new schemes just for HIM....he had s*** for WRs (no one ever had 1000 yrds receiviing while vick was there) and ya dunn had good years wit the falcons but nothing like turner and the D is good(abraham 16.5 sacks)....ya ryan is good for the falcons but put vick on the falcons now and they are just as good...vick isnt in the top 10 if you're going by the official term of a QB...but vick is one of the top 10 football players when he plays...BOTTOMLINE he can change the game like only a few ppl can....cant teach what vick can do!!!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA   BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty2009-01-02, 02:34

okay. Vick is from my area here in VA....so....we hope to see him make a comeback. however, he will not and should not go to the falcons in my opinion. his legacy there is tainted....and ryan has come in....and the team, and organization has rallied behind him...and he is now the rookie of the year and heading into the playoffs. all of this is one year removed from Vick. the ATL is just fine without Vick. hopefully another good team will give him another opportunity because the man has bills. trust me....our local news keeps us highly informed about Vick.

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2009-01-02, 12:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA   BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty2009-01-02, 04:10

Angell08 wrote:
what did vick do that was so bad???....get caught wit some weed in the airport....oh boy who hasnt got caught wit weed in the NFL or for that matter any sport....then gets caught for has dog fights at his house.....ok not an every day thing but still there is worse crime out on the streets....unless your an animal lover u could care less if vick was having dog fights in his back yard....and vick was one of the most feared QBs in the league when he played....teams couldnt prepare for vick...defenses had to create new schemes just for HIM....he had s*** for WRs (no one ever had 1000 yrds receiviing while vick was there) and ya dunn had good years wit the falcons but nothing like turner and the D is good(abraham 16.5 sacks)....ya ryan is good for the falcons but put vick on the falcons now and they are just as good...vick isnt in the top 10 if you're going by the official term of a QB...but vick is one of the top 10 football players when he plays...BOTTOMLINE he can change the game like only a few ppl can....cant teach what vick can do!!!

Politically I am about as far right as one can be and I still disagree with just about everything you said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA   BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA Empty

Back to top Go down

BLANK THINKS VICK SHOULD GET ANOTHER CHANCE, BUT NOT IN ATLANTA
Page 1 of 1