Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Why glitches arnt fixed

Go down 
+5
B.Z.
XtremeWTRocker
Th3 Ac3r
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
hacush
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Why glitches arnt fixed Empty
PostSubject: Why glitches arnt fixed   Why glitches arnt fixed Empty2010-03-31, 06:55

I love playing madden but the glitching is really out of hand, I was wondering yalls thoughts on why the glitches were not fixed by now. Heres my theory

This is what happens when ONE game has the NFL rights, they have no reason to get better, I mean what are you gonnna do buy NFL All pro. Seriously this is really dumb and these glitches can be fixed, but since it cost money to patch and theres no reason to they wont do it because theres no competition to their business. I know glitches happen in any game but we should expect more from a major franchise than what we have today. Not to turn this into a bitchfest but Id like to know yalls thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Why glitches arnt fixed   Why glitches arnt fixed Empty2010-03-31, 07:09

i never come across glitchers. do u play on 360
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Why glitches arnt fixed   Why glitches arnt fixed Empty2010-03-31, 10:58

nope PS3, I guess tha twhat happens with free online LOL, I usually play 360, I opted to get the ps3 version this year because of freinds.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Why glitches arnt fixed   Why glitches arnt fixed Empty2010-03-31, 11:10

I rarely run into glitchers on 360, but 99% of the time i know how to counter it
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Why glitches arnt fixed   Why glitches arnt fixed Empty2010-03-31, 11:25

I may switch back next season
Back to top Go down
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Why glitches arnt fixed   Why glitches arnt fixed Empty2010-04-03, 13:25

Well one main reason they do not change glitches is because they cannot change them without interrupting actual game play.

The Wildcat is an example of this. You used to be able to abuse the Wildcat. Direct snaps, canceling automotion, and no huddle audibles. When they tried to fix these problems, they "broke" the Wildcat. The simple Jet Sweep no longer worked and Counters and Powers get stuck in the backfield.

So I wonder what would happen if they tried to fix glitches like the Steelers glitch or others?
Back to top Go down
B.Z.
New MS Member
New MS Member
B.Z.

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Why glitches arnt fixed   Why glitches arnt fixed Empty2010-04-03, 13:59

Yeah, a ton of glitchers on PS3. I'm along with the idea that it has to do with taking advantage of Playstation **** being free. I know for sure that I will be moving on to 360 for Madden next year, but I still love my PS3 for the BluRay.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Why glitches arnt fixed   Why glitches arnt fixed Empty2010-04-03, 14:22

XtremeWTRocker wrote:
Well one main reason they do not change glitches is because they cannot change them without interrupting actual game play.

The Wildcat is an example of this. You used to be able to abuse the Wildcat. Direct snaps, canceling automotion, and no huddle audibles. When they tried to fix these problems, they "broke" the Wildcat. The simple Jet Sweep no longer worked and Counters and Powers get stuck in the backfield.

So I wonder what would happen if they tried to fix glitches like the Steelers glitch or others?

whats the steelers glitch? never heard of that? if its real bad dont repeat, just curious.
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Why glitches arnt fixed   Why glitches arnt fixed Empty2010-04-03, 19:07

XtremeWTRocker wrote:

Whats the "steelers glitch"
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Why glitches arnt fixed   Why glitches arnt fixed Empty2010-04-03, 23:58

if u think thats the reason your wrong i play modern warefare2 and they do a patch and the hackers find a way around it . it will always be like this cuz the game are so easy to hack from what i am reading on the subject of glitches in games. they need to find ways to block hacking.
Back to top Go down
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

PostSubject: Re: Why glitches arnt fixed   Why glitches arnt fixed Empty2010-04-04, 01:41

I don't know what it is actually called, but I have seen it twice.

It has to do with the steelers at home.
First the steelers run a HB direct.
Then they run no huddle.
They audible to a different play, and the weirdest thing starts to happen.
They start hot routing or something and the qb merges with the center.
When they hike it, your defense treats it as a qb run, but they can still throw it.
With everyone running at the qb, there is no one to guard the receiver. results in auto td

I don't know how to counter it
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Why glitches arnt fixed   Why glitches arnt fixed Empty2010-04-04, 01:58

XtremeWTRocker wrote:
I don't know what it is actually called, but I have seen it twice.

It has to do with the steelers at home.
First the steelers run a HB direct.
Then they run no huddle.
They audible to a different play, and the weirdest thing starts to happen.
They start hot routing or something and the qb merges with the center.
When they hike it, your defense treats it as a qb run, but they can still throw it.
With everyone running at the qb, there is no one to guard the receiver. results in auto td

I don't know how to counter it

thats the LOS glitch
Back to top Go down
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

PostSubject: Re: Why glitches arnt fixed   Why glitches arnt fixed Empty2010-04-04, 02:03

Thanks. Is there a section with a counter?
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Why glitches arnt fixed   Why glitches arnt fixed Empty2010-04-06, 05:46

Good points but Moderen warefare 2 is the exception, not the rule, that game is broken. Thats what happens when you dont beta test.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why glitches arnt fixed   Why glitches arnt fixed Empty

Back to top Go down

Why glitches arnt fixed
Page 1 of 1