Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed

Go down 
+11
bolibol
c4jun
MiamiXCanes
BatMan08
24Marion24
boatrace76
huh1231
PapaSmurf
MistaFaded
crackajack
dmtnt
15 posters
AuthorMessage
dmtnt
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty
PostSubject: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-26, 23:44

I was winning 50-20, and to this point he blocked 2 of my fg's , so he just scored, and i blocked it and it disconnected...
Why, does it happen when I do it, ? so he keeps his 6WS beat a level 27, and 17 and all this s***, and I dont get my damn win cus it just straight up fucks me.
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-27, 09:16

dude it cuz u blocked an extra point it almost always dc if it an extra point thats blocked.the only way it wont dc on an extra point block is if there is a time out called before the play happens.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-27, 09:20

I block extra point never happens to me
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-27, 09:24

MistaFaded wrote:
I block extra point never happens to me
always happens in my games . it never fails iv had ppl block it and it dc right after......ur just lucky i guess
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-27, 09:34

Is it a D/C glitch like ur opp glitches u or just a glitch in madden
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-27, 09:43

well dnt be a fag and block fgs
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-27, 09:51

Falcon_Fan727 wrote:

Its called fg block not fg let them score
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-27, 14:57

MistaFaded wrote:
Falcon_Fan727 wrote:

Its called fg block not fg let them score

lol that was good.

and to answer ur question. the reason it disconnects is due to the camera angle settings of the each player. if it's the same it doesnt DC but if its different then it DCs on any successful extra point block.
Back to top Go down
boatrace76
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-27, 15:16

Lately i have not been waiting for the FG screen to set...I when first see the meter bar...i start to kick. Sometime the camera angle is looking from the back of endzone. I figure i'd get a kick off before my opponent trys to block....u do you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-27, 16:13

trying to block fieldgoals is cheesy as hell. its so easy. its basically in a flaw in the game. my buddy ryan can do it every time.
Back to top Go down
BatMan08
New MS Member
New MS Member
BatMan08

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-28, 17:00

Yea but I jus reset the play if it looks like their gonna do it....
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-28, 17:33

FG block is ALMOST fair in my eyes....i mean really? how often do you somebody miss a FG? its just a way to level the playing field
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-30, 13:41

Go for 2 LMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
bolibol
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-30, 19:07

crazyblack001 wrote:
FG block is ALMOST fair in my eyes....i mean really? how often do you somebody miss a FG? its just a way to level the playing field

So many of you prove you just play video games and know absolutely nothing about football. How often do you see somebody miss a FG? A PAT or a FG? Cause people miss FG's all the time, but PAT hardly ever.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-30, 20:06

bolibol wrote:
crazyblack001 wrote:

So many of you prove you just play video games and know absolutely nothing about football. How often do you see somebody miss a FG? A PAT or a FG? Cause people miss FG's all the time, but PAT hardly ever.

ur an idiot. this is madden... you don't need football knowledge to play madden. do you need armed combat training to play call of duty? do you need car knowledge to play a nascar game? lol learn to separate the two or your going to get really angry at a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-30, 21:23

i meant in madden. if you know how to kick it then you will make it almost every time. i dont think ive EVER missed a FG left or right with no wind. until madden makes it harder to kick a FG then i will keep trying to block them
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-30, 21:52

crazyblack001 wrote:

AGREED!!!! If there wasnt a way to block field goals then ppl would never miss a xp. And ive seen plenty on xp's missed. So like crazy said it just levels the playing field.
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-30, 21:54

Oh yea, and there is something called a Fake Field Goal Pass/Run. If the kid loves to block FG's then run a fake. The pass will work everytime if there going for the block. If you have a fast 2nd QB then that will work too.
Back to top Go down
bolibol
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-30, 22:14

huh1231 wrote:
bolibol wrote:
crazyblack001 wrote:

ur an idiot. this is madden... you don't need football knowledge to play madden. do you need armed combat training to play call of duty? do you need car knowledge to play a nascar game? lol learn to separate the two or your going to get really angry at a lot of things.

Thanks for proving my point... But in Call of Duty you don't do you wish your targets gun had no bullets so you can get the easy kill right? To even the playing field cause you cant aim. It is a Football game, with NFL License and claims to represent true to life realism, "What you see on sunday is what you see in Madden" so count how many FG/PAT get blocked this week, to how many times you can block a FG/PAT in 1 game of madden douche...
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-30, 23:46

^^^^ lol is this english?

"But in Call of Duty you don't do you wish your targets gun had no bullets so you can get the easy kill right?"

lololol. anyone ever seen that internet meme of the sentence that makes no sense? reminds me of that.

you're just an idiot. kids can't separate gaming and real life nowadays... COD is called a "combat simulator" just like madden is a "NFL simulator". btw did u jsut use a slogan to try to prove something? "what you see on sunday is what you see in Madden" is something some advertising guy made up to try to sell it to fools like you hoping u'd believe it to be true. he'll be glad to know it worked out so well. I bet M&Ms will melt in your hand if u hold it even tho they say "melts in your mouth, not in your hands" and i doubt a caveman is capable of buying insurance from geico...

not only do my sentences make sense, they're pretty funny too.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-10-31, 01:12

^^^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
pillBOXhat
New MS Member
New MS Member
pillBOXhat

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-11-10, 03:44

Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Icon_evil Extra point block is so gay. Are both players disconnected when this happens?
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-11-10, 08:10

Anyone ever heard of that internet Mom that makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty2009-11-10, 09:41

if he tires to block my fg everytime.. i just go for two .. i swear..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed   Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed Empty

Back to top Go down

Fucking Bullshit needs to be fixed
Page 1 of 1