Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

McNabb to Raiders??

Go down 
+11
dracocepheus
Ant1010 I Play Wii
noob999
layinWOOD
jayfury
EggzOverEazy
leway
so much swag
Th3 Ac3r
TheDon270
dr806
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dr806
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-03-23

McNabb to Raiders?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? - Page 2 Empty2010-03-31, 16:13

McNabb to the vikings! at least he doesn't throw picks at the end of his biggest games....or does he?
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? - Page 2 Empty2010-03-31, 17:55

Eazy D. Hustle wrote:
Ant1010 wrote:
McNabb knows what the deal is? How the hell can he control who he gets traded to? Whoever gives the Eagles the best deal, will land McNabb.

yeah, he doesn't have to sign anything. he can walk away from football whenever he wants. yes, HE KNOWS WHAT THE DEAL IS. he's getting old, he's about to retire, all he wants is money.

you think teams can deal people to wherever they want and force players to play there? that doesn't even work when you draft people (remember what happened with eli manning?). players control themselves, and if they want to be respected they go where theyre told and do their best, but thats not for everyone.
lmfao. i rember when eli pulled that s***. i never liked him and never will. no respect for that crybaby.
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-01, 09:19

yea, I agree but it worked out for the chargers though LOL, I dont think eli woulda been good with a horriable team.
Back to top Go down
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-04, 22:16

Well, this has been resolved. The Raiders are not lucky enough to receive the graces of McNabb. McNabb is going to be a Redskin.
Back to top Go down
dr806
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-05, 10:32

I can't believe philly traded him within the division
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-06, 05:12

Me either, Like we were saying in the previous posts, theres NO way he would accept going to Oakland, there are reports that the threatned to retire if he was traded. I guess players do hove power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

McNabb to Raiders??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2