Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

McNabb to Raiders??

Go down 
+11
dracocepheus
Ant1010 I Play Wii
noob999
layinWOOD
jayfury
EggzOverEazy
leway
so much swag
Th3 Ac3r
TheDon270
dr806
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dr806
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-03-23

McNabb to Raiders?? Empty
PostSubject: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-30, 16:31

So if this deal that seems to be in the works actually goes through, how much better will the raiders be in madden 11?
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-30, 20:18

not too sure how much the raiders will be better in madden 11 if mcnabb comes to oakland...i'm sure EA won't show any love. oaklands wr's are suspect according to espn, as well as the offensive line, plus the defensive line as well....
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-30, 20:25

Raiders will be used ALOT more than they are now if McNabb goes their IMO.. Their D is arguably the best in Madden, receivers are like trying to catch water, and I have seen some good McFadden users.. Add in McNabb who has the scrambling threat and usable accuracy ratings they will be tough
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-30, 20:27

yeah the silver and black will be use'd alot in the oh!11,madden plus with the raven's and the best team on there again the COWBOY'S,
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-30, 20:38

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
Raiders will be used ALOT more than they are now if McNabb goes their IMO..
actually they will use raiders more often if Russell isn't there starter lol.

Anybody is better than Russell.... even McNabb.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-30, 20:41

i think it will turn the raiders into a MUCH more used team. many people like the raiders, a lot used them, but no one really liked using russell. with a decent QB, or s***, above decent, the raiders will be a lot better and used a lot more.

how many people think its actually gonna happen?
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-30, 23:34

if this goes down then the raiders WILL be the most used team in madden. like every other year, the raiders will get more athletes that may not be good in real life but will be madden gems. i.e. heyward-bay. the ONLY reason the raiders aren't used more is because their QB's suck. with their "madden talented offense", and like one said, "best D" they will be very dangerous.

hell... i might even use them... nahhhh.... titans all day lol
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-30, 23:38

FAST D+MCFADDEN+FAST RECIEVERS+BEST DEEP BALL QB IMO(mcnabb)=SCARY

My win percentage against oakland this year is great but adding mcnabb will definately change that next year.
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-30, 23:58

THEY BETTER KEEP NNAMDI DAMN IT McNabb to Raiders?? Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-31, 00:26

If they pick up Mays and get McNabb Madden wise they will be sick. Imagine a 95 spd 6'4'' safety to control. Would suck for Raiders fans though because they would be badly reaching. Just good for Madden fans.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-31, 00:42

They will be the most used team next season when they get McNabb. I was hoping he would go to San Fransisco, because they can actually use him.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-31, 01:01

If it does go through and I hope it does the Raiders in Madden 11 will be one of the top 3 teams used
Back to top Go down
dr806
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-31, 01:30

leway wrote:
THEY BETTER KEEP NNAMDI DAMN IT McNabb to Raiders?? Icon_mad
a samuel-asomugha duo would be one of the best secondarys in the game
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-31, 07:25

damn it. i dont want people over using my raiders again. McNabb to Raiders?? 840416
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-31, 08:01

O God no Mcnabb does not deserve that not the raiders, please anything but that. Hes been a good soilder I hope he goes to a winning frachise he deserves a ring, sorry raiders fans but untill al davis dies or something that team is screwed.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-31, 09:27

yeah, but i think donovan knows whats up. he knows how old he is, he knows how old he feels. he probably just wants to get as much cash as he can on his way out.

i actually really hate it when young guys just go where the money is, cuz they sacrifice a good team just for money that they already have. but when youre about to retire, who could blame you.
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-31, 09:36

I agree, I was thinking it would be cool if Arizona got him, then maybe if the raiders got matt leinard (SP) the Oakland fanbase will rally behind him. I wonder why Carolina is not trying, he would fit well bthere and its not like matt moore is that nice.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-31, 09:46

yeah, we've (carolina) used veterans before in a time of QB crisis, but from my stand point now... it looks like we're banking on matt moore to be our starter, and i GUESS we're gonna draft a rookie QB in a later round. i dunno. we only have one QB on our roster right now.

but yeah i could see donovan going a lot of places better than oakland, and having a better shot. i wonder what other teams are really interested.
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-31, 10:22

oh ok, I bet steve smith would be happy, yall can use some recievers too. I wonder too, Mcnabb cant want to come to Oakland. Wow one QB on the roster, well thats better to have a matt more then us (cleveland) who had brady quinn and derek anderson LOL,
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-31, 11:07

McNabb knows what the deal is? How the hell can he control who he gets traded to? Whoever gives the Eagles the best deal, will land McNabb.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-31, 11:27

Well he could just say he does not want to go there and sit out a year, hes got enough money LOL, guys do do it.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-31, 12:49

Ant1010 wrote:
McNabb knows what the deal is? How the hell can he control who he gets traded to? Whoever gives the Eagles the best deal, will land McNabb.

yeah, he doesn't have to sign anything. he can walk away from football whenever he wants. yes, HE KNOWS WHAT THE DEAL IS. he's getting old, he's about to retire, all he wants is money.

you think teams can deal people to wherever they want and force players to play there? that doesn't even work when you draft people (remember what happened with eli manning?). players control themselves, and if they want to be respected they go where theyre told and do their best, but thats not for everyone.
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-31, 13:01

True it it proabbly happens with the raiders all the time behind closed doors, they inquire about a player, the agent says hell no then they dont trade them. The PATS dont care about anyone and Seymore of the pats tried and set out but eventually played, I bet hes proabbly going through the motions. Mc Nabb has enought money to sit out a season.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-31, 15:33

hacush wrote:
O God no Mcnabb does not deserve that not the raiders, please anything but that. Hes been a good soilder I hope he goes to a winning frachise he deserves a ring, sorry raiders fans but untill al davis dies or something that team is screwed.

Well this could be the best thing Al Davis does before his end
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty2010-03-31, 15:42

they are not trading asomugha please read the news its for picks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McNabb to Raiders??   McNabb to Raiders?? Empty

Back to top Go down

McNabb to Raiders??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next