Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot

Go down 
+3
GanchatizMeCptn
WitnessKingJames23
Playaboy23
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty
PostSubject: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty2009-08-20, 13:11

so last nite im doing nuthin playing madden and chillin. i just came off a lose to my friend (Eagles 14-Broncos 28).so i go into a lobby and some guy invites me to a game(i was clearly being hustled my record 0-1 his record 20-5)but i accept to c if i still got my old madden online skills. so i come out the first play westbrook (btw he used the panthers and had home) he breaks a 70 yard rushing td. so im feeling good that's wen it happens. deangelo williams starts being williams(he rushed 4 310 yds i felt fucking embarassed...and mcnabb threw 3in)o we go into da 4th quarter im only down by 7.his first drive he scores now im down by 15. so i go down the field with 3:50 left i go no huddle the whole drive i score from my 2 12 yard line. now it's 2:20 left . after he return it it's 2:13. so now he runs the wildcat and d.w is gettin stuffed..so i called on my t.o on his 3 plays..so he punts with 1:53 left im on my 10...that's wen i turn into john elway and drive down the field 4 a td but it aint ova i need a 2 point conversion i come out in a shotgun widpread area and vick runs it in 4 a 2pt conv. ( i didn't even realize he was in). so we go into o.t and i get the ball bak so i drive it 2 his 20 then i pass 2 celek( he was a key on both drives because intotal he had 15 cathes 159 yards) then he fumbles at my 10 now i fucking pissed i shitted away the game. so now after gettin the ball the go throws 2 incomplete passes. that's wen the miracle happens some linbacker named mays pics it off and runs it in from his 20..(final score Eagles-29 Panthers-23) wat r some of you guys better combacks and or o.t victories
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty2009-08-20, 13:12

btw this website helped me 4 my defensive plays most of the credit goes to madden school kudos
Back to top Go down
WitnessKingJames23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty2009-08-20, 13:17

that was like a reading a fucking boook but props too u, atleast u didnt get 6 holding calls in a row like me
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty2009-08-20, 13:18

lols yea it was long lols..but thier were some bogus call 4 me 2
Back to top Go down
WitnessKingJames23
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty2009-08-20, 13:20

VICKK IS DEADLY AT THE GOALINE AREA, IF U WANT A GOOD PLAY i can tell u,

go to goal line and its the one wer its a boot, insert vick in for that u can either throw to the full back, keep with vvick just put ur oline slidprotect the way ur going it works 95% of the time my fav play down ther
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty2009-08-20, 13:25

thank's that will help
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty2009-08-20, 13:27

The computer auto subbed vick in? thats pretty awesome, then again no-huddle would fatigue the piss out of old McNabb
Back to top Go down
WitnessKingJames23
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty2009-08-20, 13:28

no prob i did bad job descibing hopefuly u know which one im talking about, thats a money play, evry1 expects run, try it out in practice mode
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty2009-08-20, 13:31

he i was schocked he ddnt get injured
Back to top Go down
callmewhatever86
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty2009-08-20, 13:35

i was playing with the raiders and they was playing with the broncos i set the settings to heavy rain. no score till the 4th quater he scores then i score then hes drivng down to my 15 i was like **** 30 seconds left hes gunna kick a field goal and win it but a miracle happend i hit kyle orton just as he was throwing the ball and gerald warren my d lineman actually caught the ball and went down so i run the ball to go to overtime. He won the toss and went all the way to my 25 yard line and tried a field goal he missed it cuz i set it on heavy rain and with heavy rain comes crazy wind then i get to his 30 yardline and he stoped my i saw what happend to him so i went for it luis murphy a rookie caught it broke a tackle and scored with 13 sec left in overtime so far best game i played
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty2009-08-20, 13:37

YEA THat was 1 of my best combacks
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty2009-08-20, 13:42

yea
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty2009-08-20, 13:53

Back to top Go down
Jaylon03
New MS Member
New MS Member
Jaylon03

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty2009-08-25, 23:37

Hey man I know how exciting dat was for you to be down & come back to win da gm. I've had several come back wins in the final seconds. I was down by 3 with 14 seconds left after the guy I was playing drove down the field & scored on me. He thought he had me....wrong!!! Deshaun Jackson took it 98 yds for the score and win. I have had several returns for tds with him. I think he is da best KR in Madden10!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty2009-08-26, 00:53

yoo man it wuld help if u tell me how to get returns wit dj he is my best kr and i only have 2 kr's 4 a td
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty2009-08-26, 01:13

i had this game against the CPU, like the second day i had the game. i pretty much sucked then. with the eagles, i was down 40-34 with about 45 seconds left. just made them punt and i'm starting at my 13 yard line. so yada yada, i complete a bunch of medium range passes and continue to get out of bounds. so i do a slant and get tackled in the middle of the field. i use my last time out with 7 seconds left. so i go to my favorite play, bench switch, and i out the outside receivers both on inside slants. the CPU is in man, so i hit reggie brown on the short out route and he sneaks in for the touchdown. best game i ever played.
Back to top Go down
blackheatah
New MS Member
New MS Member
blackheatah

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty2009-08-26, 03:28

i had the giants and my friend had the bucs he was up 23 to 20 and he had sacked eli on 3rd down its was 4th and 20 n i was out of field goal range so i put bradshaw in an did the running back screen bradshaw broke 3 tackles and took it to the house for a touchdown with 5 sec left on the clock i went crazy
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty2009-08-26, 04:01

lols i wuld have to...yo wats ur gt so we can play online
Back to top Go down
Jaylon03
New MS Member
New MS Member
Jaylon03

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty2009-08-27, 23:33

Hey Playaboy, I just run up the middle, look for da seem, and then i make my cut either right or left. It depends on where u get da one good block (look for it). I usually end up sprinting down da sidelines after taking up the middle & juking one defender. I usually get one a gm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot   Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot Empty

Back to top Go down

Mcnabb 4th qt Comback, Drive, and Ot
Page 1 of 1