Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

best 5 defensive teams

Go down 
+15
B.Z.
portis2694
Militant X 1
rokket
layinWOOD
beerbuzz
leway
Genno
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
chrisc2006
Polly
PeytonMvPManning
B-__-R-__-B
Ant1010 I Play Wii
bigbuddah
19 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

best 5 defensive teams Empty
PostSubject: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-03-27, 20:51

there is a top 5 offensive teams but not a top 5 defensive team so ima start it caus this is interesting. remember if yall already dont ima sim player so things yall usually hear u wont hear from me..

1. packers - honestly where is the whole in that defense man they are stout and beastly and fast.
2. cowboys - the team speed of the cowboys is awesome if u user 1 of there horrible safties u will be stupid nice.
3. jets - the jets should probably be number 2 i need to play with them more because they have great team speed and add cromartie to that and im sure they will be number 1 in madden 11
4. titans - they should probably be 3 they are just a really really stout team with few holes if any.
5. steelers - this team is really stout they feel like the giants of 09 they feel like they play well together. i know that sounds funny but they do...to bad they lost big casey hampton.

i wanted to put the chargers on there but i couldnt they lost cromartie but on the other hand arizona altho they lost dansby actually looks like they have improved their team defense.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-03-27, 21:10

1.Broncos- I don't know what it is about Denver, the have a fast front 7, and a fast back 4, and they all are effective. Even there shitty defensive line gets apush with the right adjustments, they give me the most trouble.
2. Redskins- hard to run and hard to pass against them
3. Packers- There secondary is probably the best on the game but that
front 7 is average, a lot of 80-82 speed, but no one that really scares
you.
4. Raiders- They cant' tackle that well, but the speed makes up for it.
5. Cowboys- Ware and Mike Jenkins are gold. Ware is gold. Ware is gold. Pat Watkins is an awesome user though.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-03-27, 21:25

1- the chargers

2- ravens

3- steelers

4- patriots

5- the eagles
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-03-27, 23:15

1. Raiders- so much speed

2. Cowboys- speed and hard hitters and D ware

3. Colts- Colts have the fastest front 7 with the best safety Duo and every1 on there d can hit hard

4. Steelers- just like the colts about except not as fast on the line

5. Ravens- Strong D line with fast LBs and Fast CBs with Reed at FS makes it tough
Back to top Go down
Polly
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-03-27, 23:57

What you mean the steelers lost casey hampton? They resigned him to a 3 year deal as far as I know.

Anyways..

1. Steelers - no brainer, they were number 1 across the board in 08 with a record setting defensive year. The defense pretty much scored half our points that year and we rode them to the superbowl. This year was a downer much because they lost troy polamalu for 13 games

2. Jets - Hated rex ryan when he was with the ravens, and thats because he made their defense so good. Now he goes to the jets and they're defense becomes sick in his first year. Can't hate on a guy who brings results.

3. Packers - They got the two sickest man to man corners in the league hands down. Aint nothing like playing man with press coverage all day long. Their front 7 isn't scary but they can make plays.

4. Cowboys - They got a stout front 7 and they can bring mad pressure. Mix that with newman and jenkins as your corners and what do you do if your the offense?

5. Redskins - nothing flashy, but they always tend to be good on defense..even if their offense is havin' a shtty game..16 weeks in a row.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-03-28, 02:29

1. Raiders
2. Cowboys
3. Colts
4. Ravens
5. Broncos

Honorable Mention: Jags
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-03-28, 02:49

no specific order but i like oakland cowboys packers and san frans d. fast lb's i move harlson to le and he is 93 ovr there with speed. willis the best lb in the game and in real life. secondary is slow but i can see past that
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-03-28, 02:59

Packers, Colt, Raiders, Steelers and Chargers.

My favorite being Packers. Get Kampman in the DE, and you have Raji in the middle. You have a very strong D-Line. They have some of the rawest talent all bound together in one which makes for a kick-ass team. Can't wait til they go to the SUperbowl.
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-03-28, 03:02

bigbuddah wrote:
.to bad they lost big casey hampton.

they did not lose hampton
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-03-28, 10:12

miami,ravens,49 er's,packers,jets
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-03-28, 12:03

colts
ravens
packers
jets
bengals
Back to top Go down
rokket
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-03-28, 19:26

cowboys
packers
ravens
steelers
chargers
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-03-28, 21:10

ravens
ravens
ravens
ravens
ravens

lol! seriously though....i like...

ravens
cowboys
packers
raiders
steelers
Back to top Go down
portis2694
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-03-28, 22:18

how bout the eagles fast lbs ballhawking corners and solid safety with a good DE sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
B.Z.
New MS Member
New MS Member
B.Z.

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-03-28, 23:45

In no particular order....

Raiders
Titans
Jets
Donkos
Ravens
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-03-29, 07:13

the 5 best are
steelers
ravens
packers
raiders
and some might disagree but i have done great with the 49ers u just have to have good stick with the best LB in the nfl... Patrick Willis
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-03-29, 20:10

COWBOY'S
RAIDER'S
STEELER'S
RAVEN'S
PACKER'S=I GET SOOOOO! MANY TURNOVER'S.
Back to top Go down
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-03-31, 23:48

1. raiders (team speed)
2. cowboys (only if you know how to use them)
3. packers (great all around)
4. chargers
5. dolphins (they have some speed, i sometimes have trouble with them)
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-04-02, 03:44

I'm ranking the defenses based on the way I have their depth charts set up. I have maximized each team's skill by making certain roster switches on all 30 teams.

My top 5 are....

1) Baltimore. You can afford to put Suggs and Johnson at DE, because you have other speedy linebackers to take their place at the OLB spots. It's only okay to move a great speedy LB to DE, if you have someone with equal speed to take his place. Move both Ngata and Pryce from DE to DT. Now you have Suggs, Ngata, Pryce, and Johnson on the DL...making the best DL in the game. You have Ray Lewis, and two very fast OLBs. Put Zbikowski at SS. The defense is just sick.

2) Carolina. Their secondary is ridiculously good. Just put Martin at FS, and move Godfrey to SS. Put Harris at OLB. They have a pair of linebackers in Davis and Beason that are extremely fast, and Julius Peppers anchors a great run stuffing DL. This defense is so balanced and versatile, it's absurd. Best defense in the game.

3) San Diego. Put Cason at FS, put the crappy backup free safety's at the slot corner spots, move Weddle to SS, move Castillo to DT, and put English and Tucker at the DE spots. DO NOT move Merriman or Phillips. It's absolutely stupid to put them at DE. You can't make up for the loss of speed at linebacker if you move them. Tucker and English have more than enough speed to play DE. Linebacker speed is more important than DE speed.

4) Dallas. Speed everywhere, there really isn't much else to say.

5) Oakland. They're on this list for the same reason Dallas is.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty2010-04-03, 18:48

leway wrote:
bigbuddah wrote:
.to bad they lost big casey hampton.

they did not lose hampton

well i stand corrected then i thought they lost him in free agency...i apologize for the wrong info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best 5 defensive teams   best 5 defensive teams Empty

Back to top Go down

best 5 defensive teams
Page 1 of 1