Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams

Go down 
+8
PeytonMvPManning
allain43
Madden's Finest 200
WestFo3
B-__-R-__-B
irobson
cmccray2639
Madd3n Guru
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Madd3n Guru
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty
PostSubject: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-20, 21:33

Here are my top 10 give me yours...

1. Raiders: SPEED. Simply too fast. Every player has at least 90 speed on there defense. ( im exagerating but you get my point )

2. Ravens: One of the most indimidating teams in a long time. You have big bad Ray Lewis ready to kill anyone comming his way. Then you have Ed Reed, the best FS.

3. Cowboys: I hate to say it but there D is complete. What do they they really need? They have great depth in every postion. And D-Ware is a nano himself.

4. EAGLES BABY!: They are very fast. And any kind of defense can suit them. For the 4-4 they have great speed. For the 46 There DB's are good enough to cover the WR's and the LB's are fast enough to get to the Qb before he makes a reed.

5. Chargers: They have great LB's and all of them great pass rushers. You can put anybody anywhere without worrying about them. Oh and they have my favorite Fs to user in the game. Cromartie is tall and fast. He has 95 speed and he's also 6'2 and has 98 Jumping.
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-20, 22:10

I like the jags D in a 4-4.. works well for me. they have decent speed all over and a great user player in nelson, both ss and lb daryl smith have good hit power and durant is one of the faster lbs on the game, not to mention mathis at one corner shutting down the top wr
Back to top Go down
irobson
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-21, 22:26

i'd have to put Pittsburgh on that list...fast hard hitters great in coverage
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-21, 22:31

1. philly
2. philly
3. philly
4. philly
5. philly
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-21, 23:38

Raiders D #1 Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Icon_eek Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams 41856

1. Packers- Fits 4-2-5 great with Kampman and Hawk at DE
2. Cowboys- Butler and Spencer at DE with James and Ware at LB with 2 shutdown CB's
3. Eagles- great DB's with 2 fast LB'ers and Cole
4. Steelers- Farrior n Timmons at LB with Harrison, Woodley at DE and 2 good DT's in smith and hampton... oh and Troy is pretty good
5. Chargers- English and Merriman at DE and Cro, Cason and Jammer at CB.

I run 4-2-5/Odd Split with 4 CB's, 1 S, 2 DE's 2 DT's and 2 good zone LB's.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-22, 00:04

Raiders have 0 D lol.
1. Cowboys.
2. Colts
3. Chargers
4. Ravens
5. Panthers.
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-22, 00:39

why the packers are being left out of many conversations is beyond me when they by far have the best overall defense in every position
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-22, 07:41

allain43 wrote:
why the packers are being left out of many conversations is beyond me when they by far have the best overall defense in every position

its because the packers arent as fast
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-22, 07:43

If you know how to use people the right way you dont need all speed.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-22, 15:56

YEAH PLUS THE PACKER'S O' IS SLOW!!!! GOD DAMN! MADDEN DID THEM WRONG ON THE UPGRADE'S....THE WR' NEED HELP DEEP..
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-22, 17:32

WestFo3 wrote:
Raiders D #1 Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Icon_eek Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams 41856

2. Cowboys- Butler and Spencer at DE with James and Ware at LB with 2 shutdown CB's
4. Steelers- Farrior n Timmons at LB with Harrison, Woodley at DE and 2 good DT's in smith and hampton... oh and Troy is pretty good

1. How do you get Hawk @ DE
2. Ware and Williams shits on Ware and James
3. Cole and Jordan on the line is win
4. You HAVE to sit hampton because Keisel and Smith are a great duo like seriously top 5 in a 2 gap line
5. Put Ellison at 3rd CB and move Cro at FS and move Weddle over to SS. Ellison acts as a 3rd linebacker because all i run is Nickel and NOS as well. Vikings are a great team for it as well. Along with the Texans and the Redskins are probably the BEST team for a nickel base defense, that offense just is ugh
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-23, 15:12

Ant1010 I Play Wii wrote:
WestFo3 wrote:

1. How do you get Hawk @ DE you cant
2. Ware and Williams shits on Ware and James VERY TRUE
3. Cole and Jordan on the line is win EH
4. You HAVE to sit hampton because Keisel and Smith are a great duo like seriously top 5 in a 2 gap line BEASTIN
5. Put Ellison at 3rd CB and move Cro at FS and move Weddle over to SS. Ellison acts as a 3rd linebacker because all i run is Nickel and NOS as well. Vikings are a great team for it as well. Along with the Texans and the Redskins are probably the BEST team for a nickel base defense, that offense just is ugh
charger perfection
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-24, 20:16

can jets d be useful with eagles?
Back to top Go down
Madd3n Guru
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-24, 20:28

leway wrote:
very well it fits perfectly with there personnell
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-24, 20:51

like how?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-24, 21:15

Madd3n Guru wrote:
leway wrote:
very well it fits perfectly with there personnell

if lineman ratings mattered they wouldnt be though cuz they have no NT. but since lineman ratings really dont matter you could probably play chris clemons at nose and be fine. i think they should make lineman ratings matter more in madden 11.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-24, 22:55

After the draft i hate to say this but,the Eagels are good for the 3-4 plus 4-6 now they got LB's help that's good for philly users'. real good.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-24, 23:08

so much swag wrote:
After the draft i hate to say this but,the Eagels are good for the 3-4 plus 4-6 now they got LB's help that's good for philly users'. real good.

yeah but they were alright before in 4 backer sets, the only problem i had with playin the in a 3 man front is that they dont have a power pig in the middle like the jets or chargers or a guy that can penetrate like your boy ratliff, bunk IMO isnt a 3-4 NT, he's a strict 4-3 DT, but in madden like i said you could probably play chris clemons at nose and be fine, the backers of the eagles this year arent bad at all, you gott pretty good speed and some guys that can bump.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-25, 00:07

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
so much swag wrote:

yeah but they were alright before in 4 backer sets, the only problem i had with playin the in a 3 man front is that they dont have a power pig in the middle like the jets or chargers or a guy that can penetrate like your boy ratliff, bunk IMO isnt a 3-4 NT, he's a strict 4-3 DT, but in madden like i said you could probably play chris clemons at nose and be fine, the backers of the eagles this year arent bad at all, you gott pretty good speed and some guys that can bump.

I feel you on that, but you know how people get creative when it come's to NANOing,they can't wait to go 4-4,odd split, and goaline with them cause of the help watch!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-25, 00:21

so much swag wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:
so much swag wrote:

I feel you on that, but you know how people get creative when it come's to NANOing,they can't wait to go 4-4,odd split, and goaline with them cause of the help watch!

gotcha! i run a 4-4 and it works nice with mike pat and bunk in the middle but i feel a lil uneasy with just bunk as a nose.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-25, 12:50

A B-R-B, how about audibling down out of quarter's to a 4-4 odd, so you don't have to use bunk, you get the O' on 3rd and long, something different to switch it up. That's how i would do it. holla back.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-25, 13:07

see i do that cept i audible down from dollar so i can still get 4 true deffensive lineman, except i have abi and haward at DT's and clemons and cole at ends, and when i do this i pretty much only run coverage heavy defenses cuz you lose a tone of tackle rating when you audible down so blitzing is out of the question for me when i auidible down cuz none of my defense can tackle cuz there mostly DB's and they lost alot of thier tackle ratings due to the fact that i audibled down, what i like to do is just put mikell and demps at OLB and make a 4-2-5 look, that way i can still get good A gap heat and still have 5 DB's on the field, thats what i do, i might try audibling from quarters though.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-25, 13:48

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
see i do that cept i audible down from dollar so i can still get 4 true deffensive lineman, except i have abi and haward at DT's and clemons and cole at ends, and when i do this i pretty much only run coverage heavy defenses cuz you lose a tone of tackle rating when you audible down so blitzing is out of the question for me when i auidible down cuz none of my defense can tackle cuz there mostly DB's and they lost alot of thier tackle ratings due to the fact that i audibled down, what i like to do is just put mikell and demps at OLB and make a 4-2-5 look, that way i can still get good A gap heat and still have 5 DB's on the field, thats what i do, i might try audibling from quarters though.

Yeah good point..but with the help ya'll got you can be creative,don't forget you got sim's''' to cover the middle or Rb out the back field.=pplus he's Fast..
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-25, 14:00

yeah the defense for madden 11 is lookin siick, and good part is that alot of people will be raping on the broncos, cowboys, and raiders, i dont see alot of people rollin with philly now that donovan is gone.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty2010-04-25, 14:16

Ant1010 I Play Wii wrote:

1. How do you get Hawk @ DE

With Odd Split u can put MLB'ers at the standup DE spot. I like Clay in the middle so I play Hawk at end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams   Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams Empty

Back to top Go down

Madd3n Guru- Top 5 Best Defensive Teams
Page 1 of 1