Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

There is no point in throwing deep

Go down 
+16
Ddappa35
HeadHoncho32
o Cpt ViDeO o
saintsboy318
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
ticklemeelmo
cody2009
Genno
super_mario90
xxkareem1xx
Mr. 5oh3
Crunk
PeytonMvPManning
Th3 Ac3r
so much swag
sloppyjoe1762
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

There is no point in throwing deep Empty
PostSubject: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-22, 10:10

I just wanted to say that i love madden..the game on any console is raw...one of if not the best sports game....but i have a problem... in madden 10 there seems to be a big gap between the skill of a reciever and of a defensive back.....i say this because many times people i know and myself included have found that no matter who your reciever is and who the defensive back is. or no matter if they are pressing the recievers up close or back off in zone ..no matter where you throw it to the reciever the db is always right on top of it...you cant even use precision passing...in real life the recievers catch more than they do in the game and i think that they need some kind of leverage to even the game out ...

sloppyjoe1762
winnin $$$ playin @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-22, 18:12

sloppyjoe1762 wrote:
I just wanted to say that i love madden..the game on any console is raw...one of if not the best sports game....but i have a problem... in madden 10 there seems to be a big gap between the skill of a reciever and of a defensive back.....i say this because many times people i know and myself included have found that no matter who your reciever is and who the defensive back is. or no matter if they are pressing the recievers up close or back off in zone ..no matter where you throw it to the reciever the db is always right on top of it...you cant even use precision passing...in real life the recievers catch more than they do in the game and i think that they need some kind of leverage to even the game out ...

sloppyjoe1762

F@cking real!!!! i know what you are saying how the DB's are all over the WR'S and no matter were you put it, the DB'S some way either it's tip or int..and that's bullsh!t! the DB's for detroit aren't good come the f!ck on madden..
winnin $$$ playin @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-22, 18:21

I can throw deep.. If you have user skill, you can throw deep..

If you use the right plays, you can throw deep
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-22, 18:23

sometimes if u have a strong arm QB u can find ur wrs behind the DBs and just launch the ball
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-22, 18:47

Rocket catches work great on deep routes. All I can say is find the right plays and you can throw deep. Check out the Denver pb.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Mr. 5oh3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mr. 5oh3

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-22, 19:23

i agree wit crunk lol
Back to top Go down
xxkareem1xx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxkareem1xx

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-23, 03:53

PeytonMvPManning wrote:
sometimes if u have a strong arm QB u can find ur wrs behind the DBs and just launch the ball

^^^^^This right here is best
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-23, 03:57

im a king when it comes to throwing it DEEP!!!! if you can't get a deep catch with a wr then your throwing the ball wrong.

every madden player has their own game (strategy) mine is the deep pass thats a huge part of my game i can get plays down the feild if i have time in the pocket and even if my wr is doubled i can still get catches down the feild in tight coveredge well of course im throwing to Dre but still....here are some tips.

it's all about timing and concentration and you gotta have a deep threat wr of course stand in the pocket and when looking down feild it may look like the cb is right on top of the wr but when i throw the ball the cb turns around and all of a sudden he's not on top of the wr anymore. well i hope that tip helps ya'll out.

i don't RC BTW the deep pass is my specialty and it takes practice to get the timing right like the way i got it. almost every play i do is a deep pass man i be killing fools on madden.

here is a list of wr's that are good wr's to throw deep to im sure i forgot some.
Dre
Calvin
Fitz
Brandon Marshall
Lee evans
T.O.
Roddy white
Moss(pats wr)
chad johnson
vincent jackson
malcom floyd
reggie wayne
sidney rice
benard berian
steve smith (panthers wr)

There is no point in throwing deep Icon_king of the DEEP BALL!
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-23, 05:13

I don't play on Xbox Live too often so I play franchise on All-Madden. I love to throw deep. If I read the coverage right I can still throw a deep ball to Greg Jennings and he is only 5'11. Most of it is you must read the defense and know it'll be a Cover 1 or the blitz is coming. My favorite team to use for the passing attack is the Lions hand down. They have one of the best Rookie QB's and the best WR in the game, in my opinion. Read the coverage, hotroute to a fly or a fade, and ta-da. You just won the game.
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-23, 08:44

jeah seriously you can thow deep easily.. its all about your skill
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-23, 14:59

the coveredge don't have to be single cover i throw in double cover all the time and my wr sometimes jumps up and out reaches everyone to the ball.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-24, 01:28

its all about manipulating the deep coverage people and finding a big opening. i have several plays that work insane good that if they aren't covered properly i can break for huge td bombs. jst gotta find those plays, usually its a play where someone ouside will cut across slot reciever and the slot reciever just goes either towards the sideline or on some sort of fade, then the safety gets dragged with the outside reciever and bam wide open slot reciever deep. also try to look for people who get to hasty with usering safeties. if i see someone grab up their SS, i will immediately throw someone on that side on a streak or fade and hope the user gives me the play. this is why i dont usually user a safety im scared im gonna make a big mistake like that give up a td and feel extremely shitty lol. dont get me wrong i still user safety just not in something like a cover 2 or any real deep blue zones.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-24, 04:01

throwing deep to slot receivers IMO is kinda cliche and the players that usually do it arn't very good.

I only throw deep to out side wr's and if i do throw it deep to a slot receiver it's gonna be a deep streak route my slot wr's are kinda fast and can easliy get behind any nickle CB or safety.

I luv my team LOL.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-24, 05:56

omg i have never seen u talk madden before
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-24, 15:12

I admit it's harder, but not impossible. Case and point a lot of guys online user their safety and for good reason. However, play action from under center combined with a streak by a receiver on the user controlled safety's side can be money$$$

Set-up

Formation: Strong-I close

Play: Any of the play action plays

Hot routes : send both wr's on streak routes, put the TE on a slant to the outside, block your fullback.

Reads: You'll be able to tell if he's man or zone pre-snap. If the corners are lined up 3-5 yards outside of the receivers he's in zone. One or both of the wr's should be open on a lead up pass because the cb's first step is usually to the outside and your wr's have already got a free release. The user controlling the safety runs to try to stop the off-tackle play 90% of the time. Even if the wr's are somehow covered the TE slant will be wide open. This will beat any zone.

If the cb's are lined up directly in front of the wideouts, he's in man. Cancel the playaction and hot route the receiver on the right to a slant left and the receiver on the left to a drag. The fullback out is also an option.
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-24, 16:53

If you practice throwing the ball and user catching, you will master the deep ball.

The pump fake plays a major factor in throwing the deep ball no matter the secondary.

This example was against one of the best secondaries on all-madden settings.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-25, 03:05

im the king of the deep ball.
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-25, 13:35

Brandon Marshall is king of the deep ball.

To easy
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-25, 13:38

Oh a major tip for catching deep balls is stopping before your in the spot and pressing triangle a step heifer the ball location. He will leap forward and catch the ball.
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-03-26, 03:00

Calvin Johnson> Brandon Marshall

Meagatron is king of the deep ball.
Back to top Go down
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-04-04, 23:15

I have no problem throwing deep, it all depends on what coverage my opponent is in. I dont run many streaks, but if your playbook has any shake routes all you have to do is anticipate your WR's cut and put the ball where he alone can get it. Thats works for me at least.
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-04-06, 06:40

I agree, its all playerskill and play calling, I agree its not as easy as it should be, I mean randy moss should bet a guy upfield at least once a game but its is all player skill. I find my deep success with ball faking then passing that makes bad dbs break on the ball too early.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-04-06, 23:39

^^^^ it's easy throwing to moss thats the easiest wr to throw to.

theres other wr's that make the deep ball easy to but moss is all bread & butter down the feild.
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-04-07, 07:05

super_mario90 wrote:
^^^^ it's easy throwing to moss thats the easiest wr to throw to.

theres other wr's that make the deep ball easy to but moss is all bread & butter down the feild.

Don't forget about that boy in ya sig, "AJAYYYYYYEEEEEEE!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty2010-04-07, 07:50

It is easy but I feel like he should get seperation every once in a while downfield, I mean he is randy moss. I mean he cacthes stuff, its just I think he should be open upfield sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is no point in throwing deep   There is no point in throwing deep Empty

Back to top Go down

There is no point in throwing deep
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next