Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Whats the best Team To Use the 4-4 Any Advice?

Go down 
+2
B-__-R-__-B
DA KING OF 757
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DA KING OF 757
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Whats the best Team To Use the 4-4 Any Advice? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the best Team To Use the 4-4 Any Advice?   Whats the best Team To Use the 4-4 Any Advice? Empty2010-03-19, 15:18

Whats the best team to Use the 4-4. I need Help
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Team To Use the 4-4 Any Advice?   Whats the best Team To Use the 4-4 Any Advice? Empty2010-03-19, 15:27

any team really sure some are better than others but that goes with any type of defensive schemes, i run the 4-4 with the eagles, people say the eagles are too slow to play a legis 4-4 but i beg to differ i got fokou and cole at ends cole has 84 speed and fokou 79, then i have jordan and witherspoon as my OLB's 84 and 85 speed i believe then in the middle i have my bigger slower stronger LB's bradley and J.T. i actually like this cuz they shed blocks very well and paired with patterson and bunkley it makes running up the middle a nightmare, leaving me the user to clean up anything that comes outside. with the 4-4 just sub in LB's at DE you then have an overall fast athletic D, some of the better teams to run the 4-4 with are 3-4 base teams as you can kick the ends inside and move the OLB's to ends and then fill the holes from there, the ravens are an excelent team to use cuz they have so much speed on D its crazy, but remember any team really can be a 4-4 team with the right adjustments.
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Team To Use the 4-4 Any Advice?   Whats the best Team To Use the 4-4 Any Advice? Empty2010-03-21, 04:55

yeah i'd say any team too. if anything, a team with fast LB's and/or DE's is a plus. since most LB's are better at DE it would be nice to have. and anyone with a good user DB. But all and all your stick skills will be the determining factor.
Back to top Go down
B.Z.
New MS Member
New MS Member
B.Z.

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Team To Use the 4-4 Any Advice?   Whats the best Team To Use the 4-4 Any Advice? Empty2010-03-21, 10:03

any team with fast DL and LB's

im sure you could run it well with any team, but speed plays a big factor on how effective the 4-4 is
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Team To Use the 4-4 Any Advice?   Whats the best Team To Use the 4-4 Any Advice? Empty2010-03-24, 11:24

Any team fareal.. Gotta have the "players".
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Team To Use the 4-4 Any Advice?   Whats the best Team To Use the 4-4 Any Advice? Empty2010-03-24, 13:30

most teams have the players, you can just put the OLB's at DE and it works from there its not all about speed, it works better with teams that have good LB's and fast DL but say your team isnt ideal for the 4-4 you can still run maybe not as effective say as the chargers or some of those other teams but it can be done, i say anyteam beacuse if your a die hard fan and you dont wanna change your team, you dont have too but it might not be as effective.
Back to top Go down
hoshdude7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Team To Use the 4-4 Any Advice?   Whats the best Team To Use the 4-4 Any Advice? Empty2010-03-28, 11:58

Colts

Freeney, mathis. Sanders, session, hagler, bullit. And bethea at FS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Team To Use the 4-4 Any Advice?   Whats the best Team To Use the 4-4 Any Advice? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the best Team To Use the 4-4 Any Advice?
Page 1 of 1