Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Advice on Team to Pick- New To Madden.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tido83
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Advice on Team to Pick-  New To Madden. Empty
PostSubject: Advice on Team to Pick- New To Madden.   Advice on Team to Pick-  New To Madden. Empty2010-02-20, 14:09

I'm new to madden 2010, I played it at a friends house about the time it came out and actually bought a ps3 a couple of months ago just because of this game. Unfortunately I haven't been able to play as much because of other work crap. I've been reading a lot of the pro's and con's of different teams and their playbooks. I like playing with the cowboys because of the balanced running and passing game they seem to have, however I also like playing with new england because they're just badass at the passing (keep in mind we're talking about when I play with friends that suck just as bad as I do). I was going to buy the strategy guide and then I read to join a forum and thank god because it seems like there's much more info here and realized why they said that the strategy guide was useless. Anyways I'm just wondering what people here thought about those two teams or even the possibility of playing with the cowboys and using new england playbook. My main reason for playing with Dallas is because I like the team and my main reason for picking new england is because they're great at passing which is what I tend to do when I used to play madden back in the day on ps2. Sorry for the long post and thanks for any advice. Looking forward to playing this game, definitely worth the 300 for the system...lol.
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Advice on Team to Pick- New To Madden.   Advice on Team to Pick-  New To Madden. Empty2010-02-20, 14:28

play with ur favorite team and have fun with them, but if you are playing for money them you can go with the best team in the gm.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Advice on Team to Pick- New To Madden.   Advice on Team to Pick-  New To Madden. Empty2010-02-20, 14:46

Welcome to the site

That ain't a long post, just about the right size, if ya ask me

I play with the Cowboys because they are my favorite team. Plus the speed they have on defense. Seems like you like to pass from your post so another team I would suggest is the Chargers. Great QB, TE and WR mix there with LT and Sproles to mix up the run game. Plus there defense is a little better than the Cowboys, but you didn't hear it from me.

I play with the Cowboys and use the Detroit playbook on offense and another offensive book I like is Seattle.

On defense I use the Cleveland playbook because it has three different Nickel packages. But I am the only one who uses it around here. Most people like the Jets or New England defense. Somewhere on the defensive tips is a 155 prowl mini scheme by crazyblack or miamexican, try that. And also the 4-6 scheme and how to stop the offtackle practice those.

On offense read CJs strategy guide and BigBuddahs twin philosophy. To start, no offense to the other great guides, but I can't list em all, right.

And if you decide you want to pound it down there throat with smashmouth football, let me know and ill write up a quick goalline scheme for you.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice on Team to Pick- New To Madden.   Advice on Team to Pick-  New To Madden. Empty

Back to top Go down

Advice on Team to Pick- New To Madden.
Page 1 of 1