Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

team and playbook sugestions? any advice appreciated

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vendable
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-24

team and playbook sugestions? any advice appreciated Empty
PostSubject: team and playbook sugestions? any advice appreciated   team and playbook sugestions? any advice appreciated Empty2009-11-01, 03:05

Hey all, I have been a devoted cardinals player for a while now, but with me finally realising I don't/cant really use Boldin/Fitzy to their full potential affraid , I have finally decided I need a new team but cant really find one that's rite for me (being so card's focused i dont really know that much of other teams).

I like using a strong receiving TE, with double HB's that are effective on the flats/screens, I am not really to good at deep plays so QB aint to important neither are WR's. I also like a strong blitzing package on d.

As far as formations (for playbooks) I love the 3-4 D (esp predator) and I like working from the gun and singleback formations.

any advice on what playbooks/team to use to utilise my strengths would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: team and playbook sugestions? any advice appreciated   team and playbook sugestions? any advice appreciated Empty2009-11-01, 03:06

Chargers definitely. They have all those things and can run the 3-4
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Vendable
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: team and playbook sugestions? any advice appreciated   team and playbook sugestions? any advice appreciated Empty2009-11-01, 04:09

thanks, any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Vendable
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: team and playbook sugestions? any advice appreciated   team and playbook sugestions? any advice appreciated Empty2009-11-07, 21:08

ive now been playing with the chargers with great sucess (thanks CJDAWGG14) 4-0 (great for me anyway),

anyway i was wondering what playbook would complement my playing style? im traditionally a passing player (outa the gun mainly), but trying to bring a running game, i play 90% of my game in the flats with gates over the center if they pressure the flats to much.

any advice?
Back to top Go down
Gillette
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: Re: team and playbook sugestions? any advice appreciated   team and playbook sugestions? any advice appreciated Empty2009-11-07, 22:04

Have you discovered any money play from SD PB?
Back to top Go down
Vendable
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: team and playbook sugestions? any advice appreciated   team and playbook sugestions? any advice appreciated Empty2009-11-07, 23:20

yeah a couple which i consider to be "money" whys that?
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: team and playbook sugestions? any advice appreciated   team and playbook sugestions? any advice appreciated Empty2009-11-07, 23:51

try the 49ers as a team, they have fast LBs (willis 90 speed, and lawson 89 speed). plus they got Gore who is a beast, decent recievers, and an accurate short passer in Hill. for playbooks try west coast or denver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team and playbook sugestions? any advice appreciated   team and playbook sugestions? any advice appreciated Empty

Back to top Go down

team and playbook sugestions? any advice appreciated
Page 1 of 1