Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Delay of game?? Are you kidding me!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
twiegset
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Delay of game?? Are you kidding me! Empty
PostSubject: Delay of game?? Are you kidding me!   Delay of game?? Are you kidding me! Empty2010-03-17, 14:15

I am usually quick about picking a play, but after I find it and try to run it, the play clock runs down extremely fast qnd I have time MAYBE to call 1 audiable. While other teams have called 2 or 3 before on me in one play, WHAT IS GOING ON THERE??

I am constantly getting Delay of Game calls which sometimes causes me to get kicked out of game for excessive Delay calls...

Can you help??

TWIEGSET
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Delay of game?? Are you kidding me!   Delay of game?? Are you kidding me! Empty2010-03-17, 15:07

online play has the accelerated playclock so usually your first play of the drive you wanna run something quick as you'll only have around 10 sec. to do anything then on the plays following you should have enough time to do what you like as long as your quick. inside two min. warnings there is no accelerated playclock so at times you can have up to 30 sec. so just keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Delay of game?? Are you kidding me!   Delay of game?? Are you kidding me! Empty2010-03-17, 16:16

If you hold down the X or A button, your players jog to the line instead of walking allowing you to get audible if necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Delay of game?? Are you kidding me!   Delay of game?? Are you kidding me! Empty2010-03-17, 16:37

Online runs the playclock down 15 seconds automatically.. If you hurry and pick a play quick with like 35 seconds left, then you will have 20 seconds at the LOS to make adjustments.. Also, practice your setups and know what you want to do in what situation, so that you wont have to waste time at the playcall screen or at the LOS thinking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delay of game?? Are you kidding me!   Delay of game?? Are you kidding me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Delay of game?? Are you kidding me!
Page 1 of 1