Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

8 GAME LOSING STREAK!!!

Go down 
+2
alman11
eaglefan1019
6 posters
AuthorMessage
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-03-08

8 GAME LOSING STREAK!!! Empty
PostSubject: 8 GAME LOSING STREAK!!!   8 GAME LOSING STREAK!!! Empty2010-03-17, 02:52

I have never had a losing streak more than 3 before an ever since I found this website I have kept losing what am I do wrong? I use the Eagles an I pass more than run an dont have much success runnning the ball an im HORRIBLE stopping the run Joseph Addai just ran 234 yards on 12 carries on me HELP IS MUCH NEEDED!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
alman11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: 8 GAME LOSING STREAK!!!   8 GAME LOSING STREAK!!! Empty2010-03-17, 02:56

You were probably gettin raped by the Off Tackle. Go look at the defensive stickies on how to stop this play, or just to help your run D for the most part.
Back to top Go down
D-Nique11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: 8 GAME LOSING STREAK!!!   8 GAME LOSING STREAK!!! Empty2010-03-17, 08:43

Mix in pass/run and bring more people up to stop the run
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: 8 GAME LOSING STREAK!!!   8 GAME LOSING STREAK!!! Empty2010-03-17, 12:25

yeah i would say dont get too 1 dementional, cuz it allows your opponent to play you a certain way if you mix things up he cant do just one thing, passing more than running isnt a problem but if you dont run enough you'll run into problems.
Back to top Go down
high5
New MS Member
New MS Member
high5

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: 8 GAME LOSING STREAK!!!   8 GAME LOSING STREAK!!! Empty2010-03-17, 12:48

i would say fine tune your game and have a game plan it's always good to have money plays for certain yardage situations and oh yeah you have to mix in the run you would be surprised how it would help you if you stay commited to it
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: 8 GAME LOSING STREAK!!!   8 GAME LOSING STREAK!!! Empty2010-03-18, 01:16

Yeah I'm on a 6 game losing streak and it gets crazy sometimes I consider myself pretty balanced but as of lately I can't run for S*** but my passing has been good but a lot of turnovers. My running and Defense needs a major overhaul. I just started the Kansas Offensive play book to help out my running and it has a lot of passing plays in there that I like, Plus I went back to the Jets from New England defensive. So focus on you strength and practice around that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8 GAME LOSING STREAK!!!   8 GAME LOSING STREAK!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

8 GAME LOSING STREAK!!!
Page 1 of 1