Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

9 game losing streak

Go down 
+5
Madden's Finest 200
alman11
jets4lif3
MiamiXCanes
ThaHitParade
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ThaHitParade
New MS Member
New MS Member
ThaHitParade

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-01-05

9 game losing streak Empty
PostSubject: 9 game losing streak   9 game losing streak Empty2010-01-06, 17:32

Ok fellas. I am no pro at madden 10 yet, but am not the worst either. Before today and yeesterday, I never lost more than 2 games in a row. Right now, I am currently sitting on a 9 game losing streak. No matter what I do, no matter how I try and play, I lose. I am starting to get really pissed off about it. I keep getting people to play that like to cheat, play unfair, or use glitches and s*** to their advantage. Just my last game, the guy onside kicks the opening kickoff and recovers it for a touchdown. I mean c'mon. Thats BS right? Then he 2 point conversions me to death. It was 21 nothing before the fist quater was half over. Fair play? I really dont think so. Where can a guy get a fair game? I really dont mind losing games at all, but when I know I am gonna lose because of some cheating bum, it takes the fun out of the game. Where can a guy get a fair game? I mean for real guys.

If you wanna play a legit game with me, I am on PSN.
My ID is: THAHITSQUAD

Just had to rant a little. It sucks that a game I love is being ruined by such cheating bums!!!
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: 9 game losing streak   9 game losing streak Empty2010-01-06, 17:35

yeah bruh last night i lost my 10 game streak because of some kid who RC the whole game

but when i go into a funk i just find the worst player i can and play him. do that twice or 3 times and before you know it you will be back to your winning ways 9 game losing streak 478291
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: 9 game losing streak   9 game losing streak Empty2010-01-06, 20:06

as much as i hate to help u parade..this site has helped me SO ill help ya...when im losing, i like to run a crapload cuz if i score a td when i run,its usually like 10-12 plays cuz i used the jets with jones and occasionally leon..i feel powerful when i run so try it...plus alot more can go wrong when passing...
Back to top Go down
alman11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: 9 game losing streak   9 game losing streak Empty2010-01-06, 20:16

Hey man, I'll help you out. My PSN is alman11
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: 9 game losing streak   9 game losing streak Empty2010-01-06, 21:16

ThaHitParade wrote:
Ok fellas. I am no pro at madden 10 yet, but am not the worst either. Before today and yeesterday, I never lost more than 2 games in a row. Right now, I am currently sitting on a 9 game losing streak. No matter what I do, no matter how I try and play, I lose. I am starting to get really pissed off about it. I keep getting people to play that like to cheat, play unfair, or use glitches and s*** to their advantage. Just my last game, the guy onside kicks the opening kickoff and recovers it for a touchdown. I mean c'mon. Thats BS right? Then he 2 point conversions me to death. It was 21 nothing before the fist quater was half over. Fair play? I really dont think so. Where can a guy get a fair game? I really dont mind losing games at all, but when I know I am gonna lose because of some cheating bum, it takes the fun out of the game. Where can a guy get a fair game? I mean for real guys.

Just had to rant a little. It sucks that a game I love is being ruined by such cheating bums!!!
you can't cheat in madden. Impossible to. And how is losing by 21 in the 1st Quarter unfair? lol
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: 9 game losing streak   9 game losing streak Empty2010-01-06, 21:30

ThaHitParade wrote:

if he was beating you 21-0 in the first..then that just means hes better than you..thats like saying im getting my a** kicked,so your cheating or glitching in some way
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: 9 game losing streak   9 game losing streak Empty2010-01-06, 21:53

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
ThaHitParade wrote:

if he was beating you 21-0 in the first..then that just means hes better than you..thats like saying im getting my a** kicked,so your cheating or glitching in some way

Fo shizzle Just step your game up, and stop saying ppl cheat just because they whoop dat.....
Back to top Go down
alman11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: 9 game losing streak   9 game losing streak Empty2010-01-07, 01:02

Damn, some people are really helpful at this site...
Back to top Go down
ThaHitParade
New MS Member
New MS Member
ThaHitParade

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: 9 game losing streak   9 game losing streak Empty2010-01-07, 01:09

I guess some people dont read the entire threads. I dont consider onside kicking the opening kick off fair play, nor do I consider 2 pt. conversions every time fair play. I dont have a problem admitting when someone is better than me, just not by cheating or playing unfairly. Of course its not against the rules to do this, but its not like it is common practice either. Its my opinion to consider this glitching or cheating as it is anyone elses to disagree with that opinion.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: 9 game losing streak   9 game losing streak Empty2010-01-07, 01:12

i personaly dont understand why you all are ripping this dude. hes just a sim player who wants a clean, fair game
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: 9 game losing streak   9 game losing streak Empty2010-01-07, 01:16

crazyblack001 wrote:
i personaly dont understand why you all are ripping this dude. hes just a sim player who wants a clean, fair game
I just get pissed at some1 calling some1 else a cheater. I get real touchy about the subject. IN ALMOST EVERY GAME I PLAY I'M CALLED A CHEATER. whether its an unbump 4 a TD, a nano, RC, or something else. Heck i made peterson fumble and the guy called me a glitcher. So i just get annoyed at that word being thrown around the madden community. My fault, i let it get personal.
Back to top Go down
Jay2391
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: 9 game losing streak   9 game losing streak Empty2010-01-07, 01:16

I am a 360 player, and what I do with this over aggressive clouns is a slowdown the game and okay past defense 90% of the time... they will get frustrated too... they have no patience, and they like to score a lot.

Interceptions, Run the ball, Play action and stick to your strength

Quarter Press, Man best defense you can use.

J
Back to top Go down
Havey009
New MS Member
New MS Member
Havey009

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: 9 game losing streak   9 game losing streak Empty2010-01-07, 02:25

Psshh... Stop whining i just played a guy who screen passed 10 out of his first 20 plays and the other plays he ran and milked the clock. For pretty much the entire second half. Can someone enlighten me as to what a good D against a Screen is?
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: 9 game losing streak   9 game losing streak Empty2010-01-07, 02:27

i usually put my DE's in flats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
Jay2391
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: 9 game losing streak   9 game losing streak Empty2010-01-07, 02:48

You have to play man press to stop the screen is the best and most effective way to do it ... there is also the double man D that wors but you have to be luck into the right reciever or RB... and by the way do not blitz all the time
Back to top Go down
Havey009
New MS Member
New MS Member
Havey009

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: 9 game losing streak   9 game losing streak Empty2010-01-07, 03:32

I wasn't but it got to the point where he was running out the clock and i had no timeouts and i couldnt stop him. i was desperate
Back to top Go down
Jay2391
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: 9 game losing streak   9 game losing streak Empty2010-01-07, 14:42

Screen, and Deep play you best defense is man with safeties on top.

Zone only in the red zone and near the goal line

Set your roster for speed that is Key... sped is what matters and learn to control your defense by using your MLB. However, when you are in the Goalline control one of the safeties bring them close to the line, it won't matter you will be playing Zone or a zone blitz at that time.

I blitz twice a game and i have to be ahead to do that too, blitzing is not what wins games.

One more point on offence you have to know your primary and you quick relief and read the defence.... when you move a player in motion, if the defender moves with him he is on man defence if it stays in the slot he is on Zone that can help you understand your outs based on your play calling.

Hope that Helps
J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9 game losing streak   9 game losing streak Empty

Back to top Go down

9 game losing streak
Page 1 of 1