Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on?

Go down 
+7
raptors505
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
DaTBa1LHaWK
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
so much swag
Cadiz215
Akademiks
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-11-24

What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on? Empty
PostSubject: What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on?   What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on? Empty2009-12-01, 12:42

I was on a 5 game losing streak.. that shyt was frustating the hell outta me.. I mean the good players beat me.. and I'm like damn.. I'm off..my game right now.. lemme find a nice bum ass nygga.. and beat the life outta him to gain my swag back. I find a bum i mean a 7-12 bum and he gives me an asswhippin too.. (well lost by 4 .. but its still one cuz he's a BUM)

so i took some time off (a couple of hours) got back to my basics.. refined a few things..

then i go on a 12 game winning streak IMMEDIATELy after (my longest winning streak)

so yea what is your longest losing streak to date?
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on?   What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on? Empty2009-12-01, 16:09

I just came off a 48 game win streak and then lost, but now I'm on a 15 game win streak again. I'm ranked 125.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on?   What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on? Empty2009-12-01, 16:36

been on 8game losing streak, been on 37game winning streak...when your on a roll it's fire!!!!
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on?   What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on? Empty2009-12-01, 17:53

I been on a 4 game losing streak, and my longest winning streak is 35 i think
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on?   What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on? Empty2009-12-01, 18:23

this year i say my highest losing streak is 2 or 3.. longest win streak was 18 and i lost to sumone who was 66-2 (a lil bs involved to get to this record no matter how good u r)
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on?   What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on? Empty2009-12-01, 19:18

i think my longest win streak is 11 same thing with my losing streak wen i first got the game lol
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on?   What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on? Empty2009-12-03, 03:08

longest win 18. longest losing 4 aka my last 4 games i lost all of them by 1 TD, they were def heart breakers
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on?   What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on? Empty2009-12-03, 10:24

ive been on a 4gm losing streak, but a 47 win streak
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on?   What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on? Empty2009-12-03, 12:53

My longest losing streak was when I first started, was like 0-7. My biggest winning streak was 31 or something close.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on?   What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on? Empty2009-12-03, 16:13

Losing - 3 or 4
Winning - 11- Hit the 11 mart about 4 times now and havent be able to win the 12th game. What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on? 411352
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on?   What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on? Empty2009-12-03, 18:04

keep rooting for the bearcat's and not the brown's an you'll be fine!!!! What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on? Lol
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on?   What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on? Empty2009-12-03, 23:26

I've been on a 4 gm losing streak, and 18 gm winning streak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on?   What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the longest losing and winning streak you've ever been on?
Page 1 of 1