Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Depth Chart Adjustments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
divinity187
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Depth Chart Adjustments Empty
PostSubject: Depth Chart Adjustments   Depth Chart Adjustments Empty2010-03-09, 03:17

I was reading a month-old thread that was about depth charts. From what I got out of it, depending on which defense you run,, your depth chart should be changed accordingly (3-4, 46, 4-3 etc)
What I am wondering is, what determines these changes? Stats? How the specific defense is used accordingly? Help me out here haha. And also what would be Vikings depth chart with the different defense strategies? Here is the previous thread link: http://forum.madden-school.com/madden-defensive-strategy-f91/ne-defense-depth-chart-t13371.htm#141707
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart Adjustments   Depth Chart Adjustments Empty2010-03-09, 03:32

i like to adjust my depth chart to my style of play, i run a 4-4 so my slower still talented LB's go inside while my faster backers go outside, just lil things like that, if you drop a certain position more than others put your best zone guy there, if you play alot of man then put your best man corners to start, these are just some examples of things that people do to tweak and adjust there depth chart.
Back to top Go down
divinity187
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart Adjustments   Depth Chart Adjustments Empty2010-03-09, 04:21

What exactly do you mean by the linebackers inside and outside? And how do I know what my best man corners are?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart Adjustments   Depth Chart Adjustments Empty2010-03-09, 13:28

each player has special ratings like speed agility awareness, then they have attributes that are specific to there position like for RB's trucking and juke and spin move, for WR's catch, catch in traffic, for QB's throw power, throw accuracy, short, deep, and medium accuracy, just stuff like that, on the depth chart you can scroll over to the right to see these attributes.
ill give you an example of what i do, i like my slower guys inside cuz it takes less time for A gap blitzes to develop, and it takes more time for heat off the edge to get there so i want my faster guys on the edge cuz when i bring heat off the edge its gonna take a lil longer then when i bring A gap heat so i want my fastest players there, i play alot of zone so i pay attention to my DB's and LB's zone rating, not man coverage rating, these are jus some examples of adjustments you would make depending on what type of player you are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depth Chart Adjustments   Depth Chart Adjustments Empty

Back to top Go down

Depth Chart Adjustments
Page 1 of 1