Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

TEN. & PHI. depth chart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-29

TEN. & PHI. depth chart Empty
PostSubject: TEN. & PHI. depth chart   TEN. & PHI. depth chart Empty2009-11-26, 08:03

hey guys so this one is about who you play n where you play them and more importantly with the eagles or titans ima give ya'll what i use then you guys can throw in suggestions or what you use too. so lets get too it...

team: eagles

LE: will witherspoon ( cuz i get a 90 ovr rating out of him)
RE: trent cole
DT's: broderick bunkley & mike patterson
LOLB: stwart bradley or if you dont wanna play injured doodes chris gocong
MLB: jeremiah trotter
ROLB: akeem jordan
CB's asante samuel & sheldon brown
FS: quintin mikell
SS: sean jones (cuz i get a 82 ovr rating out of him instead of a 80 at FS, quintin mikell drops 1 point but eh it is what it is)

team description: ive heard some people complaining about how the eagles D isnt good or its weak without dawkins and to a certain extent thats right in real life i think they miss there old defensive coordinator R.I.P Jim Johnson but in my eyes they have one of if not the best CB's in the game samuel, brown, and hobbs are all over 80 and have just about 90 speed this comes in very handy when going man. as for the defensive line cole and witherspoon both get ratings over 90 ovr and inside broderick bunkley has a 88 ovr rating and his backup patterson isnt the best but is still over 80 ovr. the backers are the weak point in my eyes jordan has good coverage skills and decent speed, bradley i feel can hold his own on the outside while trotter can hold thing down on the inside with a 83 rating for block shedding. this is what i use its what works for me i realize i give up a stud at MLB or OLB putting witherspoon at DE but in my eyes it all starts at the line.

team: titans

LE: jacob ford
RE: jason jones
DT's: kyle vanden bosch (cuz i get a 86 ovr instead of a 83 at DE) & ton brown
LOLB: david thornton
MLB: keith bulluck (mainly beacus i user my MLB alot so i like to have someone with speed)
ROLB: gerald mcrath (or stephen tulloch its sixes in my eyes)
CB's: cortland finnegan & nick harper
FS: michael griffin
SS: chris hope

team description: my d-line with the titans isnt outstanding rating wise like the eagles but they get the job done for me i was tempted to put bulluck and thornton at DE's cuz i would get a 95 ovr from bulluck and a 88 from thornton but that left my backers basically stripped bare right to third stringers wich i simply was not willing to give up so i took a hit on the d-line and kind of spread the talent around my d-line has a stand out in KVB and my backers have a stand out in kieth bulluck and my secondary has stand out in finnegan and griffin so i dont have many great players but the one i do i spread around to make my defense as versitle as possible. sidenote: the reason i put mcgrath in instead of tulloch is that he has better zone rating (i run alot of zone) and better speed.

i run with a 4-3 and a 46 so d-line is important to me if you would like a similar setup for another team just tell me what team and ill give you what i would use if i were playing with them and then you can take over if your a 3-4 guy i cant really help im just not familiar with the defense i will say this though alot of 4-3 teams have good fast DE's that would be great stand up backers but thats about all i know sorry guys but if you run a 43 or 46 anything where you got 4 with there hands on the ground i can help if ya like. if any of you have any other setups, suggestions, versons etc... feel free to post them. 4-3, 3-4, 46, 4-4, cover 2, dime, whatever you run feel free to post your defensive setup.
thanks in advance guys! TEN. & PHI. depth chart 993453
Back to top Go down

TEN. & PHI. depth chart
Page 1 of 1