Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

TEN. & PHI. depth chart

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-29

TEN. & PHI. depth chart Empty
PostSubject: TEN. & PHI. depth chart   TEN. & PHI. depth chart Empty2009-11-26, 08:34

hey guys i posted a thread in the defensive section on these two teams depth charts and thought i'd just do the same here but for offense n just to cover everything ima throw in special teams as well. lol so here goes nothin...

team: eagles

QB: donovan mcnabb
HB: brian westbrook
FB: leonard weaver
WR's: 1. desean jackson
2. kevin curtis
3. jeremy maclin ( i like him in the slot)
4. jason avant
TE: brent celek
LT: jason peters
LG: todd herramans
C: jamaal jackson
RG: stacy andrews
RT: shawn andrews (if you dont like to play injured players winston justice isnt bad at RT)

special teams: K: david akers
P: saverio rocca
KR's: desean jackson and joselio hanson (cuz he has the highest impact block out of any of the dudes i can get on the kick return squad)
PR: desean jackson
KOS: saverio rocca

questions for ya'll: do you guys play it safe with westbrook cuz he has a higher carry rating or do you play mccoy cuz of his higher speed? and do you guys play celek at TE cuz he can catch and run routes well or do you play ingram cuz of his speed?

team: titans

QB: vince young
HB: chris johnson
FB: ahmard hall
WR's: 1. justin gage
2. nate washington
3. kenny britt
4. jared cook jr. (cuz he gets beter ovr rating than my other WR's)
TE: bo scaife
LT: michael roos
LG: eugene amano
C: kevin mawae
RG: jake scott
RT: david stewart

special teams: K: rob bironas
P: brett kern
KR's: lavelle hawkins & kenny britt ( cuz of his impact block rating)
PR: lavelle hawkins
KOS: rob bironas

more questions for ya'll: do you guys play scaife or cook jr.? bo's got the catching and the ratings but cook jr. gots the speed. who do you guys use as kick and punt returners? i use lavelle cuz he's got a 98 ovr rating when it comes to returning kicks but he's slow and i would use chris johnson but i dont wanna risk him getting tired or injured he's a key component to my offense especially cuz theres no real standouts on offesne except him. do you guys think any of the WR's besides the ones i listed are worth using? there ratings are real low but is there something im missing about them? i realize edison has 90 speed but what good is that speed if you cant catch the ball.

any other suggestions for these teams would be appreaciated! its always nice to get as many point of views as possible! thanks in advance guys! TEN. & PHI. depth chart 993453
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: TEN. & PHI. depth chart   TEN. & PHI. depth chart Empty2009-11-26, 13:12

I use a very similar depth chart. For what it's worth though I play Leroy Harris at LG haha. And I use Washington as my return man with Hawkins #2 because of his blocking as well. I love using Cook too but just like you I have him as my #2 TE and #4 WR. I use a lot of 2TE sets though so he gets a decent amount of action in my offense.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: TEN. & PHI. depth chart   TEN. & PHI. depth chart Empty2009-11-26, 15:17

i use McCoy with pitches/screens because he's faster. I use westbrook wit anything else. I like to keep my RB's fresh.Celek is definatley my #1 TE. Ingram is my #2 because i liked em in college, and because when i use bootlegs he can get to the hole faster
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: TEN. & PHI. depth chart   TEN. & PHI. depth chart Empty2009-11-26, 21:52

Cook Jr is a beast. I play him at #2 TE and pass to him 5-10 times a game. More if the person i'm playing is running zone.

The rookie TE on the NYG's is a BEAST as well. 88 Speed with WR catching. He had better catching and close to the same speed as V. Davis a few weeks ago. Not sure right now but I was putting up a good 150 yards a game with him in my lg's.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: TEN. & PHI. depth chart   TEN. & PHI. depth chart Empty2009-11-26, 21:55

And about Tenn's WR'ers. I just run most of the game. Unless they stop CJ then I put CJ at WR and pass to him and cook all game TEN. & PHI. depth chart 478291
Back to top Go down
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: TEN. & PHI. depth chart   TEN. & PHI. depth chart Empty2009-11-27, 06:18

Quote :
I use a very similar depth chart. For what it's worth though I play Leroy Harris at LG haha. And I use Washington as my return man with Hawkins #2 because of his blocking as well. I love using Cook too but just like you I have him as my #2 TE and #4 WR. I use a lot of 2TE sets though so he gets a decent amount of action in my offense.

can you give me your reasoning for putting harris in at LG instead of amano? im not saying your right or wrong just trying to get as many perspectives and views on this particular O as possible cuz you dont really have big play recievers your only really big homerun hitter is CJ and ya cant really use him all game without there being some kind of consequences. your input would be greatly appreciated! thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: TEN. & PHI. depth chart   TEN. & PHI. depth chart Empty2009-11-28, 22:37

I think he has better run and pass block ratings. The difference is really little though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEN. & PHI. depth chart   TEN. & PHI. depth chart Empty

Back to top Go down

TEN. & PHI. depth chart
Page 1 of 1