Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

run n gun...running out of the goal line?

Go down 
+3
KSI GoldPants10
mjcar89
WildPat305
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WildPat305
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-08-24

run n gun...running out of the goal line? Empty
PostSubject: run n gun...running out of the goal line?   run n gun...running out of the goal line? Empty2009-09-02, 14:01

i played this guy who all he did was run out of the goal line formation....o wr 3 te formation...im thinking a power o? but it was annoying since he did it everytime with the no huddle time after time it didnt matter where on the field he was...i was wondering if you guys knew what play he was running out of and how to stop it...i run the miami playbook and the 3-4 defense
Back to top Go down
mjcar89
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: run n gun...running out of the goal line?   run n gun...running out of the goal line? Empty2009-09-02, 14:32

lol....he's running HB off tackle.....he probably motioning the TE before each play right...it's a tuff play to stop
Back to top Go down
KSI GoldPants10
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: run n gun...running out of the goal line?   run n gun...running out of the goal line? Empty2009-09-02, 19:01

Then you do goal line if he does it and choose 2 deep
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: run n gun...running out of the goal line?   run n gun...running out of the goal line? Empty2009-09-02, 21:05

Was it EA Highlightz? Cuz he's top 100 and thats his exact strategy. i found sucess in plugging the gap where he runs through and doing cb blitzes. he beat me 28-10 btw, took me a while to think of that D. And youre more likely to give up the big play if you do goalline d cuz once he gets past a linebacker he's gone
Back to top Go down
SDSirwin
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: run n gun...running out of the goal line?   run n gun...running out of the goal line? Empty2009-09-02, 21:33

what team does he use???
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: run n gun...running out of the goal line?   run n gun...running out of the goal line? Empty2009-09-02, 21:45

you could try to nano him. some nanos can get to the QB before he hands the ball off. if you don't get him, though, it could be a huge gain. try doing a man blitz and showing blitz.
Back to top Go down
HeavyHitter
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: run n gun...running out of the goal line?   run n gun...running out of the goal line? Empty2009-09-03, 05:03

Run quarter D... pick 3 deep blitz...show blitz. crash line to strong side... control middle saftey... stops goaline rushing and wildcat good. beware of play action or any other sort of pass though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: run n gun...running out of the goal line?   run n gun...running out of the goal line? Empty

Back to top Go down

run n gun...running out of the goal line?
Page 1 of 1