Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

goal line HB off tackle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-29

goal line HB off tackle Empty
PostSubject: goal line HB off tackle   goal line HB off tackle Empty2009-11-28, 03:24

K so i just played this lvl 20 dude he was the saints and i was the titans. the first drive he does nothing but dump it to reggie and shocky i couldnt user defend them both colston only had two catches the whole game he did nothing but hit his guys outta the backfield wich usually doesnt get me too mad just anoying but then just about the 2nd quarter he dropps everything he's been doing and runs absolutely nothing but goal line HB off tackle i used quarters 3 deep blitz re-blitzed my DT and stacked my MLB on top of him then took my saftey playing middle deep and i would try and hit him in the backfield it only worked to a certain extent. he ended up running the whole 4th quarter off the clock and kicking a field goal at the end to win by a field goal. i know for a fact i coulda beat him cuz he had no answer for my O but he had the ball pretty much the whole game and i know if i could have shut his goal line HB off tackle better i woulda smoked him. so my question'S are: do ya'll think running one exact play the entire game is cheese? and can ya'll gimme your input on how ya'll deal with goaline HB off tackle my setup is listed above (3 deep blitz) maybe you guys can critique my setup n tell me what im doin wrong. thanks in advance guys!
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: goal line HB off tackle   goal line HB off tackle Empty2009-11-28, 04:32

what i normaly do when somebody is in goalline formation is i run 46 engage 8

i hot route my 2 corners to flat zones, one blitzing LB on the strong side to a purple zone, and user the middle. the goalline formation has almost ZERO deep passes. normaly one TE will do a corner, the other will do some kind of crossing route and the 3rd will block and the FB will go to the flats. good at stopping the run and good coverage for the pass if you can user
Back to top Go down
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: goal line HB off tackle   goal line HB off tackle Empty2009-11-28, 06:01

Quote :
what i normaly do when somebody is in goalline formation is i run 46 engage 8

i hot route my 2 corners to flat zones, one blitzing LB on the strong side to a purple zone, and user the middle. the goalline formation has almost ZERO deep passes. normaly one TE will do a corner, the other will do some kind of crossing route and the 3rd will block and the FB will go to the flats. good at stopping the run and good coverage for the pass if you can user

has this worked for you against HB off tackle out of the goal line formation? thats the only play he used and that ive ever had a problem with but ima deffinetly try your set up though man sounds like fire against people that like to sit in goal line all day. thanks man! appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: goal line HB off tackle   goal line HB off tackle Empty2009-11-28, 09:48

3-4 gap press has always raped it for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: goal line HB off tackle   goal line HB off tackle Empty

Back to top Go down

goal line HB off tackle
Page 1 of 1