Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Lions making big moves

Go down 
+11
Ketcham While They're Hot
allain43
layinWOOD
ticklemeelmo
Big Hungry 702
huh1231
super_mario90
bigbuddah
waltbabyluv203
2ToN
CapnCrunch
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Lions making big moves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lions making big moves   Lions making big moves - Page 2 Empty2010-03-26, 10:42

Detroit local radio (97.1) just said we agreed to terms with Adam "Pacman" Jones and will be officially signing him Tuesday
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Lions making big moves   Lions making big moves - Page 2 Empty2010-03-26, 23:13

Thats good news pacman is. . .or was a very explosive playmaker hopefully he can give the lions some huge plays on specialteams and on Defense.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

PostSubject: Re: Lions making big moves   Lions making big moves - Page 2 Empty2010-04-06, 00:11

^^^You cant blame a rookie QB. They had Stafford throwing way too much and running complexed plays. I really hope they rip out a few pages of thier PB for his sake this season.

To add to the Lions making moves they just traded a 5th rounder for LG Rob Sims from Seattle. He's no Faneca but definately an upgrade on the line. This move once again proves thier moving in the right direction and trying to build a winning football team.
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Lions making big moves   Lions making big moves - Page 2 Empty2010-04-06, 00:30

I am a huge steelers fan but I have always liked the lions no matter how crappy they have been so it is nice to see them goin in the right direction also I think shwartz however it is spelled is goin to be an amazing H.C.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Lions making big moves   Lions making big moves - Page 2 Empty2010-04-06, 23:32

i just like the lions b/c of calvin.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

PostSubject: Re: Lions making big moves   Lions making big moves - Page 2 Empty2010-04-19, 22:57

Lions traded Ernie Sims in a 3 team trade sending Sims to Philly, Tony Scheffler to Detroit and the Broncos got some late draft pix.

Not too excited about this move. Ernie has mad talent I just dont think the Lions could figure out how to use him. But the Lions now have 2 good TE's Pettigrew/Sheffler which is a nice change.

As for the Broncos, I just think Josh McDaniels took the Denver head coach job to sabotage them. He's traded ALL their talent and who have they picked up??Brady Quinn??
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Lions making big moves   Lions making big moves - Page 2 Empty2010-04-19, 23:07

Scheffler was a nuisance in the locker room at the end of last season, saying he wished the season was over before their last game was even played. McDaniels took offense to that and so do I as a fan. Secondly, he was our #2 TE because we have Graham, who is more talented than Scheffler.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Lions making big moves   Lions making big moves - Page 2 Empty2010-04-19, 23:13

So far it looks like Detroit is moving foward with some nice offseason moves and all..Hopefully they can bounce back this season and win more games..I never had any hate for Detroit at all...I liked Barry when he played for them, and I respect Megatron's game....
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Lions making big moves   Lions making big moves - Page 2 Empty2010-04-19, 23:38

Figures a broncos fan would come on here and trash scheffler who was actually the best tight end on the team D.G. is a bum and detroit wins on this trade I think with having a defensive minded H.C. he would not get rid of someone who he thinks could be an asset. Just another solid weapon for stafford .
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Lions making big moves   Lions making big moves - Page 2 Empty2010-04-19, 23:53

I remember the last catch i seen scheffler make it was a deep pass in double coveredge and it had to be one of the biggest catches i have ever seen come from a TE.

Sims is a BEAST!!!! good pick up for the eagles but why get rid of a guy like sims he's one of the best LB's in the league.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Lions making big moves   Lions making big moves - Page 2 Empty2010-04-20, 00:06

the one where he went side ways? that was beast
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Lions making big moves   Lions making big moves - Page 2 Empty2010-04-20, 00:12

Has anyone noticed that the Lions gotten the two most raw talented skill position players in their respective eras (Barry Sanders & Calvin Johnson). Man I hope Johnson's skills don't go to waste.

It's too bad Lions aren't pick 4 or 5th. I think Eric Barry would give a lot more value then Suh or McCoy and would be a defensive leader for them.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Lions making big moves   Lions making big moves - Page 2 Empty2010-04-20, 00:38

noob999 wrote:
Has anyone noticed that the Lions gotten the two most raw talented skill position players in their respective eras (Barry Sanders & Calvin Johnson). Man I hope Johnson's skills don't go to waste.

It's too bad Lions aren't pick 4 or 5th. I think Eric Barry would give a lot more value then Suh or McCoy and would be a defensive leader for them.
I've loved CJ21 every since he was at GT. He use to make Reggie Ball look like Peyton.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Lions making big moves   Lions making big moves - Page 2 Empty2010-04-20, 03:37

I couldn't find the highlight of that catch that scheffler made but DAMN!!!! that sh!t was SPECTACULAR!!!!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lions making big moves   Lions making big moves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lions making big moves
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2