Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

retarded running moves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

retarded running moves Empty
PostSubject: retarded running moves   retarded running moves Empty2010-03-03, 20:01

how often are you on a break away or something and notice the user running at you and you pull one of the most retarded moves ever like running backwards in a little circle or something and actually break away?

for me sometimes it will work fantastic and i end up laughing my way down to the endzone but many people seem to have learned that when in pursuit like that they should prolly click off and let the cpu do it or they are just pretty good at pursuit themselves.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

retarded running moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: retarded running moves   retarded running moves Empty2010-03-03, 20:11

i never click off, cause my stick is good enough that if were in the open field more often then not ill take you down. but i love running around people lol
Back to top Go down

retarded running moves
Page 1 of 1