Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

oakland destined for double digit losing season again

Go down 
+4
Swag Escobar
B.Z.
CapnCrunch
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty
PostSubject: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty2010-03-03, 23:06

i dont know what the fu*k is wrong with davis. stanford routt has been tendered by the raiders for a 1st and 3 meaning if a team wants him they would have to give up a 1st and 3rd. no one is going to give that up for a guy who only started one game and got burned on a daily basis. davis basically gave a routt a raise in pay as well by doing this. backup mlb ricky brown was given a 2nd round tender while mlb kirk morrison was given a 3rd round tender. probably the 3rd best player on defense for oakland and its obvious al wants him out. if oakland drafts taylor mays in the 1st i swear i swear i will start punching babies. Evil or Very Mad this is why oakland loses and continues to keep losing. they give big contracts to bums like walker,kelly,warren, and cont to **** it up in the 1st round of the draft
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty2010-03-03, 23:44

Kirk Morrison is GONE, man I hope the Cowboys go get him although I don't think they can due to the Final Eight rule in the provisional CBA.

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid
Looks like the Raiders are throwin' out there tenders by using a dart board.

I agree with the Taylor Mays comment, great athlete, not so great football player. Hey!, isn't that just like Russell?
Back to top Go down
B.Z.
New MS Member
New MS Member
B.Z.

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty2010-03-04, 00:14

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
i dont know what the fu*k is wrong with davis. stanford routt has been tendered by the raiders for a 1st and 3 meaning if a team wants him they would have to give up a 1st and 3rd. no one is going to give that up for a guy who only started one game and got burned on a daily basis. davis basically gave a routt a raise in pay as well by doing this. backup mlb ricky brown was given a 2nd round tender while mlb kirk morrison was given a 3rd round tender. probably the 3rd best player on defense for oakland and its obvious al wants him out. if oakland drafts taylor mays in the 1st i swear i swear i will start punching babies. Evil or Very Mad this is why oakland loses and continues to keep losing. they give big contracts to bums like walker,kelly,warren, and cont to **** it up in the 1st round of the draft

If Al Davis keeps pissing his quality players away, they will become the next 2008 Detroit Lions. COME ON!!! I've been a Raiders fan since birth (and possibly in the womb) and I can't believe he is still getting rid of good players without a problem! Does the guy want to lose all of the games?? Seems like it.
Back to top Go down
B.Z.
New MS Member
New MS Member
B.Z.

PostSubject: Re: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty2010-03-04, 00:16

CapnCrunch wrote:
Kirk Morrison is GONE, man I hope the Cowboys go get him although I don't think they can due to the Final Eight rule in the provisional CBA.

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid
Looks like the Raiders are throwin' out there tenders by using a dart board.

I agree with the Taylor Mays comment, great athlete, not so great football player. Hey!, isn't that just like Russell?

No lie there. Don't know why we paid so much for a guy who can't hit the broad side of a barn from 6 feet away. I'm questioning Al Davis' IQ at the moment. I'm thinking its anywhere from 2 to 3.

Last edited by B.Z. on 2010-03-04, 00:21; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Al Davis' original IQ was too high)
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty2010-03-04, 00:31

thomas howard was given a 2nd round tender i really hope oakland doesnt lose howard to. for sure morrsion is gone rumor has it that there is a lot of talk about morrison right now.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty2010-03-04, 00:37

BZ, I read your reason for editing
I laughed out loud
Back to top Go down
B.Z.
New MS Member
New MS Member
B.Z.

PostSubject: Re: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty2010-03-04, 00:46

CapnCrunch wrote:
BZ, I read your reason for editing
I laughed out loud

LOL yeah I thought that 5 was too high....hes just so stupid
Back to top Go down
B.Z.
New MS Member
New MS Member
B.Z.

PostSubject: Re: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty2010-03-04, 00:46

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
thomas howard was given a 2nd round tender i really hope oakland doesnt lose howard to. for sure morrsion is gone rumor has it that there is a lot of talk about morrison right now.

Disappointing
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty2010-03-04, 02:42

HAHAHAHA he said he will start punching babies lol u know wat it is mays ran that 4.2 and u were like oh s***... u just know al davis nutted in his pants
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty2010-03-04, 09:32

4.24 unofficial time

In his interview with Sirius he said teams had him clocked between 4.19 and 4.34

His official time was 4.42, if I remember correctly
Back to top Go down
waltbabyluv203
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty2010-03-04, 16:58

Well while Al Davis is getting rid of players left and right. I wouldnt mind Kirk Morrison or Thomas Howard making there way over to the Giants.
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty2010-03-04, 20:48

Will at least if they draft Mays you will have a 96 SPD 6'3'' FS to troll around in Madden 2011 or stick in a LB spot when you run a nano lol.

My hope is that by some miracle Mays drops to low 20's or 2nd round. Maybe someone can make up steriod rumors...c'mon they did that with Cushing XD. Raider nation needs to come together and spam bleacher report with steriod rumors about him on blogs or something to drive his status down.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty2010-03-04, 21:49

WTF

Second round tender on a long snapper?

?????

Via Fed-Ex

?????

He plays so little they lost his phone number

I guess there long snapper is just as important to them as their possible starting quarterback????

Well, after all he is a Pro-Bowl Long Snapper!!!!
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty2010-03-04, 22:20

lol oakland is the laughing stock of the nfl
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty2010-03-04, 22:59

Big Hungry 702 wrote:
lol oakland is the laughing stock of the nfl

Ok Big Hungry...Don't try to clown my boys....They are going through some tough times right now, and eventually, they will come out of their huge slump. The Raider's are still one of the most successful franchise's in league history despite the bad years. And before they hit their slump, The Raider's had the highest winning percentage of all the teams for over 20 years..That was a Madden Fact they put on Madden 10....Anyhow, they will come out of the dark soon enough...I just hope it happens now.....Later Bruh.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty2010-03-04, 23:06

i know they are but i mean in the last 4-5 years they have made bad decisions in drafting and personel choices im not trying to clown but you know im right
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty2010-03-04, 23:08

Big Hungry 702 wrote:
i know they are but i mean in the last 4-5 years they have made bad decisions in drafting and personel choices im not trying to clown but you know im right

I hear you brother...They have made some bad decisions with drafting and all that....Sooner or later, they will find a way to win again...
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty2010-03-04, 23:09

they'll be back sooner or later i mean if cable can improve this team we'll see
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty2010-03-05, 20:19

Big Hungry 702 wrote:
they'll be back sooner or later i mean if cable can improve this team we'll see

Really all you need is Russell tearing up his ACL early and being out for the entire year and than they have to play Gradkowski. Or they just schedule every playoff and win seems the Raiders only did well against good teams last year oakland destined for double digit losing season again Suspect .

In the meantime, Raider fans can enjoy their sickly fast Raiders team in Madden games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oakland destined for double digit losing season again   oakland destined for double digit losing season again Empty

Back to top Go down

oakland destined for double digit losing season again
Page 1 of 1