Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

oakland's season...where will they finish?

Go down 
+11
eFresh
Baseballa
ASSASSIN_005
beeman999
jsmall28
DaTBa1LHaWK
Elite
MistaFaded
super_mario90
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
TheDon270
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty
PostSubject: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-15, 13:06

I'm posting this because I want to see what you guys think Oakland's record will be at the end of this season. In my opinion, they can finish 8-8, or maybe better. Last night, Oakland was defeated in a close game. I'm still fuming over that TD the refs took away from Oakland, when it was clear as day Louis Murphy had that catch in the endzone. But at the end of the game, Oakland's defense just broke down and lacked the fire they had for the first 3 quarters. The key to Oakland competing is Jamarcus Russell and the D. The defense looks alot better now. Jamarcus needs to improve on his accuracy quickly. If these things happen, Oakland can give San Diego competition for the AFC west and possibly win it out. Kansas City doesn't look too good and Denver doesn't either, despite the fact they beat the Bengals. But that was a miracle they got. Denver's offense struggled hard. And there are still questions about that defense. Oakland most likely finishes 2nd in the division, and they can push for 1st....But the key is Jamarcus and the D....What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-15, 13:47

as terrible as russell looked last nite its would b tuff for them 2 finish 8-8, but if russell can step it up i think oakland can win 9 or 10 games. their d looks nasty w/ the addition of seymour.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-15, 14:44

i dont think their nothing special their D looked the same last year richard seymour is nice on that DE but i think their record will be 6-10 mainly because QB,wr's, and that D isn't gonna play like that all season long that team wont play like that all season long and mista faded u said the cheifs aint looking good didnt they score 24 pts against THE BALTIMORE RAVENS how many teams did that last season and they didnt even have matt cassel at the QB position and they still almost wone if flacco didnt throw that td at the end of the game on 4th down the score should've been 24-31 the cheifs are looking very good i'd say their record will be 8-8 and they should finish 2nd in their davision and they put up more pts than the raiders. the raiders will be under the cheifs and maybe over the broncos they'll be 3rd and im just being realistic
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-15, 14:48

Well mario that's your opinion. You said the chiefs put 24 on the ravens d. I can promise you the ravens d isn't the same anymore......and the chiefs defense didn't look so good....how is it you think they will finish 2nd especially giving up 38 points on d?
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-15, 15:24

afc west looks like its up for grabs chargers didn't look took good last nite ofcourse I want my broncos to win but if the chargers don't win it ill be happy but I think raiders will go 7 and 9 passing game needs to step up if it does thay be good
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-15, 16:01

we'll the cheifs D sucks but they'll still win more games than the reaiders they almost one most of their games last season and with matt cassel at the QB position they'll be able to win games by offence and the afc west up for grabs HAHAHAHAH afc west what a joke the chargers are gonna win the davision (like always) and go to the playoffs there is no copatition in the afc west and just because they had to come back late in a game to win aint nothing new the chargers are known to start slow and they'll definitly win the davision "up for grabs" HAHAHAH your funny the chargers are one of the best teams in the nfl and one of the best offence's and deffence's their a playoff team and a super bowl team and they'll win 6 games in the afc west and the nxt time they play the raiders its gonna be a blow out cuz the chargers start slow but finish strong lol the chargers already in the playoffs cuz thats how bad that davision is their so lucky to be that good and in a bad davision they'll be in the playoffs the nxt 6 or 7 yrs lol HAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-15, 16:08

Mario gets the biggest hater award. Good job with the hate mario.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-15, 16:25

Yes he does
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-15, 19:48

5-6 wins

i dont think Russell can step up. I think a large part of the game last nite was the chargers being a little off, which happens often in week 1. Another big problem is that Oakland has problems finishing off games...

I see a split with KC(tough to play in arrowhead), sweep of denver, and wins @ Cle, vs Cinnci, and maybe an "upset" in Oak against Jets, Washington, or Philly(depending on QB situation)
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-15, 19:51

HAAATERRRRR!!! LOL but i think they will get 7+ wins.. that d was gettin stops.. had an amazing 1st half, well for how they been doin in past years.. but they gotta finish games like dude ^^^ said.. but that run game will lead em to get more wins than theyve seen the past couple years..
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-15, 21:03

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
HAAATERRRRR!!! LOL but i think they will get 7+ wins.. that d was gettin stops.. had an amazing 1st half, well for how they been doin in past years.. but they gotta finish games like dude ^^^ said.. but that run game will lead em to get more wins than theyve seen the past couple years..

im not a hater!!!!

lol - i just think one good half isnt enough to be saying theyre gunna be much improved. Ill change my mind if i see them do it again, except for a full game this time, against a good opponent.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-15, 21:09

it depends on a lot of factors. one of course is jamarcus russel. he looked really good throwing those deep balls, but we already knew he could do that. if oakland just relies on their running game, they should be okay. 8-8 isn't out of the question, but i believe the playoffs are.
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-15, 21:13

if they run like they did in that game i can see em 8-8 or 9-7 but only cuzza weak division. if in a average division they would be 6-10
Back to top Go down
ASSASSIN_005
New MS Member
New MS Member
ASSASSIN_005

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-15, 21:17

Man Raiders have no offense.There QB cant throw for s***.All they got is Darren Mcfadden.I like them for there defense.

oakland's season...where will they finish? Wallpa19
oakland's season...where will they finish? Troy-p10
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-15, 21:56

Elite wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:

im not a hater!!!!

lol - i just think one good half isnt enough to be saying theyre gunna be much improved. Ill change my mind if i see them do it again, except for a full game this time, against a good opponent.

LOL i wasnt talkin bout u.. i was makin reference to don callin mario a hater.. only thing i said bout u was bout how they gotta finish games..
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-15, 22:39

im saying 7-9.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-15, 23:38

raiders are gonna finish 6-10 cuz they aint gonna play like that the whole season im not a hater im just being realistic come on now its oakland HAHAHAH they are bs with a couple of play makers on D but there offence is sh*t QB,wr's, but they got good rb's but they wont run that good the entire season that team wont play like that the entire season they'll fall apart maybe week 3 or 4 watch they always do
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-16, 00:06

all they need is a decent performance this season by jmarc.. they have a really good run game and that showed last nite.. and that defense can b great at times but not so great at others.. the have the athleticism and ability to b a contender, they just need to step it up and play well.. i believe a consistant performance by jmarc and the d COULD possibly help them win the division and/or make the playoffs.. but more than likely they will have to win the division to make the playoffs..
Back to top Go down
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-16, 21:36

Will be another building year for Oakland, they will fall short and miss the playoffs...again. But they do look promising, they have a top 10 defense but their offense is very questionable.
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-16, 23:56

I said the Raiders would be the surprise team of the AFC before the season started, and I'm gonna continue it. 8-8.

Trevor Scott, Richard Seymour, Greg Ellis and Tommy Kelly is a hell of an d-line, Ricky Brown, Kirk Morrison and Thomas Howard bring the pain as linebackers. Asomugha, I mean, come on. Chris Johnson's a very underrated corner. Huff and Eugene aren't really that bad.

Offense, Run-DMC and Bush can pound it, Louis Murphy looks like he can have a strong rookie campaign. Heyward-Bey and Walker are decent...so is Higgins..Zach Miller is the most underrated tight end in the NFL...

They can win this division. I don't think San Diego will be as good as everyone makes them out to be.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xthedarkersideoflifex
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-17, 04:48

raiders will be 3rd in their davision @ 6-10 cheif's might be in 2nd by one game oakland's season...where will they finish? Megatron-transformers-1
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-17, 04:54

this chiefs lmao u must be a lions fan.
Back to top Go down
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-17, 16:14

naw i aint a lions fan but im a calvin fan and i play with the lions on madden im 30-1 with them skill lvl 25 avg opponent lvl 18
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-17, 22:59

The Chiefs? Really?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xthedarkersideoflifex
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty2009-09-18, 00:26

Ok so ill just go week by we with Ws or Ls...

vs SD(oak lost already, great game by the way! What a monday night it was when both games were "supposed to be blowouts")
@KC- W
vs Den- L(I'm a homer and josh mcdaniels is a belichick guy, I believe in denver)
@houston- W(houston overrated,Schaub overrated!)
@NYG- L
vs Philly- L
vs NYJ- W
@SD- W(raiders will look for payback from week 1 and get it)
vs KC- W
Vs cincy- W
@Dal- L
@pitt- L
Vs Wash- L
@Den- L
@Cle- W
Vs Balt- L

So I got them at 7-9 but they could definately take one or both denver games and be 9-7 the way I'm thinking so ill just give the raiders the range between 7-9 and 9-7...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oakland's season...where will they finish?   oakland's season...where will they finish? Empty

Back to top Go down

oakland's season...where will they finish?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next