Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Weird Connection Lost Thing

Go down 
+2
claytops
ohboykjoy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ohboykjoy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-11-25

Weird Connection Lost Thing Empty
PostSubject: Weird Connection Lost Thing   Weird Connection Lost Thing Empty2010-01-09, 14:52

Alright this has happened to me twice in the last week.

I'll be playing someone and then randomly I'll get a message "The connection to your peer has been lost," with no option but to end the game.

It happened once when I was winning, and just now when I was losing; both times in the fourth quarter though, which really frustrates me. The guy that I was just playing with is accusing me of cheating because he basically had the win, but I didn't do anything and do not know why this is happening.
Has this been happening to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
claytops
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
claytops

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Weird Connection Lost Thing   Weird Connection Lost Thing Empty2010-01-09, 15:07

Yea, this happens occassionally to me. I have a wireless connection, so I blame it on that, but it is in no way a cheat - and if you have no option to continue, then usually your opponent can finish the game or make it not count. I always get a D/C and a loss when it happens to me - usually when I am winning I might add... Very frustrating...
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Weird Connection Lost Thing   Weird Connection Lost Thing Empty2010-01-09, 15:34

happens sooo much to me..im 19-9 online and like 6 of those are from D/C..main reason why my DNF if 32 PERCENT..RIDICULOUS
Back to top Go down
Havey009
New MS Member
New MS Member
Havey009

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Weird Connection Lost Thing   Weird Connection Lost Thing Empty2010-01-09, 15:41

Madden really needs to fix this its happened to me a few times while i was winning. then i get a dc and a loss!!
Back to top Go down
ohboykjoy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Weird Connection Lost Thing   Weird Connection Lost Thing Empty2010-01-09, 18:25

I know it can be caused by yourself if you lose your xbox live connection, but its weird because I don't lose internet whatsoever I just "Lose connection" from the game vs my opponent.

It doesn't count as a win nor loss either.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Weird Connection Lost Thing   Weird Connection Lost Thing Empty2010-01-09, 18:42

This happens to me when someone blocks a damn XP which is very frustrating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Weird Connection Lost Thing   Weird Connection Lost Thing Empty2010-01-10, 04:14

I think ea targets me when i go on long winning streak as a message like "WOOAHHH SLOW DOWN NYGGA"

real talk.

shyt only happens after i clapped about 10 nyggas in a row..then it adds a DC loss to my record... to make that shyt seem aight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Connection Lost Thing   Weird Connection Lost Thing Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird Connection Lost Thing
Page 1 of 1