Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!!

Go down 
+5
ticklemeelmo
Th3 Ac3r
waltbabyluv203
dracocepheus
sloppyjoe1762
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!!   Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!! Empty2010-02-22, 10:39

WOOOOOO
and an interesting note.....the guy says it comes out Aug. 10

sloppyjoe1762
winnin $$$ @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!!   Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!! Empty2010-02-22, 11:46

Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!! 72383
Back to top Go down
waltbabyluv203
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!!   Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!! Empty2010-02-22, 12:33

Why pre order it so early? I get it at midnight every year. s*** last year I went to Blockbuster a week before it came out and pre ordered it. I went there at midnight to get it and it was me and 4 other guys haha. I got there at 11:55, I was home playing by 12:15. It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!!   Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!! Empty2010-02-22, 17:25

I pre ordered it already.. This game is way to fun, everytime i get it its like im 5
Back to top Go down
waltbabyluv203
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!!   Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!! Empty2010-02-22, 17:33

yeah i understand, its a good game, fun game. The question was why pre order it this early, or at all. They make enough copies, you can just go grab em when you want.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!!   Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!! Empty2010-02-22, 17:42

waltbabyluv203 wrote:
yeah i understand, its a good game, fun game. The question was why pre order it this early, or at all. They make enough copies, you can just go grab em when you want.

I was trading in old games at gamestop last week and me and the guy working their started talking about Madden online.. At the end he asked me if i wanted to pre order it, and that it was only 5 bucks.. So i said why not (i also think i had a soft spot because its likely Drew Brees will be on the cover).. Also im 14, and my parents would never drive me to Best Buy at midnight to buy Madden, especially if it were to come out on a school night

Last edited by Th3 Ac3r on 2010-02-22, 17:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!!   Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!! Empty2010-02-22, 17:44

maddens not gonna be like when nintendo wii came out lol. there is never a need to really pre order it unless you want the 5 minute quarters or w/e like they offered this year on the demo.

this is an established title and they know how many to make and have in stores ready to go if one place is out surely the place next door wont be.(especially if you go at midnight)
Back to top Go down
waltbabyluv203
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!!   Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!! Empty2010-02-22, 18:08

ticklemeelmo wrote:
maddens not gonna be like when nintendo wii came out lol. there is never a need to really pre order it unless you want the 5 minute quarters or w/e like they offered this year on the demo.

this is an established title and they know how many to make and have in stores ready to go if one place is out surely the place next door wont be.(especially if you go at midnight)

yeah exactly, i mean, i pre order but usually a week or 2 in advance, only so that i am garunteed to get it at midnight.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!!   Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!! Empty2010-02-22, 18:28

I walked into a game stop 1000 miles or more from my house cuz I just happened to be there on the day it came out. Nobody waiting around, plenty of copies, no problem.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!!   Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!! Empty2010-02-22, 20:57

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!you don't need to,it's what it is the same ole madden..looking for something new like BACKBREAKER!! get my driff..holla
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!!   Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!! Empty2010-02-22, 21:17

ive gotten madden like every year but never pre-ordered it. i might end up pre ordering it this year but idk i will probly just head out to walmart the day it comes out to get it
Back to top Go down
Kerbs
New MS Member
New MS Member
Kerbs

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!!   Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!! Empty2010-02-24, 18:00

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
waltbabyluv203 wrote:

I was trading in old games at gamestop last week and me and the guy working their started talking about Madden online.. At the end he asked me if i wanted to pre order it, and that it was only 5 bucks.. So i said why not (i also think i had a soft spot because its likely Drew Brees will be on the cover).. Also im 14, and my parents would never drive me to Best Buy at midnight to buy Madden, especially if it were to come out on a school night

School is August Wink haha

But i havent preordered a game ever. I might go the blockbuster tournament this year and win the tourny and get the game for free. My friend won it the last 2 years and i thrash him everytime we play.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!!   Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!! Empty2010-02-24, 18:22

Kerbs wrote:
Th3 Ac3r wrote:
waltbabyluv203 wrote:

School is August Wink haha

But i havent preordered a game ever. I might go the blockbuster tournament this year and win the tourny and get the game for free. My friend won it the last 2 years and i thrash him everytime we play.

School starts August 8 Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!!   Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-Ordered Madden Today!!!!
Page 1 of 1