Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I'll be broadcasting Madden today, on and off.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

I'll be broadcasting Madden today, on and off. Empty
PostSubject: I'll be broadcasting Madden today, on and off.   I'll be broadcasting Madden today, on and off. Empty2010-03-16, 11:31

I just turned on my channel so if u want to play hit me up and ill broadcast it

http://www.blogtv.com/people/PeytonMvPManning

The picture might be a lil blurry because im doing it by webcam but its better than nothing
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: I'll be broadcasting Madden today, on and off.   I'll be broadcasting Madden today, on and off. Empty2010-03-16, 11:35

my ps3 is dead dead. no hope for its life until i get a new power supply and replace the old one myself. i dont even wanna look at that s*** til i can get mine back.

i could pay 150 and have sony fix it... but thats a lot of money to spend on something that could be a $40 fix. or if its just a fuse, it might just be a $5 fix.

if i end up finding/getting/installing a new power supply, it better work. and if it doesn't it's gonna be a long time before i get a new one. like a month, at least.

so im spending today updating/rewriting my resume and emailing it to a few places.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I'll be broadcasting Madden today, on and off.   I'll be broadcasting Madden today, on and off. Empty2010-03-16, 14:23

If any1 was watching i just beat the 52nd ranked guy 51-15 on my broadcast. Reggie Wayne had 273 yards receiving yards. If any1 wants to play make a post here
Back to top Go down
aj_fitness1212
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: I'll be broadcasting Madden today, on and off.   I'll be broadcasting Madden today, on and off. Empty2010-03-17, 22:46

good job bro... way to represent..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be broadcasting Madden today, on and off.   I'll be broadcasting Madden today, on and off. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll be broadcasting Madden today, on and off.
Page 1 of 1