Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I ORDERED AN 4-6 EBOOK AND I HAVENT GOTTEN THE REGISTRATION CODE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
757 KING
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-19

I ORDERED AN 4-6 EBOOK AND I HAVENT GOTTEN THE REGISTRATION CODE Empty
PostSubject: I ORDERED AN 4-6 EBOOK AND I HAVENT GOTTEN THE REGISTRATION CODE   I ORDERED AN 4-6 EBOOK AND I HAVENT GOTTEN THE REGISTRATION CODE Empty2009-09-19, 14:10

WHEN WILL I GET IT HOW DOES IT WORK CAN ANY OF U HELP
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: I ORDERED AN 4-6 EBOOK AND I HAVENT GOTTEN THE REGISTRATION CODE   I ORDERED AN 4-6 EBOOK AND I HAVENT GOTTEN THE REGISTRATION CODE Empty2009-09-19, 14:20

yeah I can help. to try to cut down on the plagiarism and piracy we have a security system that requires you to send the code you receive to our site owner, and in return he will send you the final access code.

so after you download the eBook you need to open it up and get the code that pops up and then send it to Modrewgnu, at this link:

http://forum.madden-school.com/msg.forum?mode=post&u=1

and then he will send you the access code.
Back to top Go down
757 KING
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: I ORDERED AN 4-6 EBOOK AND I HAVENT GOTTEN THE REGISTRATION CODE   I ORDERED AN 4-6 EBOOK AND I HAVENT GOTTEN THE REGISTRATION CODE Empty2009-09-19, 14:25

OK BUT I HAVENT GOTTEN THE REGISTRATION CODE AND I CALLED THE OWNER AND LEFT AN MESSAGE AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 3 HOURS SO IF YOU CAN ANSWER THAT AND MAYBE WE CAN CALL EACH OTHER NO HOMO LOL SO WE CAN DISCUSS THIS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I ORDERED AN 4-6 EBOOK AND I HAVENT GOTTEN THE REGISTRATION CODE   I ORDERED AN 4-6 EBOOK AND I HAVENT GOTTEN THE REGISTRATION CODE Empty

Back to top Go down

I ORDERED AN 4-6 EBOOK AND I HAVENT GOTTEN THE REGISTRATION CODE
Page 1 of 1