Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Some good plays for a possession WR?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex510
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Alex510

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Some good plays for a possession WR? Empty
PostSubject: Some good plays for a possession WR?   Some good plays for a possession WR? Empty2010-02-19, 05:49

What are some good plays for a possession WR? I'm not use to using one as all my WR's are usually just pure speed. I got Dwayne Bowe in my online franchise. He's 86 spd so I'm not sure what to run with him.. but he has 97 CIT. I been doing a few curl routes with him. Any other good possession routes?
Back to top Go down
buffalo309
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Some good plays for a possession WR?   Some good plays for a possession WR? Empty2010-02-19, 12:06

Mesh routes are always good, I use them for Heinz Ward
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Some good plays for a possession WR?   Some good plays for a possession WR? Empty2010-02-19, 12:42

Rocket Catching
Back to top Go down
buffalo309
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Some good plays for a possession WR?   Some good plays for a possession WR? Empty2010-02-19, 12:44

nope
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Some good plays for a possession WR?   Some good plays for a possession WR? Empty2010-02-19, 13:06

Are you saying no to me?
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Some good plays for a possession WR?   Some good plays for a possession WR? Empty2010-02-19, 13:17

Rocket Catching is good for his CIT rating. Slants will eventually get open against almost any type of coverage, you just need a good QB to put the ball in the right window and a good receiver to hold on to the ball.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Some good plays for a possession WR?   Some good plays for a possession WR? Empty2010-02-19, 14:06

the possession catch is good for possession receivers. did you play 09? remember how when you did a user catch it would say USER CATCH, well also in 09, i dont know if you noticed, when you did a possession catch it would say POSSESSION CATCH.

the same animation is in 10, even though it doesn't say anything when you do it.

basically, all you do is put your receiver on a fade route along the sideline, and when he is about 10-15 yards up the field, you throw him a bullet pass to the outside, and then click on to the receiver and move the joystick to the inside while pressing triangle (or Y if youre xbox).

your receiver won't stop running like he does in an RC and he will go get the pass while its up in the air and kind of early so that the defense doesnt get a chance at the ball and sometimes they dont even get a chance to tackle, either.

its much better than an RC, i find it much easier and more successful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some good plays for a possession WR?   Some good plays for a possession WR? Empty

Back to top Go down

Some good plays for a possession WR?
Page 1 of 1