Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES

Go down 
+5
SuprmnxXx
Fudgy
kc killa jr
Fudopi is That Dude
bigbuddah
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES Empty
PostSubject: DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES   DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES Empty2008-09-04, 14:03

WOW....wat can i say man donte culpepper retires caus his legacy was shattered after the 2002 season and wen randy moss left...i believe donte had some years left in em and although didnt have starter potential be he is a great back up and deserved ta get a job...its a shame he didnt get a job and was forced to retired with alot in the tank...in my opinion his careeer was cut short and was treated unfairly after he left minnesota and had that knee injury.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES   DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES Empty2008-09-04, 16:08

Moss left in 05...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES   DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES Empty2008-09-04, 16:25

well well well he had his best season in 04... facts may be a lil off BUT the other fact of the matter is that there are teams that coulda used em and his only offers where to teams that where scared they qb was gonna get hurt and he didnt wanna take a job where he was sitting waiting for his fellow qb to have a serious injury...thats wat he said and y would u tell someone that anyway...DISRESPECT
Back to top Go down
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES   DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES Empty2008-09-04, 21:34

you cant tell me he isnt better than orton of the bears or jackson of the vikings...

come on now..
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES   DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES Empty2008-09-04, 23:06

i feel bad for this guy. In Minnesota he was one of the best qb's in the game. But when Carter retired and Randy left, everything started going down the drain.

Going to Oakland usually means that you are done (with a few exceptions). But whenever i think of culpepper i think of one of the best qb's. it's sad to see him leave
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES   DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES Empty2008-09-05, 03:57

Just to think this guy was "considered" by many to probably be the best at his position in 04-05 and now he's out of the league scratch... I guess, teams don't want to take a chance on that knee "WAS ONE OF THE WORST LEG INJURIES YOU COULD HAVE" but I can understand his side, once you've been a starter and a star in the league... it's hard to set back and wait and wonder. "WTF" still can be a stater and without a doubt a backup in the league... I think, he'll get a call B4 the 09 season is up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES   DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES Empty2008-09-05, 10:42

wow i really wished the bears would have given this guy a call he can still play in this league. I mean come on trent edwards is a starter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES   DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES Empty2008-09-05, 22:08

yeah i agree wit everyone i mean culpepper is part of the new age of qb's....MOBILE qb's...he could actually throw the ball read defenses make adjustment and look to finally be a full threat in the league unlike young or vick or jackson...the mobile qb is an offensive nightmare and i think wen he was in oakland (where players go to die) that he was gonna be the exception to get out of there... he did well his knee was fine there were teams that needed a qb and where he didnt have to wait for a q to get hurt...i mean wat kind of explanation is that....brady blows a knee and we call on donte so wen brady gets back he's out....this is a get injured and lose your job league caus this is professional league and u dont get into the league if u cant play they...injuries open the door for someone else sad but a reality.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES   DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES Empty2008-09-06, 20:30

I think it is funny how he didn't have an agent earlier in the year, and he sent out a letter to all 32 teams to see if they were interested.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES   DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES Empty2008-09-06, 20:31

This is winks 700th post we should sticky this. Smile
Back to top Go down
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES   DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES Empty2008-09-07, 12:05

he'll come back to the League as soon as some qb goes down and a GM gives him a call for a starting position
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES   DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES Empty

Back to top Go down

DONTE CULPEPPER RETIRES
Page 1 of 1