Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Donte Stallworth

Go down 
+3
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Ketcham While They're Hot
bigbuddah
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Donte Stallworth Empty
PostSubject: Donte Stallworth   Donte Stallworth Empty2009-06-16, 16:27

Donte Stalworth was sentenced to 30 days in jail, 10 years of probation, and 1000 hrs of community service. the problem wit him gettin a lighter sentence was because of the prosecutors having a light case. it seems that the only thing they had on Stalworth a DUI. they believe that if Stalworth wasnt legally drunk that he wouldve hit the victum anyway so only thing they had on him was that and it was an accident and he made up with the family. Stalworth also settle a disclosed amount with the family . Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Donte Stallworth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donte Stallworth   Donte Stallworth Empty2009-06-16, 17:04

Considering our legal system, the sentence and consequences seem to be just right. Another thing I heard about this case that helped him out was the fact that the victim was jaywalking and shouldn't have been there in the first place. That, on top of the fact that he settled with the victim's family, seems like it helped him out immensely.

Still, all of this raises a topic Real and others have brought up a lot recently. Here we are debating the morality of people like Vick, who knowingly killed dogs, when there are people like Stallworth, who drunkenly killed someone with his vehicle, and Matt Jones, who can't keep the candy out of his nose. Why does the media continually hound people like Vick when there are other pro athletes doing things just as bad, if not worse?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Donte Stallworth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donte Stallworth   Donte Stallworth Empty2009-06-16, 18:11

that is a question that i have as well. mike vick did hard time and paid his debt for some dogs. now dogs have souls too. as an owner of a red nose pitbull, i own 1 to change peoples perspective of the breed. drunk driving is more common and, in a way hard, to not do again. doing drugs which is addicting is more common to continue rather than kill some dogs. i dnt know why ppl are down on vick so hard and not on ppl like brandon marshall for beating women, matt jones for doing coke, anthony henry for smoking weed, pacman jones is in the discussion with mike vick i believe even tho pacman didnt get boo'ed, tank johnson for loading up on guns and stuf so i mean i cant answer this question rob its a question of mine as well.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Donte Stallworth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donte Stallworth   Donte Stallworth Empty2009-06-16, 21:50

i think he is done....i dont seem him playing this year and idk about the next....just i think with the manslaughter that teams would think twice
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Donte Stallworth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donte Stallworth   Donte Stallworth Empty2009-06-19, 21:08

if he comes back before mike vick im gonna be pissed. i mean its ridiculous that you would get more time for killin dogs than a human being plea deal or not. i understand it was wrong to kill dogs or whatever but this given way less attention by the public than the vick case. it wouldnt be right if he got reinstated before vick
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Donte Stallworth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donte Stallworth   Donte Stallworth Empty2009-06-19, 23:54

man i am in the same boat as you..vick better come back before him and you got a good point....so i guess now if i want to kill a person of a dog...i might as well just get s*** faced and run some old broad over....wow this is just ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Donte Stallworth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donte Stallworth   Donte Stallworth Empty2009-06-20, 14:34

donte stallworth is one luck Mutha Fucka. It's pretty ridiculous how this dude killed a person and only has to go to jail for 30 days when mike vick killed dogs and was in the pin for 2 years
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Donte Stallworth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donte Stallworth   Donte Stallworth Empty2009-06-20, 14:35

those animal rights activists tore Vick up. I think that if they didn't exist, Vick woulda gotten a Paris Hilton type sentence. Stallowrth got his cuz he was drunk, and the guy was Jwalkin, so it wasn't Stallworth's fault. But he was drunk, so they had to give him some type of time.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Donte Stallworth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donte Stallworth   Donte Stallworth Empty2009-06-20, 21:28

i still say i am going to get completely wrecked and jsut run some ****** over....at least i no now i wont go to jail for that long..
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Donte Stallworth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donte Stallworth   Donte Stallworth Empty2009-06-20, 21:43

Ketcham while theyre Kobe wrote:
Still, all of this raises a topic Real and others have brought up a lot recently. Here we are debating the morality of people like Vick, who knowingly killed dogs, when there are people like Stallworth, who drunkenly killed someone with his vehicle. Why does the media continually hound people like Vick when there are other pro athletes doing things just as bad, if not worse?

EXACTLY!! Good Job
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Donte Stallworth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donte Stallworth   Donte Stallworth Empty2009-06-21, 12:27

Militant X 1 wrote:
Ketcham while theyre Kobe wrote:
Still, all of this raises a topic Real and others have brought up a lot recently. Here we are debating the morality of people like Vick, who knowingly killed dogs, when there are people like Stallworth, who drunkenly killed someone with his vehicle. Why does the media continually hound people like Vick when there are other pro athletes doing things just as bad, if not worse?

EXACTLY!! Good Job

good point..beucase they wont do it to stallworth...i garentee they wont...i bet its becuase vick was jsut more of a star then stallworth...makes sense to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donte Stallworth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donte Stallworth   Donte Stallworth Empty

Back to top Go down

Donte Stallworth
Page 1 of 1